Greetings ^-^

XIIIfaces

Hello all, and welcome to my introduction! My name is Anthony.

I've been a member of PSNP for about a month or so but never really explored the forums until now, and so I decided I might as well introduce myself.. But a late introduction is better than no introduction, right? So I'll start by telling you guys a little about myself. I like alternative and metal music, and I play the drums.. I'm not a huge movie person, but my favorite movie genre is definitely horror, with A Nightmare on Elm Street being my favorite movie series. Obviously, I LOVE video games. I got my PS3 back in April 2010, and I've loved it ever since.  My favorite types of games are RPGs, adventure games, and open-world games. My all time favorite game series is Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix is my favorite game in the series.Is anybody else super excited for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix?? The only games I really play on multiplayer are CoD: Black Ops II and GoW: Ascension. My platinum showcase is rather disappointing, but worry not! It will grow, I assure you. Well anyway, nice to meet you all.

• Like 4

I've been a member of PSNP for about a month or so but never really explored the forums until now, and so I decided I might as well introduce myself.. But a late introduction is better than no introduction, right? So I'll start by telling you guys a little about myself. I like alternative and metal music, and I play the drums.. I'm not a huge movie person, but my favorite movie genre is definitely horror, with A Nightmare on Elm Street being my favorite movie series. Obviously, I LOVE video games. I got my PS3 back in April 2010, and I've loved it ever since.  My favorite types of games are RPGs, adventure games, and open-world games. My all time favorite game series is Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix is my favorite game in the series.Is anybody else super excited for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix?? The only games I really play on multiplayer are CoD: Black Ops II and GoW: Ascension. My platinum showcase is rather disappointing, but worry not! It will grow, I assure you. Well anyway, nice to meet you all.

Hey man welcome ! i Love punk & metal so glad there's another metal head around here :P 

& Also im a drummer as well have been for about 6 years now so thats awesome ! 

Hope you stick around and feel free to add me . 

I too am super excited for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. Dont care how old the game is, to me the kingdom hearts series is ageless.

Welcome aboard Anthony :wave:

You've got a nice collection of games. Looks like you're close to the Just Cause 2 :platinum: missing only vehicles; should be a fairly easy finish. Infamous is right there as well with only a few Blast Shards :o

Good luck with your gaming quests and see you around the forums :D