Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7c2024f5b8c18c2f48daa603d013e1ef.jpg

Completed Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris

When i read that Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light gets a sequel i was really happy cuz i enjoyed that game a lot... and so i was really eager to get this...

Finished Story and then went back to every tomb to finish all challenges... the most troublesome were getting a huge amount of points in each tomb... restarted quite a few times the whole tombs and sometimes even the last chapters because i noticed that the gems are given at random mostly :( ... sometimes i saw 3 bronze gems in one urn, next loadup it was 2 silver and 1 gold :D

Can't understand why :gold: Tomb Raider is a UR Trophy but oh well i'm not complaining  :P 

Everyone should play this much at least :PxD

• Like 1

#73 - 100%

L307cdc.png

100% on 27th September 2016

(2 months, 2 weeks, 6 days)

Did I just finished one of the worst zombies game from most powerful and latest console PlayStation 4?  :hmm: Probably...because it given me the feeling I was playing an earlier game from PS3. I know it was port from Nintendo Wii U and in my opinion I can said the idea of the gameplay is pretty good but was let down by lazy developers that didn't polish the game before porting.   :blah:

ZOMBI Platinum Video

Hawken

6L1f1120.png

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 4/10

This game and more specifically the trophy on the image above is my most rare trophy so far ! :o

This game is lucky based by server and fps drop rate, you can be okay and the fps is so low in a moment to another that you can die in the way... SHAME!

The game have some game modes but I played just a game mode everyday to get a bonus instead of grinding money in game for the last mech with the EMP...

Trophies: Can be obtained against the COM and even friends, nothing out of this world! But hey, ultra rare trophies are cool :P

Phantasy Star Online 2 100% Trophy Completion

Phantasy-star-online-2.jpg

If there's one MMO I hold near and dear to my heart, it's Phantasy Star Online. PSO is actually one of the first MMO's I ever played way back when, and it sort of introduced me to the genre in general, though I wouldn't actually go on to play any others really. PSO also got me into the Phantasy Star series as well, I didn't play Phantasy Star I through IV until way later, but I'm glad I was able to through hearing about the brand this game, as they're some pretty solid early Jrpgs (well I, II, and IV at least). I'd logged in tons of hours on PSO, it was my first addiction basically, and when I stopped playing years ago, I was never able to really fill the void. Phantasy Star Universe, which came out during the 360/PS3 era back in 2006, was almost that void filler, but it just couldn't hold me like Online did, and it just wasn't as good for some reason. Flash forward to 2011 and I hear that they're coming out with a PSO2, and you best believe I was all up on any news about this thing. 2012 came and the game was officially released.. in Japan of course which wasn't a problem, surely Sega was gonna have this thing come west later, I mean Universe got a bit of a later release with updates that we got after Japan, no biggie I'll wait. NOPE, the game never came west side, and STILL remains that way even though everyone has pretty much begged the company to bring it over, but they've told people it ain't happening. Now, to be fair, the PC version over the years has gotten some pretty sweet fan translation patches and translation guides. At any time I really could've just downloaded the game (which is free, I forgot to mention) and just played it that way, but by the time all this came up I sorta just lost interest and was still disappointed we weren't getting the damn thing legit. Not too mention I only really had a laptop for a while that could barely run a thing even at minimum settings, so the PSO2 hope was lost and forgotten with tidbits of news I'd hear every now and then. FINALLY, flash forward to 2016, I hear word (much later than I should've) that PSO2 has been brought over to PS4, not only had this re-sparked interest, but I'd had it at this point, it was still the raw Japanese version, but with all the guides out and how convenient it was that it was on console I was gonna do it, I was gonna finally download this thing after waiting to play it for FOUR YEARS. Lo and behold, reading guides and playing wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, and I was back in business with getting hooked once again logging in hours and hours, PSO was back baby!

PSO2 is a free-to-play mmorpg, of course with it's fair share of micro-transactions, that initially came out in 2012 on PC, with a version coming out for Vita in 2013, and another coming out for PS4 earlier this year. The cool thing about this game is that it's cross-platform, so if you have a character saved on the PS4 with your account you can also play with everything still intact on the PC and vice versa.

PSO2 like PSO1 is kinda standard MMO fare to some degree (at least from my knowledge of some MMO's) with raids every few hours, weapons to grind for, buddies to team up with, and all that good stuff, the big difference that sets this apart from most is it's fast action-oriented combat system which isn't DMC or Bayonetta levels of "cuhrayzee" and detail, but almost reaches that sometimes. You have your standard attack, a crazy amount of special attacks per weapon you can choose from to your liking to hot key, a dodge roll (that changes depending on class) that cancels out attacks and can give invincibility frames if pressed at the precise moment of an enemy attack, and a mechanic that adds additional DMG if you flow all your actions at the right times. Like I said, it's not crazy levels of detail in terms of a combat system, but it's pretty sweet for an MMO, and with all the unique weapons and unique animations it never gets tiring to wail away at enemies with whatever your wielding. Also forgot to mention you can switch weapons on the fly, not super fast unfortunately, but it works.

There's 4 races to choose from and I believe 9 classes to go with whatever race you choose, one particular class was added not too long ago, because I think there was just originally 8. Each race has their own set of built-in stats and with whatever class you choose, more unique stats to tack on. Each class has specific weapons only they can carry, which is a bummer, right?, but let's just say you're not enjoying your particular class, well you can actually change your class whenever you want, so your not necessarily restricted to one on the character you created. In addition to your main class you get a sub, which allows you to pick another main as your secondary to raise additional stats and wield more weapons that your main class can't. It's the small things like this I love about the game.

There's more bells and whistles that come with PSO2, but the level of customization and all the other tidbits and features of the game will have me basically writing an entire essays worth, but that's pretty much the gist of the basics on what makes the game fun. One last thing I will say about PSO2 is that it's a tad bit uh.. more MOE~ compared to original PSO which I thought was bit funny, even this game can't escape the look of today's anime, it's not bad though.

I'd definitely recommend people check out PSO2 on PS4 if they don't mind playing with translation guides. Thankfully the fan community has been great with providing a lot of good resources to help those who'd otherwise have a problem playing the game. The best part about the game is that it's free, so you're really not losing out, and you don't need to go out of your way to go on Play-Asia or something to buy some prepaid card to purchase it. You will, however need a JP PSN account in general, which isn't too hard to set up given tutorials and breakdowns as well a Sega ID to access the game itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some links to some resources if anyone is interested:

- JP PSN Account making: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/08/20/how-to-create-jp-psn-account-in-60-seconds/#/slide/1

- For making the Sega ID: http://arks-layer.com/signup.php

http://bumped.org/psublog/downloading-pso2-from-the-playstation-store/

- Cool resources in general: http://bumped.org/psublog/

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/

• Like 1