Debug mode ingame found! (works on EVERY version of the game)

56 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Is the camera still a pain in the PS3 version?

Haven't played the collection much (just tried it on a secondary profile because I couldn't care less about trophies, having recently (at the time) completed Jak 2 and 3 on Vita), but as far as I know there are other kinds of glitches like the punch glitch. Hard to explain, but basically whenever you press square, jak can sometimes randomly freeze in that direction when walking, even if you change the direction you're walking towards.

This video might also help.

• Like 3

On 3/5/2018 at 5:14 PM, Heartlesswaheart said:

Actually, it's a godsend for speedrunners. Being able to get to any point you want would be fantastic for being able to get better at parts you're struggling with without having to make a bunch of saves that you might use. It can also be used as a debug any% run, but that would just be a meme run that's done like once or twice or as a celebration for a good run or something.

Also, y'know, for people who played the game and found out they didn't like it. Who do actually exist.

Also, y'know, those people don't deserve easy platinums. Y'know. Obviously.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, klair88 said:

Anyone had trouble with some trophies? PS4 version. It won’t pop the collectible of final boss one. I’ve watched the last cutscene and all

Which Game Jak 2 or 3?

I can say the collectibles in Jak 3 don't all unlock the first ones do but the silver and gold trophy do not.

2 minutes ago, xLilSheWolfx said:

Which Game Jak 2 or 3?

I can say the collectibles in Jak 3 don't all unlock the first ones do but the silver and gold trophy do not.

It was for Jak II. I got all trophies once I loaded to final boss, but it won’t pop the collectibles or last boss trophy when I view the cutscenes 

1 minute ago, klair88 said:

it was for Jak II. I got all trophies once I loaded to final boss, but it won’t pop the collectibles or last boss trophy when I view the cutscenes 

For Jak II I simply used the 2nd controller L3 + X in free roam and not during a mission maybe that's why they haven't unlocked for you. 

Edited by xLilSheWolfx

5 minutes ago, xLilSheWolfx said:

For Jak II I simply used the 2nd controller L3 + X in free roam and not during a mission maybe that's why they haven't unlocked for you. 

I got it working. I had to delete my save game and when I tried it again they all popped. 

• Like 1

Two things

1 I can't get it to go on my Vita, is my back touchpad a bit dodgy or am I doing it wrong?

2 Has anyone tried this on a PS TV console, to get the second controller stuff to go on the Vita versions? I doubt the game could actually deal with the second controller, but the system itself could detect controller two and maybe that would be enough?

2.5 I don't remember if the Jak games work without the PS TV whitelist hack or not, so if that's the case, then it's even less likely.

18 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Big thanks for @Sellers providing this at playstationtrophies.org

Full explanation on how to get Jak 2 platinum <5 minutes

source: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/jak-ii-hd/324098-platinum-possible-minutes-debug-menu-ps4.html

1jz1MxW.jpg

So I just tried doing this on PS3, half of the trophies haven't popped after multiple attempts and the infinite health and all the other stuff like that don't work.

I only got a chime for the first half of the code, I could never get it for the second half :S

2 hours ago, Scalith_ said:

So I just tried doing this on PS3, half of the trophies haven't popped after multiple attempts and the infinite health and all the other stuff like that don't work.

I only got a chime for the first half of the code, I could never get it for the second half :S

That's because the second half of the code is wrong it is missing two inputs after the last circle and square there are two x's you need to press

Second part: Hold PlayStation button L3.svg then press PlayStation button C.svg PlayStation button S.svg PlayStation button C.svg PlayStation button S.svgPlayStation button X.svg PlayStation button X.svg PlayStation Right button.svg PlayStation Left button.svg PlayStation Right button.svg PlayStation Left button.svg PlayStation Down button.svg PlayStation Down button.svg PlayStation Up button.svg PlayStation Up button.svg

Edited by MoneyShotxox
  • Like 1

YOU DON’T NEED SECOND CONTROLLER (TESTED ON PS4)

I can confirm account switching works. You don’t need to have second controller. All you have to do is after getting the Story Trophies, switch your main account to alt. After opening the game up, just do the collectible combo trick you wil hear a noice meaining that you got the collectibles. Now Switch Back to your main account and wait for the trophies pop. If nothing happens Swith User to your alt again and do the trick one more time. Head back to your main and trophies should pop. Now Switch to your alt again and Log Out of PS4 otherwise controls will not respond. When you have done that go back to your main and make sure that your main is the only account online. It took me two times to get collectible trophies pop.

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus
  • Like 1