The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Recommended to me by Neku-tan few days ago cause I am becoming a fan of Hosoya lately and oh boy... glad he did recommended it to me. Loved it from start to end. I swear I will also watch Aria in the future xD

...couldn't even imagine how the people waited for months while this was airing..

My recommendations are always the best :awesome: . You have to, but not yet. Enjoy Natsume while it's still airing because when you start watching Aria you forget about Natsume sooner than you might even think.

Exactly. Glad I started watching it when it was already finished...

Oh, and regarding Hosoya.. I'm not a big fan of him, but god he is glorious as a singer :blush:.

for fave girl - hands down... Nanami.

f608d25a577b7c33b588dfbe3c1a28040b001256

2kk4tf.jpg

Nope. Cheerio best girl :awesome:

G8vmi.jpg

Is this comparable to Arslan Senki and Akatsuki no Yona?

I found it very similar to Muramasa Rebirth (probably you heard about this one, though).

Edited by Neku-tan

Recently completed:

• SuperSonico The Animation (the last 2 episodes were the best in my opinion)

Watching:

1. Sound! Euphonium (I'm on the OVA chapter and the next week, I'll start watching the second season)
  2. Myraid Colors Phantom World (Reina is the best)
  3. Love Live! Project (I started it part because of a PSN friend and part because of the intro, looks cute)

But there's one thing.

Katanagatari is White Fox.

Bakemono is... SHAFT :D That alone makes it completely different =D

I knew that but I thought Dragon-chan watched Bakemono, so I assumed he would be interested in it too. Love both shows anyway.  :D

Speaking of Shaft.....

Just re-watched this for the looooools.

59199l.jpg

Nino best girl

SISTER BEST GIRL!!

• Like 1

Is this comparable to Arslan Senki and Akatsuki no Yona?

My recommendations are always the best :awesome: . You have to, but not yet. Enjoy Natsume while it's still airing because when you start watching Aria you forget about Natsume sooner than you might even think.

Exactly. Glad I started watching it when it was already finished...

Oh, and regarding Hosoya.. I'm not a big fan of him, but god he is glorious as a singer :blush:.

Nope. Cheerio best girl :awesome:

G8vmi.jpg

I found it very similar to Muramasa Rebirth (probably you heard about this one, though).

As Ken-chan said, no similarity with Arslan Senki and Akatsuki no Yona... Daryun doesn't even sounds like Shickika even they have the same VA o.O And as Neku-tan said, sort of Muramasa Rebirth... less the MC doesn't use swords xD

@Neku-tan So you are saying that Aria > Natsume??? now that's interesting... Natsume is now in my top 3 Slice of Life  :hmm:

wow... that voice... waaay much different from the voice of his roles in his recent roles o.O

OH.. OT:

2699.jpg

Keroro Gunsou the Movie

Momo-chan is still my fave girl on this one and Tamama still best girl  :awesome:

I knew that but I thought Dragon-chan watched Bakemono, so I assumed he would be interested in it too. Love both shows anyway.  :D

As Ken-chan said, no similarity with Arslan Senki and Akatsuki no Yona... Daryun doesn't even sounds like Shickika even they have the same VA o.O And as Neku-tan said, sort of Muramasa Rebirth... less the MC doesn't use swords xD

I'll give both shows a try :D.

Recently completed:

• SuperSonico The Animation (the last 2 episodes were the best in my opinion)

Did you liked it? It is a Light Slice of life without any worring just smiles? :D

Anyway First time writing here, i'll try share some of my Watching Anime.....

Well when i'll watch somehting again xD It's almsot 41 Days that i don't watch nothing and my Backlog keep growing, Oh god....

Just been going along with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 4. I'm on about episode 30 now.

I've really lessened up on my anime watching in the past year outside of shows I already know and Ghibli movies (and I would consider that to be a very good thing to an extent). It's just that nothing has really caught my eye as a real stand out show actually worthy of a watch recently. :/