The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

21536.jpg     Ghost Hunt

Genre: Horror, Mystery

Year: 2006-2007

While at school, Taniyama Mai and her friends like to exchange ghost stories. Apparently, there is an abandoned school building on their campus that is the center of many ghost stories. During the story, they are interrupted by a mysterious male figure. The person turns out to be Shibuya Kazuya, a 17-year-old who is president of the Shibuya Psychic Research Company. He was called by the principal to investigate the stories surrounding the abandoned school building.

The next day, on the way to school, Mai passes the school building in question. While examining a strange camera she spotted inside, she gets surprised by Kazuya's assistant. Unknowingly interfering with the investigation, Mai breaks the camera and Kazuya's assistant gets injured.

Kazuya forcefully hires Mai in order to pay for the camera and replace his injured assistant. From that point on, Mai begins to learn about the paranormal world and the profession of ghost hunting. [source: MAL]

3284.jpg

Squid Girl 

Synopsis
Incensed at the damage done to the sea and its wildlife at the the hands of humanity, Squid Girl rises from the depths of the ocean to enslave humanity! Her mission proves more difficult than it first seems, however, when she gets dragooned into working at the Aizawa beach restaurant. Will the easily distracted, blissfully ignorant, and slightly thick Ika-Musume convert her managers' humble house into her base? Will she use the power of her mighty tentacles to bring all of humanity to heel? Or will she at least learn how to properly wait tables?

Fish Puns Words everywhere...

I actually just watched this anime while waiting for Stella to return in her dungeon adventures...

Funny anime... reminds me of Sgt. Frog... ^_^

I wonder if both of them team up, will they have higher success rate? :3 maybe if they put Osaka as leader they would definitely succeed in conquering Earth...

on the side note... I actually thought that Squiddy will say disdiq in the anime... I guess that word is only used by a different Squid Girl...
Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 2

Just finished watching No game no life, the anime was really good and i really got into it.. Altough the ending was kinda frustrating... It isnt even done yet and they just end it like that.. Well ima just hope it will get a 2nd season but i wont see that one coming anytime soon.

(just the colours in this picture kinda made me watch it.)

5a4525c6fc5508fa27f0ed229ad2cbde13969851

And i just started with Tokyo ghoul, i've only seen the first episode and it already looks epic.. Cant wait to watch more.

• Like 3

Going through JoJo's Bizarre Adventure quite quickly, almost finished Season 1 (episode 24/26)

I almost don't want this season to end because Joseph Joestar is one of the best MC's in a Shounen anime ive ever seen. Hopefully Jotaro (I think?) is equally as good in Stardust Crusaders.

Also...

The Caesar Zeppeli death episode was so sad, he was such a cool character.

But this show is quickly approaching 10/10 for me, absolutely love it. 

1368671197379_by_lady_n_gentleman-d7nyke

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

3284.jpg

Squid Girl 

11/10, Winner of over 200 GOTY Awards.

As for me more of the usual these days.

Finished Hanamonogatari: It was nice but I didn't like it as much as the last arc from second season.

g1Smt.png

All that's left is Tsukimonogatari for me 

Episodes:

• 07 - Yuri Kuma Arashi
  • Like 1

Finished JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Season 1 and what a masterpiece that was. The last 3 episodes I was on the edge of my seat, and it ended so bittersweet. Seeing how the rest of the characters lived out their lives was a nice touch and im extremely excited to see where the series goes in Stardust Crusaders. JoJo 2012 gets a 10/10 from me, absolutely loved it. 

tumblr_nblumzx3a81sao6jwo2_500.gif

Also finished "I have no idea what my husband is saying". This show, while really short, was hilarious and Im glad its getting a second season. 

66289.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand finally, Parasyte episode 19. This show is sadly nearing its end, but its been my AOTS for sure.  I have a feeling the next episode is gonna be a good one. 

• Like 3

High School DxD

Hard to believe there's actually an anime out there with such a perverted protagonist that's very likeable, yet Issei manages to pull it off no problem,I can't stand Asia (or any other goody-goody character in any anime) though, but my favourites would have to be between Rias, Akeno & Koneko.

10918.jpg     Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne (Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi)

Genre: Action, Horror, Splatter

Year: 2008

Rin Asogi is an immortal private detective with a thirst for vodka and a talent for attracting things that go bump in the night. In a series of nightmarish vignettes spanning sixty-five years, Rin's lush body is sadistically pierced, blown up, and mulched to a bloody pulp. The fiend behind her tortured existence is Apos, an eternal being obsessed with sacrificing Rin to Yggdrasil, the tree of all life. While Rin struggles to unravel the secrets of her endless agony, Apos lurks in the shadows, eager to tear into her ripe body and devour the memories of her countless lives. Rin's no stranger to the realm of the dead, but her next visit could last forever. (Source: FUNimation)

• Like 1

55693l.jpg

Witch Craft Works

I didn't expect too much on staring this anime, I needed a short anime to get me back into the anime-watching mood, and it's only 12 eps.

But considering it's only 12 eps, it definitely sums up the story very well and does a nice job, too. It has nice humor here and there, also nice action too.

If you don't mind humor with action, and don't mind the occasional (not often like ecchi, only came up time to time) boob fanservice, then this show is a recommendation.

I gave it an 8/10 - Based on how much I enjoyed it.

Also finished "I have no idea what my husband is saying". This show, while really short, was hilarious and Im glad its getting a second season. 

66289.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand finally, Parasyte episode 19. This show is sadly nearing its end, but its been my AOTS for sure.  I have a feeling the next episode is gonna be a good one. 

so I've used my 30~ mins to watch this in one sitting... must say... so hilarious... also looking forward to second season... Hajime's speech about Slice of Life series ending really hit the spot... ^_^

here here... one of my AOTS... 

also some updates:

Detective Conan 767

World Trigger E17

Nanatsu no Taizai E18

Parasyte E19

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso E18

Tokyo Ghoul A E7

• Like 1

so I've used my 30~ mins to watch this in one sitting... must say... so hilarious... also looking forward to second season... Hajime's speech about Slice of Life series ending really hit the spot... ^_^

I really enjoyed this one I'm really excited as well for the second season. :D

Hahaha that speech was so funny, hopefully season 2 episodes are like 10 minutes. Its length helps with the type of humor its going for, but I think ~10 minute episodes would be perfect. 

Tguub3m.png

• Like 1

Just finished watching Rocket Girls. Great show, and it's cool to know that a lot of the science in the series is supposedly accurate (although, not being a scientist, it's all Greek to me). Despite having some fanservice, it thankfully avoids becoming an ecchi anime, and the plot is surprisingly involving. Nothing wrong with a little fanservice, though.  :P

rr.jpg

Edited by proffrink2008

19981.jpg     Naisho no Tsubomi

Genre: Romance, Coming of Age

Year: 2008

Tsubomi Tachibana is a fifth grader dealing with rather sensitive issues such as her mother's pregnancy, her first period and the strange feelings she has started to get when she has been around boys. (Source: ANN)