too late to start?

SleepawayCamp01

It depends on how many hours you want to spend playing the game. The Valor Grand Cross will take at least a week in real time with a ton of hours spent playing throughout that week. So as long as you start at least two weeks before the shutdown date (so the servers have a chance to reset), you will be able to get everything if you're boosting actively every day. If you want to boost less actively I'd say you should start ASAP though.

Edited by Empovyle
I can't spell

So many threads and people trying to plat this game - crazy.

I'd say only go for it only if you played it before (with the game sitting on your trophy list), otherwise it's just too much hustle and worry.

...on the other hand, a nice 100% game on the list is always a plus. Priorities I guess.

On 1/18/2018 at 11:05 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

Not at all, the game is so overrated. If you have 2 ps3s and a bit of spare time each day, getting the trophies is a breeze. It may be a bit more risky if you only have 1 ps3 though.

is it though? the problem with the trophy that the progression resets/doesn't count. plus you have god players i bet playing with you since its a very old game, plus a huge wave of trophy hunters are approaching this game so your chances are really meh since there are hardcore boosters out there who boost 10 hours a day non-stop everyday.

i think the problem with people these days is that they don't give fuck about an old game until it's servers shut down. imagine if the same happened with Battlefield: Bad Company, with the current state of the game allowing 3 servers running plus the god players roaming around you and you're worrying more with the awards rather than the never-ending huge grind of the 10002 kills.

if people only would clear their backlog/wishlist of old games first and then play the recent huge AAA games on the PS4 with a healthy community nobody would've been struggling. 

i swear, the day EA announces the server closure for Bad Company people will shit theirselves once they see all the servers full. and 1 annoying bronze trophy would fuck their whole trophy progression. 

that's why Online trophies come first as priority.

Edited by SniperEliteDido
  • Like 2

On 1/19/2018 at 0:05 AM, Potent_Delusions said:

If you have 2 ps3s and a bit of spare time each day, getting the trophies is a breeze

We'll see when/if the servers reboot tonight. It may not be as 'breezy' now, and the amount of points required for Top 1% will only grow from week to week as boosters become more desperate.

Possible, but VERY risky. There are only 10 weeks remaining before servers shut down, you need to place on the top 1% of players in a week for the Valor trophies, meaning you have 10 opportunities remaining if you start right now; the competition is now fierce as A LOT of people is trying for these trophies, many will no doubt be left out. And I am not even talking about servers and connection problems which are happening a lot with these games lately.

Edited by grbolivar

• 2 weeks later...

There is an idea to get the trophy easier.

1) if each 10 players of killzone2 have 10 "new" accounts to play, The ratio increase 1 in the rankin. 1% of 2.230 is 22 players getting trophy. But 1% of 22.300 is 223 players. It will be more easier to get. Don't you think?

2) If everyone who get the game play only one time per week, it will be great for us. Only 9 week from now... So you have to play only 9 times.

We have to rise the ratio for all the players...

What do you say?

If you are interesting in that you can contact me in psn: chucuchus

Thanks for all

1 hour ago, chucuchus said:

It will be more easier to get. Don't you think?

Most people dont worry about totally strangers from internet. In fact, not every guys, who recently get trophy even answer me, when i ask him in PSN, what time he spent on this trophie or what method he used. Its ok, in fact, but sad. I just boost other trophies in this game, and use my 4 alt, so, i help in some way 

Edited by Vasilij_Kozlov

1 hour ago, Vasilij_Kozlov said:

Most people dont worry about totally strangers from internet. In fact, not every guys, who recently get trophy even answer me, when i ask him in PSN, what time he spent on this trophie or what method he used. Its ok, in fact, but sad. I just boost other trophies in this game, and use my 4 alt, so, i help in some way 

Most people just don't have the time for shenanigans like that. I own the game too, but I work the whole week and won't waste the little spare time I have helping total strangers getting a digital reward.

This may sound harsh, but if they want it so badly they gotta work for it. If you wanna help thats ok though, great even, but not everyone has the luxary to give away his time so easily.

42 minutes ago, Joker said:

but I work the whole week and won't waste the little spare time I have helping total strangers getting a digital reward.

And i say almost same =) It's ok, and i total understand this.

My point, in fact, is community can make different, but not do it, because people don't know each others and, like you say, dont want waste time for unknow dude from internet. I "help" just  because i already have 4 accounts (my primary, usa, japan and my brothers) and change profile, play one game in week take me what? 10-15 mins top, so, why not.

Edited by Vasilij_Kozlov

16 hours ago, chucuchus said:

There is an idea to get the trophy easier.

1) if each 10 players of killzone2 have 10 "new" accounts to play, The ratio increase 1 in the rankin. 1% of 2.230 is 22 players getting trophy. But 1% of 22.300 is 223 players. It will be more easier to get. Don't you think?

2) If everyone who get the game play only one time per week, it will be great for us. Only 9 week from now... So you have to play only 9 times.

We have to rise the ratio for all the players...

What do you say?

If you are interesting in that you can contact me in psn: chucuchus

Thanks for all

It takes an extra 100 accounts playing online on the game during a week just to allow 1 more person to get Valor Grand Cross. There's also a chance that if people play the game at all during the week, their one match might not even save, so they got on the game for nothing. I'd only recommend everyone who uses 2 PS3s to switch the alt account that is helping them boost for a day to change the account per day. But I would say maybe there's too much competition during a week for people adding alts to really help out. 

On 1/30/2018 at 4:37 AM, Vasilij_Kozlov said:

And i say almost same =) It's ok, and i total understand this.

My point, in fact, is community can make different, but not do it, because people don't know each others and, like you say, dont want waste time for unknow dude from internet. I "help" just  because i already have 4 accounts (my primary, usa, japan and my brothers) and change profile, play one game in week take me what? 10-15 mins top, so, why not.

11 hours ago, Sergen said:

It takes an extra 100 accounts playing online on the game during a week just to allow 1 more person to get Valor Grand Cross. There's also a chance that if people play the game at all during the week, their one match might not even save, so they got on the game for nothing. I'd only recommend everyone who uses 2 PS3s to switch the alt account that is helping them boost for a day to change the account per day. But I would say maybe there's too much competition during a week for people adding alts to really help out. 

Instead of wasting time making "new" accts, I think the remaining players could just use their pre-existing alt accts. 

Instead of having ur alts play just 1 match in a certain week without knowing if their stat even got saved onto the board, u could just change the alt ur playing against DAILY if u are self-boosting, that way that alt definitely has a place on the board, surely one of those matches would've saved. 

Therefore if u are playing all 7 days, u should be adding 7 alts to the board, 1 for each day. 

If 1k players played each day with a different alt, that adds 6k more players on the board, therefore 70 could get this per wk, but ppl are playing with the same alt every single day, smh. 

37 minutes ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:
Therefore if u are playing all 7 days, u should be adding 7 alts to the board, 1 for each day. 

Yep best idea i heard by now. And i am doing this. Changing accounts on both my consoles every day since i am helping a friend getting the trophy this week.

Like you said more of should do this