Ripped off

Nitro

i have the same problem but with Squareboy vs Bullies vita version, i bought the ps4 version a month ago and they didn't give me the vita version, and they did when i bought the EU version of the game which it's useless for me on VITA since i can't play EU games on VITA, so a month later and no game for me.

1 hour ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Would we be able to plat it again for Vita when buying this bugged bundle? :-D

No

16 minutes ago, cvrkisk said:

I see this game in mine ps vita CZ store 2times = 2plats. on vita??.

No

12 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Yeah that's what I was wondering too. Or will it just be the same download with the same trophy list as what we already have...?

Yes

• Like 1

So it remains to be seen if they fix it then? Oh well, then I will probably just buy this new version in a little while. It's only 2.99 euro's anyway. But my wallet has taken quite a hit with the january sale unfortunately, so I had just decided to keep the damn thing closed for at least a month or so ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

So it remains to be seen if they fix it then? Oh well, then I will probably just buy this new version in a little while. It's only 2.99 euro's anyway. But my wallet has taken quite a hit with the january sale unfortunately, so I had just decided to keep the damn thing closed for at least a month or so ;)

hahaha same thought, january sale made my wallet cry a bit xD

but i still have about 4.50 left on my psn acc from the shopping frenzy. but im gona wait a few days maybe it will get fixed. But i think if its not fixed by monday ill just buy it again.

lyzerx.png

• Like 2

This kind of crap happens all the time in the US, too. There are several games that I've bought that show up in my download list, but if I look them up in the store, it says I don't own them.

And Sony sucks for customer support. I bought one game, and they sold me the friggin demo. I called them, and they said they'd refund my money so I could buy it again. Not only did they NOT do that, they removed the version I PAID FOR from my download list, and until the game came out on PS+, the store would tell me I wasn't "eligible" to buy the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonybtr80 said:

I wrote to Ratalaika and the said it is a mistake on Sony’s side and they writting them. It should be a cross-buy

I don’t know how to insert a picture here of their response. 

End of story good job. So let's wait and not pay second time. So many did looking on the recent players :D

Edited by bezdomnekoty

2 hours ago, tonybtr80 said:

I wrote to Ratalaika and the said it is a mistake on Sony’s side and they writting them. It should be a cross-buy

I don’t know how to insert a picture here of their response. 

haha yeah took me some time to figure that out

have to upload image file on a website and get forum url, copy that and then paste it here

lyzerx.png