Have you ever played a video game while drunk?

MidnightDragon

Have you ever played a video game while drunk?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever played a video game while drunk?

• Yes
    • No

The last time was around xmas2018. Had my cousin over and we played thru a bunch of random games over a couple hrs and finished a bottle of ABK6 VSOP(around 34$). It's only 80proof, so about 40% alcohol. I personally recommend this Cognac if your on a budget. Its smooth and light. Won't drop you dead too fast. Just a nice drink to have gaming. Wish we got more.

abk6-vsop-cognac-single-estate.jpg

• 3 years later...

Coming out of high school and college I was a complete alcoholic so I’ve done pretty much everything you can imagine while being drunk and blacked out, except for operating a motor vehicle I’m quite proud to say. I used to occasionally play games while drunk but I never enjoyed doing this. I’d wake up the next day and have to retrace my steps and figure out what I’d done in the game the night before, and I’d usually have to answer for some weird ass messages and conversations I’d have with friends on PSN while I was playing.

These days I’m a sober gamer. ?

I will say though, some of my favourite (and few) drunk memories playing games come from back in high school. Guitar hero was very huge back then and so we used to bust it out at house parties and it was always a blast. It honestly felt like a real rock concert sometimes lmao.

Edited by dieselmanchild

• 3 weeks later...