What dualshock 3 controllers do you have?

snakebit10

Not sure if there is a topic for this nor do I know how to search on here.

Like the titles says. Which Dualshock 3 controllers do you have?

I have 2 black ones, a blue one ( was included with a Ratchet & Clank set I bought) and a White Mlb 11 the show edition.

I also have 1 wired generic controller.

Had a camoflauge one but the r2 button broke on it.

Edited by snakebit10

i got 4 black ones over the last 2 years.

My dad spilled some wine over one of them and it stopped working

2 more both have a button that doesnt work (properly) any more.

so that leaves me with just 1 good working controller.

i wanted to get a colored one last time but they only had black bundles with ps all stars

I also have 4 controllers for PSX and 2 for ps2

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

I still have 2 of the old Sixaxis controllers which came out before the Dualshock 3 was released.

I have 2 black Dualshock 3 controllers and an Electric Blue one which came with the inFamous 2 bundle.

Here's a pic of it:

spd_20120919134300_b.jpg

I also have a 3rd party controller with a turbo fuction.

In addition to all those, I also have 2 Move controllers.

Three black Sixaxis Dualshock 3s, all working fine.  One has some pads on the L2/R2 triggers as Parker suggested for games like Hyperdimension Neptunia and racing games.  I keep two for the PS3, since that's all I'd ever need for it.  I use the other one for a PS1 controller on my PC.

These are my controllers.

IMG_1224.jpg

The black one is the original that came with my PS3. Still works after 5 and a half years but the analog sticks suck. they're aren't tight and responsive like a new controller and sometimes they'll stick when pressed in a certain direction and they won't center on their own. 

The White one is less than 6 months old but that one sucks too.  I thinks it possessed, Sometimes it won't sync with the PS3 when you first to it on, Sometimes it will turn the PS3 on but after the pushing the home button it won't do anything else. This happens both when it's plugged in and unplugged from the PS3. Sometimes It'll shut off while I'm using it. And if that isn't odd enough it has on ever happened while I'm navigating Netflix. Sometimes I'll be using it, it will go to sleep and when I turn it back on it's unsynced.

Today in fact the L1 button got stuck and I had to sort of pry in out, but it works fine now. lol 

How it charges in annoying too. The old one there would be three bars, then two for a while then one and then it would flash and tell me the batteries almost dead. With this one it's three bars, three bars, three bars, three bars, then in a span of like 5 minutes it goes from three bars to no bars. I to this day have never seen it show a charge of two bars. It basically shows it as fully charged or fully drained. 

What's weird is this isn't a 3rd party knock-off it's a legit controller. Anybody else have problems like this? 

What's weird is this isn't a 3rd party knock-off it's a legit controller. Anybody else have problems like this? 

Where did you buy it? 

I remember seeing somewhere (sorry, can't remember where) that there were loads of counterfeit controllers about, even with genuine packaging being sold online via 'market seller' style websites.

Will see if I can find the comparison link/video.

Edit: Don't think it was this, but it'll do: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TosMId6ddY4

Some of the fakes are obvious really good, with boxes that are convincing at first glance also.

Edited by Tango_Echo_Alpha

I have 2 Blacks, 1 came along with my ps3, but the R2 and L2 triggers on their own after a year and a half. So I had to buy another black controller but it shuts of by itself this time while i'm in game -_-

then I have this

DualShock-3-Gold.png:wub:

I saw this at Gamestop and wanted to get it!! So fancy!!

Back to the topic ... I have a pink, red and black controller.

• Like 2