Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% #21 & #22 (not including Platinums)

L11a33e.png

Actual Sunlight - All 11 Trophies
October 7th 2016 (Completed in 2 hours, 17 minutes)

L7c71a5.png

Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen - All 11 Trophies
October 9th 2016 (Completed in 1 day, 3 hours)

Heheh. Gap between Episode 1 and 2: All 12 Trophies
June 6th 2012 (Completed in 4 hours, 6 minutes)

• Like 1

Hawken

6L1f1120.png

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 4/10

This game and more specifically the trophy on the image above is my most rare trophy so far ! :o

This game is lucky based by server and fps drop rate, you can be okay and the fps is so low in a moment to another that you can die in the way... SHAME!

The game have some game modes but I played just a game mode everyday to get a bonus instead of grinding money in game for the last mech with the EMP...

Trophies: Can be obtained against the COM and even friends, nothing out of this world! But hey, ultra rare trophies are cool :P

So this is not very hard at all?? 

BOT:

Rocket League

(those 535 shots on goal weren't fun to grind) 

header.jpg?t=1473455289

Edited by Nitro

So this is not very hard at all??

Nope, the time you have to grind money it's enough to get every single trophy, since it's a free to play you can ask a friend to help you out with almost every trophy! I helped a friend of mine in a deathmatch lobby that was empty so we have a lot of freedom :P

Mine's Actual Sunlight
Heard about it from Kinda Funny (Shoutout to my dudes) and was glad to see it free with PS+ this month
Really easy trophies (knocked it out in around an hour and a bit) and an interesting story 

Metal Gear Solid 5.  212 hours for the plat!

Man, I love MGSV but that plat...
Respect man, gj

• Like 2

Le87c46.png

At the very first I just wanted the "coonish" related trophy and thought it would be a lame game...

I don't watch any video for informations but wow after playing it for 3:30h it was a very short, interesting and great one. The events where great and all the talking with D on the phone was very interesting. I wouldn't say I hate her but she was a fishy one there :'D

Great game for a cheap price thx to the sale <3

• Like 4

L953685.png

Was looking at the trophies I had left on it and they seemed doable, beat the bonus stages and finish the dark levels of the regular ones. Wasn't too bad. It's a decent game, just has some problems with the platforming and hit detection that make it a bit annoying. But with some of the items it makes some levels waaaay easier. Pretty straight forward and fairly easy 100%.

• Like 1

Mine's Actual Sunlight

Heard about it from Kinda Funny (Shoutout to my dudes) and was glad to see it free with PS+ this month

Really easy trophies (knocked it out in around an hour and a bit) and an interesting story 

Man, I love MGSV but that plat...

Respect man, gj

No way! I'm a Kinda Funny fan too!!!! Cheers!

• Like 1

I've gotten two 100%'s in the last week, so I will list both.

L12bad9.png

Amazing game, I highly recommend playing it. I should not have put it off for as long as I did. The ending it brutal and I would have to put it up there with TLoU's opening and Life is Strange's Episode three in emotional sucker punches.

L880d01.png

"YOU GET A BULLET! YOU GET A BULLET! EVERYBODY GETS A BULLET!"

Took me awhile to work through this one, but it is a massive game.

• Like 1

La36587.png

Easy 100%, fast too. I didn't like the game, the white text on black backgrounds hurt my eyes something fierce. And I didn't particularly like the writing either. And that's basically all this game has going for it.

Edited by Elvick_