Crown Guide.

LordNEET

33 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I need to complain. I really need that large Azure, so I could just be done with it.

I got that one today in a SOS :D Just did the SOS because Azure was one of the Dailies :D

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, megatonante said:

Any tips on making the diablos spawn sooner on the Wildspare Wastes crown event? I have to kill two monsters AND wait for thir bodies to despawn.

I think that's how you do it. Diablos is the last monster that spawns, unfortunately.

Yeah tha'ts really unfortunate since I really can't manage to get this Small Crown Diablos.

At least I got Uragaan yesterday.

Many hours just killing Jyuratudos and Diablos, which I need, and nothing. I honestly think something just bugged, the events are supposed to be high chance of crown : (

Edited by megatonante
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, megatonante said:

Yeah tha'ts really unfortunate since I really can't manage to get this Small Crown Diablos.

At least I got Uragaan yesterday.

Many hours just killing Jyuratudos and Diablos, which I need, and nothing. I honestly think something just bugged, the events are supposed to be high chance of crown : (

You gotta Pet your Poogie before heading for a quest to increase the odds ?

I feel u man, same here for the Legiana, which sucks cause it's the 3rd monster to appear and I don't really wanna leave the other folk abandoning the mission. Went to rank 90 and got the 500 monsters in no time though, so I guess there's that.

What are you guys doing for the Kirin? Investigation? Tempered?

I still need large Azure R. I don't want to leave the others in SOS as well, and it gets pretty tiring doing it myself. C'mon Internet just need this one. I really need a large Azure!  @Soneto Congratulations! I hope to get there soon. Saving the plat for my 75th though.

EDIT: Complaining to the Internet does work. I finally got that large Azure. It came at 2130.28

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I still need large Azure R. I don't want to leave the others in SOS as well, and it gets pretty tiring doing it myself. C'mon Internet just need this one. I really need a large Azure!  @Soneto Congratulations! I hope to get there soon. Saving the plat for my 75th though.

EDIT: Complaining to the Internet does work. I finally got that large Azure. It came at 2130.28

Congratulations to you

hope everyone got those crowns as will good luck

• Like 1

I only need a mini Rathalos, mini Rathian, large great girros and a large bazelgeuse from the events and it’s really annoying that Rathalos, Rathian and bazelgeuse only spawn after I kill one or two other monsters and I don’t want to kill every monster everytime because this takes to long then. 

When i have all of them I will take a break from the game and play Ni No Kuni 2 and God of War when it comes out after that it’s time for the elder Crowns and the Black diablos.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stargate1995 said:

40 rathian kills during the events and still not a single crown. Really wishing I could stop the grind for now. Honestly starting to feel like it's bugged, every single time I kill it it's exactly the same size.

I had the same exact situation with Jyuratodus. Killed him like 30 times during the events and never the crown I needed. I found it eventually, so just keep grinding, it's not bugged.

Yesterday I found both big Paolumu and little Tzi Tzi Ya Ku in a single run, I need big Legiana now.

Fucking late-spawning monsters....

EDIT: found Legiana Giant!

Now I only need big Jagras, big Pukei Pukei and big Tobi Kadachi to go.

Edited by megatonante
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, megatonante said:

I had the same exact situation with Jyuratodus. Killed him like 30 times during the events and never the crown I needed. I found it eventually, so just keep grinding, it's not bugged.

Yesterday I found both big Paolumu and little Tzi Tzi Ya Ku in a single run, I need big Legiana now.

Fucking late-spawning monsters....

EDIT: found Legiana Giant!

Now I only need big Jagras, big Pukei Pukei and big Tobi Kadachi to go.

At least they're all on 1 map. No more late-spawning monsters for you. :D 

• Like 1

Finally Platinum Achieved.

The last one was the Tobi Kadachi, before that, Giant Great Jagras.

In a way, everything begins and ends with Great Jagras.

Mighty gods of forum complaining, I no longer need your help.

Edited by megatonante
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, megatonante said:

Finally Platinum Achieved.

The last one was the Tobi Kadachi, before that, Giant Great Jagras.

In a way, everything begins and ends with Great Jagras.

Mighty gods of forum complaining, I no longer need your help.

hehehe ??, congrats.. 

i only cried here for vaal hazak three times though i had trouble with large pukei, mini kirin and teostra also.. gods generally worked well here but didnt give me a hand with vaal so i didnt even think to cry again.. 

buuuutttt i still managed to finish collecting all crowns with mini teostra down a little while ago ? now only 43 arena quests left.. 

its gonna be my 5th rarest plat and even much less rarest 100% ( which is the most important thing in gaming for me) soo its not a big feat but i am very much happy to move onto other games freely

as to game, paid the money i had paid exceedingly.. very deep rpg, technical combat, superb gameplay, living ecosystem as devs are said (whether you used them or not), and many more.. 

Edited by Darpiom

5 hours ago, dunbay said:

Any tips for measuring mini teostra, specifically in wildspire wastes? Got the elders recess measurement down but wildspire is so annoying with terrain.

i found what you say true to the core but couldnt find a reliable way.. soo i sticked to the old formula at elders recess and tried to slay ones looking smallest.. eventually your luck will smile, or join in sos requests.. 

ps: (off topic) right now i m at gathering hub for arena quests and this place always reminds me of ac4 black flag especially when you look above ??

Edited by Darpiom