The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I knew you'd go with Kumin in time  :P I'm surprised you didn't go with her from the start  xD

... That *something*  Rikka   :shakefist:

Sorry, I'm still butthurt over how the producers shoved Nibutani out of the way...  :rolleyes:  *sigh*

But seriously, Rikka is *something*!

maybe because they made Kumin sleep 99% of the time in first season? :P then I appreciated her character in Season 1 finale...+sidekick Isshikun likes her xD

*ignoring some stuffs about Rikka* :P

I still find Rikka adorable in some way this season... xD but might agree on MoriSummer part, so far my impression of her in S2 is she is just like either a sidekick that is comic relief with Dekomori or the mature one that gives love advice.

• Like 1

maybe because they made Kumin sleep 99% of the time in first season? :P then I appreciated her character in Season 1 finale...+sidekick Isshikun likes her xD

*ignoring some stuffs about Rikka* :P

I still find Rikka adorable in some way this season... xD but might agree on MoriSummer part, so far my impression of her in S2 is she is just like either a sidekick that is comic relief with Dekomori or the mature one that gives love advice.

Sleeping is important too, right ?  :awesome: Especially when you're not being a little doofus asking for attention in the dumbest of ways...

Oh and I should've mentioned that I haven't seen season 2 (Ren) yet because of how much I dislike Rikka :P So I can't really tell.

But my comment was justified for season 1 aswell, so it didn't really matter.

mainvisual_02.jpg

Yuki Yuna is a Hero! I thought this would be a silly anime like Card Captor Sakura (which I love, but come on, it's a silly anime) but I was pleasantly surprised by how intense and violent it got. I just finished the first episode and am looking forward to watching the entire series! Aside from that, the character designs are fantastic and very easy on the eyes, and the voice work is top notch, along with the excellent sound design and beautiful animation! Not much story has been revealed yet, but I have a feeling this is going to be one to go down as a damn fine arc.

Edited by AnimeDreama

21734.jpg     Doujin Work

Genre: Comedy, Slice of Life

Year: 2007

Doujin Work follows the life of a young girl named Najimi Osana and her exposure into the doujin world. She was first tempted into becoming a doujin artist after seeing how much one of her friends can make at a convention. Najimi loves to draw, though soon learns contrary to what she expected that this new world is anything but easy. As she attends more conventions and meets more people, Najimi eventually manages to find a group of very interesting friends. These friends already have some experience in the field and help her out along the way so that she can someday make a name for herself creating doujinshi. (Source: ANN)

Guys,  I just finished

Strike the Blood

56163.jpg

It was an okay'ish anime, nothing extraordinary or anything like it but I really enjoyed it as it was just a ''simple'' funny at times etc... something that I was looking for.

However, after I have finished, I was devastated, again just like many, MANY other animes, no season 2. Gosh, it feels like I'll get sick. All of these good(for me atleast), refreshing animes just don't get a second season and leave us with an unfinished story. Guys, PLEASE tell me some good anime (preferably with super powers and a bit of romance) that has FINISHED story. 

I have found many animes, with interesting plot and stuff, however as a precaution, I looked in google to see if season 2 (or 3) has been announced and then I see comments about the anime not being finished and how fans want a new season because anime is not finished. Again, can someone give me few animes with finished story. Again, I like animes with super powers and a bit of romance. I will check any suggestions and thanks in advance.

Guys,  I just finished

Strike the Blood

56163.jpg

I have to.

IIE SENPAI, WATASHI-TACHI NO KENKA DESU!

Btw... please no "animes"... anime does not have a plural.

Anyways, if you want something finished, you should avoid modern (2-3 years) anime. Modern ones tend to be adapted from light novels and light novels do not tend to be finished... =D

Though, some exceptions to this are Parasyte (manga adaptation) and Oreimo.

However, after I have finished, I was devastated, again just like many, MANY other animes, no season 2. Gosh, it feels like I'll get sick. All of these good(for me atleast), refreshing animes just don't get a second season and leave us with an unfinished story. Guys, PLEASE tell me some good anime (preferably with super powers and a bit of romance) that has FINISHED story. 

I have found many animes, with interesting plot and stuff, however as a precaution, I looked in google to see if season 2 (or 3) has been announced and then I see comments about the anime not being finished and how fans want a new season because anime is not finished. Again, can someone give me few animes with finished story. Again, I like animes with super powers and a bit of romance. I will check any suggestions and thanks in advance.

Have you seen Psycho Pass? I don't know if they're planning a s2, but s1 was an awesome ride which ended in a way that leaves them open to continue the story, or could just be the ending (I think the best endings are new beginnings for the characters). 

It's not got much in the way of magic, as it's a SF story, but there is a bit of romance that the characters never get around to acting on. 

Anyway, it's awesome, check it out.

• Like 1

Have you seen Psycho Pass? I don't know if they're planning a s2, but s1 was an awesome ride which ended in a way that leaves them open to continue the story, or could just be the ending (I think the best endings are new beginnings for the characters). 

It's not got much in the way of magic, as it's a SF story, but there is a bit of romance that the characters never get around to acting on. 

Anyway, it's awesome, check it out.

Psycho-Pass already has a sequel. http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/psycho-pass-2