The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Dragon Ball Z Kai (Dub) Episode 75-76

28655.jpg

About time I continued on the "Filler-less" Dragon Ball Z. I'm so slow at watching "Jump" anime finished.

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 3

100995.jpg

Hayate no Gotoku! Heaven Is a Place on Earth (Finished rewatching)

29542.jpg

Hayate, Nagi and the gang spend the last days of summer break at Nishizawa's countryside vacation home. But a mysterious spirit has concocted a scheme to separate the butler from his young mistress.

Now that I rewatched the movie, I see that Hayate did talked about things that happend in the manga(out loud)

"Sees adult Athena" That was the only way the "End of the World Arc" gets a anime huh. Did not think I would hear one of Ruka Suirenji's songs(not sure if I saw/heard it then I first watched the movie which was long before I saw Ruka in the manga)

Inukami! Episode 11-26 (Finished)

2508.jpg

Kawahira Keita is a descendant of a historic Inukami tamer family; however, because he lacked in its ability, he was forsaken by the family. One day, an Inukami named Youko came. She looked graceful, obedient, above all, beautiful. Soon he contracted with her, and she paid homage to him. However, she was a problematic Inukami that no one had been able to control.

This is a slap stick comedy of an Inukami Tamer, Keita and an Inukami, Youko. Keita is a man of worldly passions, and he likes money and girls very much. On the other hand, Youko likes to destroy things and is very jealous.

Once past Episode 2(goddamn macho that act like dogs), it went fun and funny(at least for me) also Youko was a cute Fo...Dog Girl that is scared of normal dogs, well she's a fo"gets hit by flying pan". It was weird that the "Inukami" have Dog tails but not dog ears

Spoiler

Well the one way to tell a Fox Girl apart from a Dog Girl is the Ears after all

• Like 2

UchiMusume episode 4 & 5.

Holy Sh*t.

I Love Nobuhiko Okamoto, although he sounds a little different in this show, when Dale got all serious the tone of his voice changed, then he started threatening the old lady.

I got chills ?

That's the Nobuhiko i know. ?xD

MopN33S.jpg

Edited by Hadeshii
  • Like 2

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e Episode 5

101230.jpg

Tejina-senpai Episode 5

99891.jpg

Sounan Desu ka? Episode 5

102237.jpg

Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 10-17

100450.jpg

Inukami! The Movie: Tokumei Reiteki Sousakan Karina Shirou! (Finished)

2268.jpg

In 2007, the Punishment of Sexual Perversions Law came into effect. The city is surrounded by a squadron wearing protective suits(Hazmat suits) and they begin to arrest any who look like perversions. No wonder that Inukami Master Keita and Inukami Yoko are wanted for Class A perversions. What will happen to Keita, Yoko, Kaoru's Inukami, and the other lovely perversions? What about Karina?

It's not a movie it's just a Special Episode as it's as long as a normal Inukami episode but without the OP. still a funny episode.

Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 1

101232.jpg

Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 8-13 (Daihasei Festival Arc)

latest?cb=20101207154220

I was lucky finding out that netflix has added all Index anime before Index Season 3(Index season 1&2, Railgun season 1&2 and the Movie) or they just "unlocked" the anime for the norwegian netfilx.

Dragon Ball Z Kai(Eng Dub) Episode 77-80

28655.jpg

• Like 3

maxresdefault.jpg

It's been a long while since I've last seen this one, so I decided "Why not?" And now that I did, it was kinda "eh". Just feels like they were trying to strike the same chord SF2:TAM did, but without any of the actual effort (or stroke of luck) that movie did. The Eng dub did that whole westernized soundtrack thing too, except it doesn't even TRY make it fit in the scenes' context, so I guess it's faithful to the whole "not really trying to be good" thing. Though if the Japanese dub of Tekken is anything like the Japanese dub of SF2, than it was probably just masking unmemorable tunes or dead silence, so no big deal really.

It also feels really uncertain of what it wants to be in regards to the series; this supposedly came out after Tekken 3, and yet it shys away from things like Kazuya's definite turn to evil to something more ambiguous; here he's just kind of an aloof jerk at his worse. 3 games into the series, surely the writers had SOMETHING more substantial to work with.

