Idea Factory Holiday Sale (NA)

Katt

Good thing this sale is on since Sony is passing on anything else again this week.  Maybe they are planning something this weekend to go with Playstation Experience but after the ho-hum of Black Friday, I can't say I expect much.

6 hours ago, JaM said:

the sale is until 01/09???wow.

Would definitelt get MeiQ. Kyoto Winds is pretty tempting (I would prefer a physical copy but it is still quite pricey atm).

MeiQ was 2.99 back in May...Almost all the games are pricier than a previous sale. Considering this is sorta like a holiday sale..its pretty bad.

4 hours ago, Intoner_Zero said:

Haven't played any Hyperdimension games yet, so grabbing 5 of them for about $30 was a pretty great deal. Hope I enjoy them~

rebirth games are pretty good. if going for trophy's. the 2nd one is the hardest out of the set due to the endgame (investment into the timesaver helps).

On 12/6/2017 at 0:56 PM, Intoner_Zero said:

Haven't played any Hyperdimension games yet, so grabbing 5 of them for about $30 was a pretty great deal. Hope I enjoy them~

I'd be doing the same if I hadn't of made the mistake of making my psn an AU one.

Pretty sure if I bought with my US mule account the games get locked to that account and unplayable on my current unlike the PS3/PS4..