• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkstalkers Resurrection

VGV77pN.png

100% Achiever 75

Completed in 1 week 3 days

Personal Difficulty: 9/10

Hardest Trophy: The Chosen King

Enjoyment: 9/10 (as long as there are trials, I will always enjoy the game no matter how hard or easy they are)

Well...I did all the trials the 1st day I started this, all raw skill but I underestimated 1 single trial...Rikuo trial 5...took me 1 week of frustration to get this trial done and is the hardest trial I have done in my life.  Decently at Fighters, STAY AWAY from this! Experience & massive Patience is required but if you want to Test Your Might, attempt to 100% this game >:3

I did all the trials with my awesome HORI Real Arcade Pro N3-SA Fightstick, I did Rikuo trial 2 & 5 without the pause method neither turbo since they both didn't worked for me, I was using the Sonic Boom glitch on trial 5 but I accidentally did the trial without using Sonic Boom (Lady Luck in action).  The inputs I did was 66LP, 4MK, 4366LP, MK.  (sometimes doing 436 registered 36 as a forward dash)

Edited by Zanzarro
  • Like 1

ToeJam & Earl

100% on 25th December 2014

(3 days, 21 minutes, 45 seconds)

L598400.png

ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron

100% on 29th December 2014

(3 Days, 54 minutes, 46 seconds)

L53ec2a.png

Okami HD

100% on 31st December 2014

(4 weeks, 1 day, 22 hours)

Laf972f.png

• Like 2