That being said, can we REALLY call this a bad adaptation?

Think about it, the story is stupid, all the characters are there in specifically weird scenarios (was the Lee/Nina/Anna triangle a "thing" in the games?), the majority of which are shafted and/or killed off unceremoniously, this doesn't seem to be too far off from what you would see in your average Tekken spinoff, official or otherwise. I guess the main difference is that the games are a bit better at presenting themselves as tongue-in-cheek, while this one MAYBE was trying to be more earnest in what it was going for?

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 1

Nagasarete Airantou Episode 2-4

75254.jpg

Dragon Ball Z Kai (Dub) Episode 81

28655.jpg

Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 2

101232.jpg

Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 17-24 (Finished)

latest?cb=20110207190555

As tensions between the world of magic and Academy City continues to rise, Touma Kamijou and his hand of negation must face off against both esper and magician in order to protect the lives of those around him. Of course, he is not alone in his fight; whether by his side or out of sight, allies and enemies both old and new will enter the fray to help him.

Toaru Majutsu no Index II continues the story of action and comedy, as the scale of Touma and his allies' battle grows ever larger. A conflict is slowly brewing on the horizon, and magic and science will cross paths once again in the war to come.

Took me a while to return to this anime since I could only watch it with eng sub in "Ad Hell", since I found it at netfilx, it only took me few days to watch the rest. of all the "Dengeki Bunko" anime, my favorite is "A Certain/Toaru". Now to rewatch Railgun S1, start Accelerator and Index & SAO S3.

Speaking of Accelerator

10040711.jpg

With having met "Loli" Misaka, "Clones" Misaka and now "Mother" Misaka (Misaka's future looks great indeed) oh He did meet the "Railgun" Misaka (in Railgun gaiden) and one more Misaka to meet in the future.

• Like 3

I've been watching lots of anime as of lately so I'll to be brief on this topic.

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2Wei! - 10 Episodes + 5 Specials + 1 OVA - (2014)

61667l.jpg

Enjoyment Score: 7

The second season of the Fate/kaleid franchise who features the introduction of Chloe/Kuro to the group. Unlike the first season, which I feel it had a nice sense of balance of both comedy and action, I felt this one slightly underdelivered on this aspect. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the direction of the fight scenes and thought the humor was well-implemented, but it wasn't as good as the first one. I still find funny that everyone would confuse Chloe for a suntanned version of Illya... Like... They're two completely different girls to me. Anyway, anime logic xP In the end, I very much appreciated her introduction into the series, even if her motivations for being there weren't fully fleshed out during these episodes. The specials were nice and the OVA was fantastic. Kuro can be such a naughty girl when she is in need of mana. :9 All in all, if you enjoyed the first season, this one is almost as good. 

Spoiler

1edff4daab9a66230eff36d25efd8c39f43bcd61

Aren't they cute? :3

Fate-Herz-6.gif

The series continues with a great fighting spectacle.

TObgcf.gif

Yuri fans, there's a lot for you here. This would become a staple for the whole anime btw. :awesome:

Best girl?

Spoiler

tumblr_ns0src6NZM1un361to1_400.gif

A dark-skinned variant of Illya? Yes, please. ;)

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! 1 & 2 - 20 Episodes - (2016 & 2017)

77831l.jpg83188l.jpg

Enjoyment Score: 8 & 9

After hearing so much about the comedic spin KonoSuba took on the Isekai genre, I wanted to try it out for myself and boy, did it deliver. This anime was pretty much how I envision a group of friends playing and being assholes towards each other (but in a good way). For you see, the focus here is not on the protagonist, or character development or moving the story forward, but rather on how well these 4 characters interact with one another, the ridiculous quirks of each one of them and the downright hilarious game-related events they get in. Some would say that their characteristics could get in the way of enjoying the show, but once you realize this is all done in favor of comedy, all is good. Between Aqua's self-entitled bitching, Megumin unreasonable fascination with explosions and Darkness masochistic tendencies, there's plenty of good laughs to be had across the entire series. It "almost" made me feel bad for Kazuma for having such a worthless party of characters lol Second season was even better with a more refined comedy and a "proper" well-played fight in the end. Looking forward to any further seasons on this one. :D

Spoiler

giphy.gif

This goofy dance should pretty much tell you what the series is about.

giphy.gif

Most useful skill in the game, yes sir. xD

giphy.gif

I'm placing this GIF here just because...

