Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

L573364.png

Played this game for the nostalgia and I'm pleasantly surprised at both how well it held up and how rare the trophies were. Three ultra rares, one of which was pretty easy the other two were nightmares as someone who doesn't do very well at racing games. Only 89 of 5124 players have earned the 100% in this game :)

It seems Star Wars: Bounty Hunter also has many rare trophies (6 of 13 ultra rares!) and I remember 100%ing it back in the PS2 days, so I'll probably be moving that higher up my list too.

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L17ef57.png

i remember i got aboard the Hype train of this game and wow, what a ride to hypness! then played the demo and it was a " Meh " gameplay. then finally played the full game and it's... average at best, someone on you tube commented that I am Alive felt like a Bootleg game of The Last of Us and i 100% agree. the graphics is dull and the texture in the environment is so blurry.

the enemies encounter is so Dump and stupid! i thought that you can get pass them undetected or by stealth or none lethal but nope! you come to this wasteland of an area then enemies spotted you and appear out of nowhere "Where are you going Boy?" then you knife the closest enemies and threaten the rest with your pistol or kill them, there's a 0% chance of you pass a group of enemies without been detected. the climbing is the most strongest part of the game and it's ended up been the worst part ever.

i swear that the most enjoyable part to me in the whole game is when you finally get your hands on a mask that'll allow you to breath inside the dusty areas, no i am serious!

it's so much fun walking around casually inside the dust parts of the city while that smooth music is played in the background, wish if they actually made this game into a walking simulator instead of trying their hands on survival horror. Ubi$oft are the king of disappointment no doubt about this.

L91185a.png

very awesome game! though, very frustrating trophies!

Special thanks to Gay-Angel and his/her trophy guide, i played this game first on ps2 in japanese and since that time had no freaking idea that you have to intentionally not saving a cheerleader in report 4 to make the rest of the cheerleaders in the end to cheer differently and you discover a new hidden commands.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1

completed game #127 pixeljunk shooter episode 1

completed in 2 days and 2 minutes

average completion 42%

starting to rip out my card to get some more games.... its going to be another indie. going for the monster world block.

completed game #128 wonderboy in monster world 

completed in 16 hours and 38 mins (failed a few runs)

average completion 26%

might go for a ps3 platinum. i had enough indies for this round (strong alignment to racing game motorstorm apocalypse is its turn). plus i looked through the trophy's they do not seem too bad (not too many people have posted they got a platinum off that game its a double win).

Edited by kingdrake2

I got the %100 on Gone Home in about half an hour to an Hour. It's the free PS Plus game this month for PS4 so you should pick it up if you want an easy 100%. I followed guides which is why it was super easy, the only annoying trophy was Homerunner. It took me about 6-8 attempts to get, but it's not hard just a little annoying!

Edited by XoTjayXo
  • Like 1

Lfbcae1.pngheader.jpg

#13 100% completed (#66 in total)

Proteus

Completed in 1d 4h

This game is boring as hell :angry:

You can do nothing except walking around...

And you have to to it 3 times a all trophies :facepalm:

Again i misjudged fast trophy progess with easy/enjoable progress :facepalm:  (First time was Resogun, wasn't easy :D)

Worst trophy was "Unraveling the Landscape", i needed a 4th island to conquer it...

It seems by pure luck that i got it in 2nd season xD

If you ask yourself why did i completed it anyways? The Answer is my PS3 died 2 days ago so i had some unwanted freetime  :(

And i'm really persistent if i want to have 100% on a game :P:D

Difficulty: 4/10 (just because trophy discription isn't any help)

Enjoyment: 0/10 (as to why look above :D )

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

Hmm, I don't understand what games with platinum are doing here?

I think it is okay to post games with Platinum trophies but only when they have DLC trophies so there's a difference between plat and 100% progress...

And yeah, i always wonder why people post games like AC II and Toukiden (just plat nothing different for 100%) here too :huh: