The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

img-allshows-the-strain-s21.jpg

While I admit it's not a movie I'm watching the entire first season on boxset so it may as well be one for me :')

This show is bloody fantastic and it doesn't get enough hype unlike The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. Creepy, cringe, makes your skin crawl and the overall story and plot so far is absolutely fantastic

Guillermo Del Toro proves without a doubt why his earlier films focused on body horror and vampirism were so great and such successes

I'd suggest anyone looking for a new TV show to tide them over to give this a try, I can't stop watching it. It's flawless, also Filch from Harry Potter is in it, and he's making the role his bitch

Ouija

Love this kind of movies :D

I feel for you with that one. It was an awful movie, just like Annabelle and Insidious Chapter 3

It's a shame too as the original cut actually looked inventive and scary

Hopefully The Conjuring 2 lives up to all the hype

force_awakens_drew_struzan.jpg?itok=8b1F

Oh my, oh my ... Just came from the cinema. Watched it with my mates, my first time I watched a Star Wars film in the cinema. I loved it!! I'm going to see it again on tuesday with my girlfriend and I already can't wait! The new characters are GREAT! Especially Poe Dameron and Kylo Ren ... damn. I'm so happy and can't wait for more!! Among my top three fav Star Wars films with ease! :)

• Like 4

p159802_p_v7_ab.jpg

It's the lead-up to christmas so it's my usual christmas library at the moment; great horror remakes, some cheesy gems and more

Absolutely adore this remake, it's an improvement over the original, makes you squirm and the cast is fantastic

Refuse to see the new Star Wars as I really dislike the franchise as a whole :') Don't hurt me

Star Wars:The Force Awakens

I loved it :)

Love the callbacks to the original trilogy.

Love the new characters  (especially Finn and Rey :)  )

Poe was awesome.

I teared up in one scene  (I'm not going to spoil it for those that having seen it yet)

BB-8 was cute as hell :lol:

Overall this is the film fans have been waiting for since the original trilogy.

set_star_wars_force_awakens_poster_daisy

OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING STAR WARS HAS BEEN REDEEMED POE IS AWESOME FINN IS BALLER AND REY KICKS SERIOUS ASS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM HYPED FOR EPISODE VIII
IF YOU WERE A FAN OF THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY OR A SCI-FI FAN IN GENERAL GO SEE THIS MOVIE
THERES BEEN AN AWAKENING/10

Edited by OnePieceDude
  • Like 4