Trophy SCAM ALERT!? spam psn message

Prairie_Falcon_

I think anyone who is stupid enough to fall for messages like that really deserves to get scammed, the message couldn't have been made more obvious that it is a scam. Sony would never send people a message with a name like his mentioning that they are a representative of Sony who wants to give them $50, they would already know your PSN email address and would send the code to you automatically if they deemed you worthy. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Trophy Huntress said:

Just delete it, don't respond. Then block.

Also any accounts that have no trophies and they send you a message just saying "Hey", just delete and block.

And for the young people, in life, people don't give you stuff, they take. Give them nothing!

Hello! I got ure name frm the member search, i am kinda bored and lookin for new friends to talk too.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Trophy Huntress said:

Just delete it, don't respond. Then block.

Also any accounts that have no trophies and they send you a message just saying "Hey", just delete and block.

And for the young people, in life, people don't give you stuff, they take. Give them nothing!

That most of all. The way I see it, no one should be sending me a message unless they are from here or on my PSN friends list.

• Like 1

almost as bad as those chain messages from a "sony representative" that would normally result in me blocking them.  

22 minutes ago, Trophy Huntress said:

those dam bots trying to make friends, leave me be.;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, redtailedhawk847 said:

Well I replied lol see what what he says to this xDhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTSi5UdUQAAl3un.jpg:large

Good on you! I love the "my cat chewed a hole..." part ? Would love to see what he has to say in response to that, but it may be hard to read due to his poor grammar ?

37 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

You can tell by the stellar spelling and grammar this must be official xD

By the way, congrats on surpassing the lucky trophy achievement!

Thanks lol always wanted to go above and Beyond the lucky trophy achievement! xD

the grammar is a dead give away this has to be fake.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, redtailedhawk847 said:

This is the downside of always connected consoles I guess, this and Destiny 2 adds on my home screen, barf. anyways I will post a pic of his reply, if he does lol.

That stupid fucking Destiny 2 add was bullshit. Sony better cut that shit out. I don't care if you toss ads in the newsfeed, it makes sense there. But, shoving an add on my home screen that I have to delete to get rid of? Nope. Too far.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

That stupid fucking Destiny 2 add was bullshit. Sony better cut that shit out. I don't care if you toss ads in the newsfeed, it makes sense there. But, shoving an add on my home screen that I have to delete to get rid of? Nope. Too far.

Agreed, I nearly lost my shit when I seen that. thought my kid bought the game without asking. pissed me off to no end when I realized what it was.

3 hours ago, redtailedhawk847 said:

This is the downside of always connected consoles I guess, this and Destiny 2 adds on my home screen, barf. anyways I will post a pic of his reply, if he does lol.

You can disable those! 

Shouldn't have to, of course, but at least there is currently an option to disable the ads:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/how-to-stop-ads-from-appearing-on-your-ps4-homepage-1821585507/amp