The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Tears have been shed with this movie...

Pikachu-Tries-To-Wake-Up-Ash-When-Hes-Tu

waaaaah... that scene... who says a creature just saying Pikapi can't make you cry? T_T

OT:

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Tv E6

Death Parade E7 - also re-watched E1, E3, E4, E6 and Death Billiard - dang it... E6 is still freaking hilarious..

I may be late getting to this series but...

1383923723_1367045830.jpg

Got them on DVD recently. Now watching Episode 2.

Ironically, I have got Yu Kandas sword (Mugen) made of wood, and have for nearly 18 months...

Edited by dmann
  • Like 1

Tears to Tiara

18547.jpg

In a world resembling the middle-age. A girl, Riannon, is set to be sacrificed to appease a resurrected demon lord, Arawn. As her brother Arthur

attempts to rescue her, Arawn defies those who resurrected him and frees Riannon from her captors, which leads to Riannon admiring him.

This eventually leads to a party of companions being assembled for adventure, with Arawn acting as the leader.

You know, for an anime based off a (Eroge) PC game, it was surprisingly "PG" :P It wasn't that bad though, although I did get a little

drowsy here & there, I think I can give it about a 7/10. Now that I've finished this, I feel I can start Tears to Tiara II (PS3 game) now.

I may be late getting to this series but...

Got them on DVD recently. Now watching Episode 2.

I really liked that series, it sucks that only half of it got dubbed. >_<

Edited by Masamune_316

964.jpg

Honey and Clover Season 1

Synopsis
Art college: cradle of romance, home of bittersweet moments. Takemoto is struggling to find his direction in life, while his roommates Morita and Mayama are moving confidently - or recklessly - towards their goals. Enter Hagu-chan, the childlike and beautiful prodigy whom everyone admires; and thus the love triangles begin. Together, the trio explore the pain of first love, the trials of romantic conflict, and our loyalty to those annoying people who happen to be our closest friends.

first of all.. let Hajime explained how I felt after watching the final episode...

R9IUTRc.png?1

Then...Hurray!!! It has season 2 ^_^

Have you ever watched an anime where you don't hate/dislike any of the main characters? Like you are rooting for all of them even though all of them are part of a love triangle/complicated love story? This is what I felt about this anime...

hmmm... maybe I should also leave for a while and go on a journey to find self-realization... confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

oh.. also updated:

World Trigger E18
Nanatsu no Taizai E19 - loving the 2ND OP song...
Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 3

Blue Seed

group_of_blue_seed_manga_pic.jpg

4.0/5.0

I'm probably rating this so high because of nostalgia glasses but there's just something about 90s sci-fi anime.  <3  Usual monster of the day type of show.  Good ending.  Worth a shot just to say you've seen a classic anime.

Also:  Mysterious Tokyo.  Take it easy dangerous night.  Mysterious Tokyo.  Pick me up foxy night game.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 2

I just finished 3 different series last night. :yay:

The World God Only Knows: Goddesses

51949.jpg

After releasing fourteen girls from the grasps of runaway spirits by making them fall in love with him, Keima has proven himself to be the Capturing God of both the 2D and 3D worlds! But a new challenge awaits as Diana, the goddess possessing Keima's neighbor Tenri, tasks him to find her siblings, and his only clue to their whereabouts resides with past conquests who still retain their memories. Now Keima is on the hunt in hopes that these divine beings might finally release him from his contract with Hell. But with the shadowy organization known as Vintage out to kill these girls, it becomes a race against time to put a stop to their plans and restore these goddesses to their former power!

It was good, but not as good as the other seasons, the ending seemed a little depressing this time. I did kinda like how Haqua pretty much replaced Elucia in this one though. :P 8/10

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

56141.jpg

During the early 20th century, along with technological advancements, scientists were able to develop sophisticated magic. The combination of science and sorcery was Makinot, circuits made from spells that were put into objects to bring them to life and even gain a personality. It was developed as a military weapon and has now spread throughout the world.

Akabane Raishin is now attending the Royal Academy to become the best in the world. Accompanied by the lovely teenage girl Yaya, who is actually Raishin's puppet weapon, he plans on rocketing to the top of the class. However, his test scores come nearly dead last although his combat skills and determination are second to none. Raishin has to compete with the deadliest of classmates if he wants to come out as the king.

This was definitely an good one, although since the series made barely any progress in the tournament, it desperately needs a second season. 9/10

Outbreak Company

54343.jpg

Having a light novel author father and an eroge illustrator mother, Kanou Shinichi is a thoroughbred otaku. However he does not have any special power except for his broad knowledge, sharp insight, and impeccable instinct about "MOE" and its products, from manga to anime to games to light novel to figures. One day he found himself transported to a fantasy world where elves live and dragons fly. And he is given a task—not to fight monster or embark on a quest, but to enhance cultural exchange by becoming a "moe missionary" in this fantasy world! He meets a palace guard who has a bit of fujoshi taste, a half-elf maid, and the empress who is a little girl. He comes up with the idea of building a school. At first it runs as a comedy but later there are serious matters that Shinichi needs to face: ethnic discrimination, social problems, conflict with neighboring countries, sabotage by opposition elements including Japanese government, etc. Can he overcome the obstacles, successfully bring "moe" culture to the fantasy world, and help the people there as well?

Dog girls, elves, magic, otaku & anime culture... What more could you ask for? 8/10

• Like 1