The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Fav gave Mary the location of Hardgore Alice, because Mary offered to help with the killing game. That's why she requested a meeting with Ripple to kill her after attempting to kill Alice.

That makes sense, though I still doubt Ripple will ask Fav for anything given how much she hates him at this point. Well, we'll find out which one of us is right soon enough.

52415.jpg

Sakasama no Patema

Synopsis

Spoiler

Princess Patema lives in an underground world, but one day tumbles headlong into a void and out into the wide open world above the surface. Age is a student on this surface world when he spies Patema hanging upside-down from a tree. He pulls her down to safety, struggling to keep her earthbound. Together they master the art of navigating competeing gravitational forces and set out to discover the secret that keeps their worlds apart.

Source: New Video Group

well.. that somehow makes me feel... weird...

Edited by JaM
  • Like 4

79231.jpg

Haikyuu!! Karasuno Koukou vs Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou

"Volleyball is a sport where you're always looking up!"

R.I.P. Tanaka-san

Been looking forward to it since it was announced and it didn't disappointed me. One of my fave this season.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Kasyana said:

*snip*

Wrong Thread? xD

OT:

somehow managed to caught up to some new airing stuffs...

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda E10 - seriously any answer than Mu-senpai as best choice is unacceptable... <_<

3 Gatsu no Lion E9 - still keeps making me torn between this and Natsume as my AotS this season >_<

Occultic;Nine - ok... I must admit, I am glad I gave this another shot... things are becoming... very very interesting...

Hibike! Euphonium 2 - sooo it's wikia spoiled me and now somehow not that happy...

3 hours ago, JaM said:

Wrong Thread? xD

OT:

somehow managed to caught up to some new airing stuffs...

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda E10 - seriously any answer than Mu-senpai as best choice is unacceptable... <_<

3 Gatsu no Lion E9 - still keeps making me torn between this and Natsume as my AotS this season >_<

Occultic;Nine - ok... I must admit, I am glad I gave this another shot... things are becoming... very very interesting...

Hibike! Euphonium 2 - sooo it's wikia spoiled me and now somehow not that happy...

Omg, very sorry and thx! :D :facepalm:

• Like 1