Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:platinum: Platinium Trophy #34

The Wolf Among Us : Full Moon

1L243b07.png

:blah: My opinion about the game:

I really have enjoyed this game ! This game has an amazing story and made me so happy after playing it. Problably my favorite TT's games so far , the experience is amazing !

The hardest trophy: None :dunno:
                                                                                                       The easiest trophy: All :dunno:

The worst about the game : Nothing really  :P  sometimes the game crashes but meh , didn't bother me much !
                                                               The best part: That battle between Bigby and Bloody Mary was amazing *-*

:dance:  Thank you for reading !  :awesome: 

BUwUNY :ninja:

• Like 1

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

I got it during the Indie sale.  It was an interesting game where you can control each character with movement and interact buttons.  Also it remind me of playing an Atari game with a joystick controller in each hand.  Simple and complex at the same time.  The story is straightforward and enjoyable to play.  

Lef6c16.png

Well, this was a really easy game to get 100%. I got all trophies in under 3 hours without a guide. The collectibles weren't hard at all, maybe 3 was actually missable. Collectibles were actually the best part of the game in my opinion. I liked those videos you collect much more than the gameplay itself. Can't really recommend this unless you like to learn some stuff about Inuits.

Edited by Juzota

DragonFantasyBook1_1_zps1c6785fc.jpg

That's Book I, to be precise.

If a NES/SNES RPG/JRPG tickles your fancy, then this is right up your alley. Thumbs up  :yay: 

And to whomever is in charge: release Book II in Europe already, daddy needs more of this  :awesome: 

#70 - Machinarium

L724055.png

I got this from PS+ over a year ago, and after playing it for a bit, I just dropped it. I can't ever get into games that throw you in without at least some sort of context. It makes everything feel incredibly pointless, and that's just what Machinarium did. It throws you in, and then you run around doing things, for seemingly no real reason, until the end of the game when it finally shows you what happened and why you're doing what you're doing. Only real reason I went back to it, was because I didn't have anything better to do, and I knew that getting 100% would only take a couple of hours, at most.

• Like 1

L5b7e92.png

WATCH DOGS
All 50 Trophies
January 30th 2015 (Completed in 8 months, 4 days)

Finally it's over. I had the platinum while ago, but now I was finally able to finish the DLC. And the truth is that the DLC was best part of this game. I enjoyed much more about T-Bone's story than Aiden's. But of course the DLC was filled with stupid amount of repetitive side missions which took all the fun out of it. Come on, too much is too much. There wasn't any variety on those missions, same fucking thing all the time. Go somewhere, hack something, kill everybody or leave. Wow, much fun. And then the driving missions, had to do 29 of them to get the trophy. Boooriing.

I'm just glad that I finally finished this piece of crap. This was one of my most anticipated games last year... What the hell happened?