Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inFamous

(100% in 3 weeks, 21 hours, 32 minutes)

Le9e2b9.png

It's FREE on Asia playstation plus and have downloaded quite a while ago, anyway it also one of "Wish to Play" list but is quite far back on the list, lucky for me i don't need to spend on this now...  :eyebrow:

8146130122_COI.jpg

WOW, this was a great platformer. It is free right now on + so if you haven't picked it up yet put down the cheetos and mt. dew and go get it now. The level design is perfect, the difficulty is perfect, the high-res sprites look great, the boss battles are fun and challenging. Go download now :shakefist:

• Like 3

8146130122_COI.jpg

I have to say, the moment I started playing this game, I immediately fall in love with it. The story, graphics, as well as the levels, just about everything about this game is absolutely brilliant. I definitely recommend of downloading this game and I guarantee you'll enjoy it as much as I did.  

• Like 3

BioShock Infinite
s25gt0.jpg
Burial at Sea - Episode 2

Great ending for the series, the dlc does a brilliant job of tying the two games together. I'm such a huge fan of the series so a part of me hopes for a new game one day. Nevertheless a fitting farewell from Irrational.

Virtua Striker
2cxw9hz.jpg

Surprisingly still holds up quite well when it comes to the gameplay. Very easy 100%