The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi

1397174671.jpg

Haven't played the game yet, though I'm really enjoying anime so far

Exactly my thoughts =D I would still love to see wanted Ayesha (and Kieth :D)

My favourite of the season so far, ep3 was SO FREAKING EPIC. Makes me wanna play chess.... 

You better find some living ones, though =D

Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple

512247ynGGL.jpg

I'm about half way through this one, it's pretty good so far.

One of the best anime's I've watched, absolutely loved it. 

I was hooked right away ended up doing a marathon on it.

As for me the last anime I watched was One Outs Episode 11.  

One of the best anime's I've watched, absolutely loved it. 

I was hooked right away ended up doing a marathon on it.

Yeah, I've been watching a lot of these fighting type ones lately, Sekirei, Ikki Tousen, Kenichi, they're all pretty good.

Yeah, I've been watching a lot of these fighting type ones lately, Sekirei, Ikki Tousen, Kenichi, they're all pretty good.

Have you watched Hajime no Ippo? if not I highly recommend you do. Hands down my favorite anime those fights are so damn good. 

After FINALLY watching Madoka Magica...(do. not. get. me. started. on. this. anime. please.)...just finished Kill la Kill. It was a predictable anime but I think one of the most creative I've seen in a while. And yeah, I have to comment on the One Piece thing. I, too had to switch over to the raw Japanese episodes (of course) to truly see its greatness and yeah, that's why it is currently one of my favorite anime of all time. Seriously, Arlong Park Arc, the comparison with the edits and the raw deal - omg - amazing. That arc forever!!! changed my view of One Piece and I never stopped watching it since. And it doesn't hurt that a good bit of the fillers are funny as hell.

HOWEVER, I must say I liked 4kids dub way more than Funimation!! Sanji's voice was absolutely HORRIBLE with Funimation. I'd take his brooklyn accent any day, any month, any week, any whatever over Funimation's corny and generic voice. Zoro's and Franky's voices are also incredibly grating and unfitting. 

Edited by miki-iki
  • Like 1