35284.gif

She certainly loves that wand.

683f836e906a33447becaf0909e13dd1.gif

WTF Darkness?! >.<

Best girl?

Spoiler

Got to admit that it's a hard pick between Aqua's sex appeal, Megumin's likable personality and Darkness's unique, eh, charm, so I ultimately went for:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Team Megumin. :awesome:

Eromanga Sensei - 12 Episodes + 2 OVAs - (2017)

86460l.jpg

Not nearly as bad as the Internet makes it out to be >.> A famous Internet person once said, "Anime is trash... and so am I." But I'm failing to understand what makes this show so bad. For once, I found interesting how it tries to explore the life of a young novelist in Japan and I also found that his pseudo-incestuous relationship with his little sister was nicely played out. It never goes on any unintended direction and I the feelings between the characters were genuine enough. Does the anime feature juicy shots of cute, young moe girls? Yes, it has a good selection of them. Is that a bad thing? Well, depending on who you are, this show may not be intended for you. I honestly found that it delivered on what it set out to do from the beginning. Was it ecchi? Yes. Did it have comedy? Yes, it was funny enough. Did it show us how the life of a young aspiring light novel author in Japan is? To an extent, yes. Some scenes could have been better played out and the animation was lacking in a number of areas, but it did deliver on what it was trying to convey.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

This moment in the series man xxD

tenor.gif?itemid=9931206

Cute, sexy little sister. ;3

ImperturbableWellinformedChital-size_res

These were pretty much my reactions while watching the series.

lidtu1h.gif

YES!! @w@

Best girl?

Spoiler

I wasn't too fond of Elf at first but her character grew up on me the further the series progressed. However...

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=10067899giphy.gif

I'm taking the imouto route this time around, fuck yes. OwO

After all, Isn't she the cutest? ^w^

A Place Further Than The Universe - 13 Episodes - (2018)

89879l.jpg

Not nearly as good as the Internet makes it out to be <.< Now, now, my main issue with this anime is that it didn't personally click with me on an emotional level as it has apparently done for so many people, so let's get that out of the way first. That being said, APFTTU was an entertaining watch for me once the travel to Antarctica finally started. The animation was excellent, even if I wasn't entirely a fan of the art style, and how each episode played out like a big trip was pretty engaging, especially because it features the sort of preparation you would expect from such a trip. Some of the first episodes were somewhat boring but the series does build up its moment until the much-awaited conclusion at Antarctica. Was it dramatic enough? Somewhat. The melodrama felt kind of flat for me (except for the very last few episodes, which was good). The characters were a 50-50 for me, that's an okay, but I wasn't able to grow fully sympathetic towards any of them. One thing I could really praise on this series was its excellent sense of direction, since each episode feels fundamental for the trip ahead. The music was great, with the ending theme in particular leaving a great impression on me. Since I usually skip most ending themes, I could say with confidence that I stayed on pretty much every occasion for this one. In the end, it was a good anime. Even though it didn't click with me personally, I can see why is it hold on high regards by the rest of the community, though.

Spoiler

ExcellentImpishAmericancrow-size_restric

Someone was clearly excited with the penguins over the course of the series.

d960fnva89x01.gif

Fist bump!

tumblr_p5b2fcBDpB1tx45yjo2_500.gif

This is what you call a great sense of direction.

Best girl?

Spoiler

02baefb0a13210cf55cc31585a328a97.gif

Admittedly, I liked Yuzuki the most. Mostly because of this scene above. ^^

Release the Spyce - 12 Episodes - (2018)

95617l.jpg

I was about to go with a 6 score for this one but I ultimately went up with a 7. Release the Spyce is a series about a group of cutesy girls who double as ass-kicking secret agents in defense of peace of the city they live in. Sounds like an interesting concept, right? It isn't exactly original but it is a premise with a good enough potential if played right. My issue with this anime is that it is touted as an action anime and I was expecting to watch some pretty cool fights. Sadly, that wasn't the case. All the spying action and most fights I felt were played off-screen. As in, you only see the briefing and then the conclusion but not the actual combat. Granted, there are exceptions to that. 1/3 of the episodes did deliver on some actual action and the final episode pretty much blew out the entire budget in this regard but I feel it could have provided so much more. As for the plot and character relations, it works. Actually, I was kind of surprised as to who the traitor was in the end. Have to admit that it cached me off guard. The best thing about this anime? Hands down both the OP and ED themes. The OP is super, super catchy and could easily get in your head for hours, days. Overall, cute girls doing some seldom action sequences every now and then. It was good, just don't expect too much.

