The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Just watched the latest episode from Dorohedoro and man I gotta admit that despite of not being a huge fan of animation I really enjoy the show ?! It have a lot of fun characters and the setting is pretty interesting plus I love the fact that Caiman shares the voice actor of Onizuka from GTO ?.

Sailor Moon (episodes 1-23)

sailor-moon-204.jpg
Hard to call myself an otaku if I haven’t actually sat down to watch Sailor Moon in a serious manner, so here I am trying to change that. However, I think I sat through all I can take. The show is a fun, happy time.. but it’s too gosh darn repetitive. I’ve never been a fan of anime that refuses to carry a conflict into the next episode... kind of like modern Pokémon. Maybe it’s still too early in the series, but nothing is changing fast. Each episode chooses a gimmick and plays the same number of tropes every time. For example, this episode is about music, now let’s make Usagi run into Mamoru and get into an argument, monster appears, transformation, throw tiara, rinse & repeat. I know this how magical girl series usually work, so for now I’m due for something more engaging.

EDIT: I’ve decided to stick with this one for a while. Stopping in the middle of the original series wouldn’t be very fair. I’ll keep watching until there is a comfortable conclusion ?

Edited by ShonenCat
  • Like 2

40969.jpg

Ep 12

And so i've finally managed to finish this. It was really great. Easily one of my favorite anime series, as well one of my top 10 anime. Next up, the movie. After that, you probably know what comes then, right? I'm excited about both of them.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 3

101614.jpg
Dragon Quest: Your Story

Boo!!! Where is the Dragon Ball errr I mean real Dragon Quest Characters? /s

It is hard to adapt a 40+ hours of game in ~2 hours but tbh, I actually liked it esp the ending. Made me smile since I was playing a game while watching it.

Edited by JaM

Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 4-8

50697.jpg

Koisuru Asteroid Episode 1-2

104212.jpg

afb6c55888f5ee7deef1015efce3e38963855156

This cuteness, it's overwhelming

Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 2-3

104666.jpg

e61a6dca15384012bcb929a353f168dbc659492c

I like Kurumi and that cute/beautiful sloth girl that dies a lot.

Kyokou Suiri Episode 5

104785.jpg

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 6

105017.jpg

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi Episode 6

105253.jpg

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 6

104281.jpg

Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 1

103533.jpg

Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 6

104788.jpg

Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 3-6

104708.jpg

Plunderer Episode 4-6

104784.jpg

• Like 2

Assassins Pride (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

assassins-pride-12019.jpg?t=1570551669

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

didnt-i-say-to-make-my-abilities-average

The Rising of the Shield Hero (complete, enjoyment: 5/5)

the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-8950.jpg?t

The best out of those was easily Shield Hero, honestly I had my doubts about it in the beginning, but it turned out to be pretty great. I'm really looking forward to the next season for this one. :D Others I caught up on were: A Certain Scientific Railgun T (episode 4), Black Clover (episode 119), BOFURI (episode 4), Hatena Illusion (episode 4), Infinite Dendrogram (episode 4), My Hero Academia 4 (episode 16), Plunderer (episode 6), Radiant 2nd Season (episode 17), Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun (episode 9). There's also one other I recently started too...

Interspecies Reviewers (episodes 1-2)

interspecies-reviewers-13732.jpg?t=15773

Yeah, I couldn't help it... I caved & had to see what all the fuss was about (one of the few things I'm watching subbed). ? Only 2 episodes in, but just those were pretty damn funny, so I'll probably be continuing it. ?

• Like 4

Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 9-12 (Finished)

50697.jpg

Enjoyment level: 10

After their loss against Suzuridani Academy, the members of the Keishin Academy girls' basketball team—Tomoka Minato, Maho Misawa, Airi Kashii, Hinata Hakamada, and Saki Nagatsuka, along with their coach, Subaru Hasegawa—exert more of their time and effort in improving in the sport day by day. However, this time around, new rivals with strengths possibly exceedings theirs and friends appear on their way to the top.

I was glad I was able to see Season 2 altough it took me some years...

It was funny seeing the new lolis plus Hina's little sister experiment with Aoi's oppai

006.gif

Spoiler

__mimi_balguerie_fujii_masami_takenaka_h

Well it did end there with Natsuhi maybe getting a view before getting knocked down.

Now to find a new Dengeki Bunko or other anime to watch in the work day mornings.

Boku no Hero Academia Episode 81

102961.jpg

Kyokou Suiri Episode 6

104785.jpg

Koisuru Asteroid Episode 3-6

104212.jpg

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi Episode 7

105253.jpg

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 7

105017.jpg

Plunderer Episode 7

104784.jpg

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 3-6

103287.jpg

Now I'm up to date with the Anime I watch that has a episode delay due to the Coronavirus, to recap of the Anime I watch that's delayed is

Infinite Dendrogram, Koisuru Asteroid/Asteroid in Love and Railgun S3.

• Like 4

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

if-its-for-my-daughter-id-even-defeat-a-

It was okay, but despite the name, there's little to no combat/action in it (let alone a Demon Lord). Half, no... 3/4 of the anime is just showing how cute Latina is, & then the MC gushing over her... yep, that's pretty much it. ?

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 2

Finished:

83417.jpg  Interviews With Monster Girls (12 eps) &   88769.jpg  Interviews With Monster Girls: Summer Break

82890.jpg  The Saga of Tanya the Evil (12 eps)

86621.jpg   Seven Mortal Sins (12 eps) &   86620.jpg   Seven Mortal Sins Recap (1 Special)  

Edited by TangrakNor
  • Like 2

Azur Lane Episode 1-10

102383.jpg

Azur+Lane+-+Episode+4+-+Hammann+Helps+Ma

Hammann looking cute then she's not holding her skirt all the time.

Azur+Lane+-+Episode+4+-+Sheffield+Kicks+

The Maid is going commando, Thought she was wearing perverted panties at first.

Azur+Lane+-+Episode+4+-+Enterprise+Turns

Enterprise looking hot in her sleep odEwUsy.gif

Won't be forgoting that for a while, Belfast dragging Enterprise by her necktie.

Now to wait for the last two episodes.

Sakurada Reset Episode 7-9

84470.jpg

• Like 3

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia (episodes 10-15)

fate-grand-order-absolute-demonic-front-

I don't know why I keep stalling this, it's been pretty good so far. :hmm:

Plunderer (episode 8)

plunderer-9750.jpg?t=1578697822

Well I definitely wasn't expecting that to show up at the end...

Spoiler

An attack helicopter turned out to be the "demon"...& yes, I just now noticed it on the cover image in the background. :facepalm:

Also watched episode 19 of Radiant Season 2, & episode 6 of BOFURI.

• Like 3