Share your PSN 2017 Year in Review!

Ac3NiNjA9

Sony has been sending out e-mails (titled "Check out your 2017 Year in Review with PlayStation") showing your total playtime, top 3 played, genre and more from 2017 which is pretty cool. There's a link in the e-mail which shows a bit more of your personal stats (ps+, ps now/music etc), as well as community stats.

Needless to say, basic statistics like playtime should be accessible year-round, but I guess this is all we've for now. Feel free to share yours!

Here are some of my stats, -- (click here to view all)

Total Playtime - 897 hours

Top month - October with 247 hours

1. Metal Gear Solid V - 173 hrs

2. Horizon Zero Dawn - 100 hrs

3. Tomb Raider - 70 hrs

As far as I know, these e-mails are still being rolled out so you might need to wait a bit more if there's nothing in your inbox about it. I've also been opted in to receive e-mails from PSN. (not certain, but I guess that's a requirement)

These are my stats but I don’t think that they’re very accurate to be honest.

Total playtime - 3413 hours

Top month - March with 354 hours 

Played over 173 games

1. Destiny 2 - 170 hours 

2. For honor - 149 hours 

3. Mass effect andromeda - 133 hours 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

These are my stats but I don’t think that they’re very accurate to be honest.

Total playtime - 3413 hours

Top month - March with 354 hours 

Played over 173 games

1. Destiny 2 - 170 hours 

2. For honor - 149 hours 

3. Mass effect andromeda - 133 hours 

Damn thats 39% of gaming! Do u even sleep dawg. 

Waiting for my 2017 journey. :(

13 minutes ago, Maisy said:

My PSN email glitch started sometime in mid-2017, I don't get nice emails about my hours played and trophies anymore. 1f61e.png

No year in review, therefore.

I notice the email ask you to rate them. Had you ever done it? I heard if their system thinks you don't look at them they'll just never come again and give it to others. It's a shame it seems their capacity to send everyone one is limited. This is actually my first time getting anything from them again after changing my email months ago. Hopefully itll keep coming like those whats new newsletters with discount codes.

Total Playtime - 914 hours

Top month - Feb with 148 hours

1. AssCreed Rogue 64hrs

2. Horizon Zero Dawn 61hrs

3. Persona 5 57hrs

Since FFXIV online is crossplay I end up on PC for it or lol my hours would be off the roof!  Spent 5 months straight playing Stormblood. Easily thousands of hours there. -_-;

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Total Playtime- 1303 hours

Top Month- January (250 hours)

1. Star Ocean Till the end of Time (217 hours)

2. Tales of Berseria (164 hours)

3. Persona 5 (158 hours)

Honestly, I'd love to have this kind of thing for my 2016 or 2015 year since I did a ton more those years than this past year, got only about 1/3 the trophies this year as last year. Also, on the full recap, I noticed they got something wrong, they called DRV3 my first platinum... yeah, the other 82 I magically got in the past couple months since then. Anyway, is that statistic wrong for anyone else?

• Like 1

It says that my first plat in 2017 was Life is strange before the storm but that game was released in the beginning of September and I got the plat near the end of December when the last episode dropped. Got way more plats this year before then. Says that I earned 26 plats when I actully earned 29. The tracking on this thing is off.

Most of the time I play, I have my internet disconnected, so I don't know if that'll affect my stats or not? :hmm: 

Total Playtime: 1906  hours

Top Month: July - 226 hours

Most Played:

1. Agarest Generations of War - 165 hours
  2. Persona 5 - 152 hours
  3. Tales of Berseria - 130 hours

Surprisingly those playtimes are pretty accurate, a little higher than what I count, but within around 20 hours.

Total Trophies: 1164

Top Month: May - 225

It says that puts me in the top 10% of all trophy earners... really? I thought that seemed a little low imo (2016 shows 1622 trophies). :unsure:

Top Genre: RPG

Oh my, what a shocker... :awesome: 

Looking at the detailed stats, some things are definitely off, but it's still neat to get a basic idea of how much you've played during the year. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Honestly, I'd love to have this kind of thing for my 2016 or 2015 year since I did a ton more those years than this past year, got only about 1/3 the trophies this year as last year. Also, on the full recap, I noticed they got something wrong, they called DRV3 my first platinum... yeah, the other 82 I magically got in the past couple months since then. Anyway, is that statistic wrong for anyone else?

Yeah, it shows my first plat of 2017 being South Park: The Fractured But Whole, but that was actually the last plat I earned in 2017 (first was Trinity Universe). xD Check what's at the very bottom of the page:

You found the magic egg! Well… maybe not. But we did want to let you know that your accomplishments were pulled from data through the end of 2017. While there may be some data latency and inaccuracies, we didn't want to spoil the fun of sharing your stats with you.

Yeah, I'd call that an "inaccuracy". :P 

Total Playtime: 2186  hours

Most Played Month: August - 272 hours 

Most Played Games:

1. Guilty Gear Xrd REVELATOR - 196 hours
    No surprise, same as last year.
  2. Star Wars Battlefront - 181 hours
    Bought the Ultimate Edition when it was on sale for $5 before BF2 released, had a blast with it and got all the trophies but I'm sure I didn't put that much time on it, the in-game stats showed only 80 hours.
  3. Nioh - 170 hours
    Played around 120 hours, the rest was my brother.

Top Genre: Action-Adventure

Total Trophies: 1730 trophies (1642 in 2016), 1864 as tracked by psnprofiles.
(Psst, that puts you in the top 10% of all PlayStation trophy earners! Way to go, you.)

Before getting the email, I have seen on reddit that people with a couple of hundreds trophies are still in top 10% so I thought I would be in the top 5% or something lol.

Top Month: August - 320 trophies

First platinum in 2017: Tekken 7
Apparently it was my last platinum of 2017...

Edited by PliskinCobra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, it shows my first plat of 2017 being South Park: The Fractured But Whole, but that was actually the last plat I earned in 2017 (first was Trinity Universe). xD Check what's at the very bottom of the page:

Yeah, I'd call that an "inaccuracy". :P 

Maybe hidden stuffs can fk up the accuracy, dont even see SPTFBW on your profile.

Total Playtime : 2117 hours

Most Played Month : January - 283 Hours

Most Played Games of Year :

1. Grand Theft Auto V - 180 Hours

My brother was played online too much i guess :D

2. Injustice 2 - 166 Hours

I don't think we played too much. 100-120 hours around.

3. The Crew - 164 Hours

Total Playtime:  852 Hours

Most Played Month:  March 130 Hours

Most Played Games of the Year:

1.  MLB 15 The Show 74 Hours

2.  Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag 71 Hours

3.  Uncharted Golden Abyss 53 Hours

699 Trophies Earned (Top 10%, so it says, I have my doubts on that)

AND I just noticed what was at the bottom.  This appears to be a sneaky way to push the different PlayStation services available.  Oh well...

Edited by Bilpe
content

Mine isn't all that exciting. I took a 3 year break from gaming because I replaced my gaming addiction with an alcohol addiction. 

But I came back at the end of November to manage to get this done. 

Total Playtime : 174 hours

Most Played Month : December 135 hours

Platinums : 8 

Most Played games of the year : 

Call of Duty WWII : 47 hours

South Park the Fractured But whole : 28 hours

Life is Strange : 15 hours 

386 trophies earned, 335 of them were in December.

• Like 1

Here r my stats nothin special tbh bratans

Total playtime: 1911 Hours

Most played Month: April 204 Hours

Most played games of the year

Nioh 328 Hours

Yakuza Zero 174 Hours

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 158 Hours

1543 Trophies earned, most of em during January 258 trophies

• Like 2