Spoiler

IllinformedRigidAfricangoldencat-size_re

Bitch-slapped xxD No, no... For real now, this was actually a heartwarming scene. After the slapping of course. x3

giphy.gif

Awwww x3

CourageousApprehensiveEquestrian-max-1mb

Had the anime featured more of this, it would have been better.

Best girl?

Spoiler

Well, I'm going to go Fuu-chan here.

tumblr_pi0r0vTpUj1qimk8ao1_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

But only because she cosplayed as a catgirl twice. ;)

Release-the-Spyce-7.jpgRelease-the-Spyce-Episode-4.jpg

Dimension W - 12 Episodes + 1 OVA + 5 Specials (2016)

86303l.jpg

Enjoyment Score: 9

And finally, my latest watch and the one I easily enjoyed the most out of everything I have watched recently. Dimension W is about an old school bounty hunter ("Collector", as referred in the anime) and a cute robot girl with a metallic cat-like tail as they both end up stuck to each other hunting for coils in this sci-fi world. The premise of the Dimension W being discovered and how it provides limitless energy to the human race was interesting, even if it isn't entirely original. The show also delves in toes on quantum mechanics, and does so while providing a good sense of explanation to the viewer without overthinking things too much. Most characters were to my liking, the art style is just great and the direction was great, even if the pacing isn't exactly the best. The only thing preventing me from giving it a 10 is that I feel a number of stuff were left out from the source material. Then again, getting everything on a 12 episode schedule might have been hard. Something that this anime also surprised me is how well it implemented CG into it. I'm usually very keen of how CG is implemented into an anime because, more often than not, it ends up detracting from the experience. But thanks to a good direction here, all elements that were rendered in 3D didn't cause any sort of backlash and were nicely implemented into the anime. The CG wasn't flashy or big budget, but it was adequately used. I absolutely loved the OP and ED themes, to the point that I never skipped any of them due to how good they were. Got so much in love with this anime that I might decide to jump into the manga at some point later. Very, very nice.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I like the dancing in this opening so much.

tenor.gif?itemid=12481951

Mira pouting

5fd024bf3e6f9ff07a29391808595be346b8e318

Coolest part of the opening.

e5d.gif

Charging cable included. ;)

tumblr_o30bctQarG1tydz8to1_400.gif

x3

Best girl?

Spoiler

If it wasn't obvious enough, it's Mira, by a wide margin.

tenor.gif?itemid=4945052

:3

^_^

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 4

Nagasarete Airantou Episode 5-7

75254.jpg

Tejina-senpai Episode 6

99891.jpg

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 1-6

53581.jpg

Started Re-watching Railgun.

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 1-2

99995.jpg

6eb9eb9e8fbcad056e06c182d2aa536715654385

Sounan Desu ka? Episode 6

102237.jpg

Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 18

102240.jpg

• Like 1

Space Patrol Luluco (EP 1-13)

f8796c5597a4314bfd3efa2eef2b547c2ac8bece

Great watch with many references from other Trigger anime, i'd recommend if you like Kill La Kill, Little Witch Academia, Gurren Lagann and Inferno Cop. It's also a short anime with the episodes only being 7 minutes long each.

Edited by SteelFreaxx
  • Like 3

Been watching freqnutely Dragon Ball Z these past days , up to episode 248 now . 

Dragon Ball Z

Also saw some episodes i had left to see for Demon Slayer : Kimetsu no Yaiba , that last episode 19 was truly marvelous and the animation and pace was almost perfect , definitely one of the best single episodes i've ever seen like forever.

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Started Danmachi season 2 , 4 episodes so far 

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II

• Like 2