The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

High School of the Dead - Damn I never thought HotD could be so good...I got the episodes here since 2010 and hadn't even watched the 1st episode until now.Its a shame what happened to the series though,we'll never see a 2nd season and the manga may not continue as well...that is SAD!!!!!Anyway I am forced to go read the manga...when I finished watching the episodes I really felt dat emptiness.

Also 1 different music for each ending,damn that was flipping awesome...never saw anything like that before.

highscbtb.jpg

• Like 2

Having never officially watched anime (not counting the early morning dubs that were on TV before/while getting ready for school), and having a heap of online/RL friends that watch anime/read manga (and me never getting any references or being able to take part in anime/manga-related discussions/convos), I've finally got around to it just now.

Watched the first episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. While I'm not used to reading subs, I really enjoyed it and look forward to watching the full run.

27161.jpg     Salamander

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi

Year: 1987-1989

Three tales based on the Gradius video game series by Konami. The planet Latis is under attack by the Space Dragon Salamander and it's war planet, the Bacterian horde destroying everything in sight, their defenses ineffective and losing all hope, three heroes from the planet Gradius join Lord British in defense of his beloved planet.

Then in a prequel, a girl from a distant planet brings an ominous warning to the planet Gradius, the Bacterians and how three people become heroes of the galaxy.

Then we jump to the future, after the signing of a peace treaty, one of our heroes gets captured by the Bacterians, can the military might of Gradius and our remaining heroes save the prisoner from a fate worse than death.

51909.jpg

Lovely★Complex

Synopsis

Risa and Otani are always being laughed at as the comedy duo. Risa, a girl, is taller than the average girl, and Otani, a boy, is shorter than the average boy. The two are always bickering and even their teacher sees them as a comedy act. But as their friendship develops, so do Risa's feelings toward Otani.

:3 what a lovely anime... a really really good romance/comedy... :3

also:

Detective Conan E768
Parasyte E18
Tokyo Ghoul A E6
Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso E17
  • Like 1

51909.jpg

Lovely★Complex

:3 what a lovely anime... a really really good romance/comedy... :3

also:

Detective Conan E768
Parasyte E18
Tokyo Ghoul A E6
Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso E17

Thats an enticing synopsis xD I'm sure its good though, MAL (im assuming thats where you got the synopsis since its the same on that site) always has rediculously confusing synposes. 

Hows tokyo ghoul root A holding up? Haven't watched it since episode 1. Also Parasyte is so freakin amazing, i can't handle the cliffhangers though :shakefist:

Thats an enticing synopsis xD I'm sure its good though, MAL (im assuming thats where you got the synopsis since its the same on that site) always has rediculously confusing synposes. 

Hows tokyo ghoul root A holding up? Haven't watched it since episode 1. Also Parasyte is so freakin amazing, i can't handle the cliffhangers though :shakefist:

yup.. it's from MAL... just copying it there since I am not actually good in describing stuffs...really? it's confusing... actually thought that is somehow clear :D 

Tokyo Ghoul Root A? doing better and better IMO... I am always looking forward to more episodes, even started reading the manga... ^_^

still want black-haired Kaneki back though  :shakefist:

couldn't agree more with Parasyte... THAT LAST EPISODE...  must... resist... reading... the manga...

HE'S BACK T_T

• Like 1

yup.. it's from MAL... just copying it there since I am not actually good in describing stuffs...really? it's confusing... actually thought that is somehow clear :D

Tokyo Ghoul Root A? doing better and better IMO... I am always looking forward to more episodes, even started reading the manga... ^_^

still want black-haired Kaneki back though  :shakefist:

couldn't agree more with Parasyte... THAT LAST EPISODE...  must... resist... reading... the manga...

HE'S BACK T_T

Oh man MAL has some seriously weird descriptions sometimes. After re-reading that one though it doesn't seem as odd as I first thought :P

Glad to hear Root A is holding up, It just got bogged down due to time restraints on my end, atleast i'll be able to pick it back up in semi-confidence. (That new opening is just awful though to be honest)

There are few shows that tempt me to read the manga while a show is airing, and this is one of them. I'm mostly just curious that if the end of the manga will align with the end of the 24 episode season. I'm hoping theres content for a second season but I doubt it. I could probably just look it up since the manga has been done for quite some time. 

• Like 1

Glad to hear Root A is holding up, It just got bogged down due to time restraints on my end, atleast i'll be able to pick it back up in semi-confidence. (That new opening is just awful though to be honest)

ehe... I actually don't have problem with it's opening... except for the lyrics... always makes me o.O, love the ending theme though ^_^

Rainbow Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

Rainbow-Nisha-Rokubou-no-Shichinin1.jpg

Such an underrated anime. The setting, the plot deveploment and values seems so promising so far (currently on episode 8). I think if it continues this awesome , it will straight to my top 5 and i've watched more than 230 animes  B) .

• Like 2

Rainbow Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

Rainbow-Nisha-Rokubou-no-Shichinin1.jpg

Such an underrated anime. The setting, the plot deveploment and values seems so promising so far (currently on episode 8). I think if it continues this awesome , it will straight to my top 5 and i've watched more than 230 animes  B) .

And you are not yet in best parts... One of my fave anime of all time... And that ending sequence... Always makes me teary eye...

OT:

Assassination Classroom E4 - 1 ep behind T_T

Death Parade E6 - C-H-A-!!!! Nyaa ~

• Like 1

And you are not yet in best parts... One of my fave anime of all time... And that ending sequence... Always makes me teary eye...

OT:

Assassination Classroom E4 - 1 ep behind T_T

Death Parade E6 - C-H-A-!!!! Nyaa ~

I hope so. I want more from the series and if it's better, great.

I'm also watching Death Parade and Assassination Classroom . Have to watch ep.6 and ep.5, respectively.

22691.jpg    Shinreigari: Ghost Hound

Genre: Supernatural, Psychological

Year: 2007-2008

In an isolated region of Kyushu lies the town of Suiten. Though seeming small and modest, Suiten is not a picturesque place for a vacation, unless it is from the "Unseen World." Taro, Makoto, and Masayuki, three boys with traumatic pasts, learn to let their souls cross between the two parallel worlds. However, the Unseen World is no mere copy of the real Apparent World. The Unseen World is the home of ghosts, but changes are now allowing the souls of the dead to pass over into the Apparent World, with unpredictable effects. Follow the journey of Taro, Makoto, and Masayuki, as they cross between the two worlds, trying to unravel a great mystery. [source: Sentai Filmworks]