The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

So I gave up on GH Live after I realised I needed 600,000 strums in GHTV. After hearing about the server closures due for November, I've remembered every platinum cockblock I've had before and now I'm just fuck fuck fuck.

I don't know why I do this comp anyway though. Commitment is the one thing that just cannot

Hey everyone, I've just had another guide published this morning. It's for the Leviathan DLC in Mass Effect 3. Feel free to check it out and hopefully it helps some of you. I've also managed to tick off Backlog #02 - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. After all the years of putting it off, I finally get why people rate it so highly.

Edited by ArcticFantasy
  • Like 4

On ‎8‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, spazza136 said:

You haven't even begun to peak, you're a five star man!

Haha cheers brother, Been plugging away at Downwell a bit since it is another rare backlog game, may regret that one its tough but fun

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Haha cheers brother, Been plugging away at Downwell a bit since it is another rare backlog game, may regret that one its tough but fun

I tip my hat to anyone that can finish down well. That is a tough game. I played it a bit on the vita couple of months back. Fun game, and challenging but getting the plat would be a great achievement indeed. Good luck. 

I just finished myself a backlog for this month, saints row the third. Great game and really enjoyed it, but the mopping up of the challenges did take a while after I'd done the main game and it became a tad tiresome in the end. 

The DLC for the game was great. Short to complete and quite fun as well. 

I've started Mafia 2 which will be my next backlog. The story is great so far, I'm at chapter 5. Looks like the collectables may be a grind at the end and if I do the DLC there are a couple of trophies there I probably won't bother with as they are very grindy indeed. 

On 6/10/2018 at 10:45 AM, MattyH16 said:

Hey everyone, I've just had another guide published this morning. It's for the Leviathan DLC in Mass Effect 3. Feel free to check it out and hopefully it helps some of you.

Also I've managed to tick off Backlog #02 - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. After all the years of putting it off, I finally get why people rate it so highly.

Nice work on both fronts mate. 

I have mass effect 3, all of them on the ps3 in fact, so if I ever do them, I'll be sure to check this out for the dlc. 

• Like 2

On 6/9/2018 at 8:25 PM, AuzzieWingman said:

So I gave up on GH Live after I realised I needed 600,000 strums in GHTV. After hearing about the server closures due for November, I've remembered every platinum cockblock I've had before and now I'm just fuck fuck fuck.

I don't know why I do this comp anyway though. Commitment is the one thing that just cannot

Oh yeah, I forgot to turn that on over the long weekend. Terrible trophy that one is

10 minutes ago, Dessane said:

So I finally cracked the top 3000 in australia on the rankings here. Not as impressive as you guys but I've come a long way haha

Nice job, but why stop there, next up 2000 :D

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Dessane said:

So I finally cracked the top 3000 in australia on the rankings here. Not as impressive as you guys but I've come a long way haha

Congratulations mate. Top 3000 is still impressive, we all started with zero trophies and had to work our way up. Some people have more time/skill/ability than others for many reasons. Be proud of it and we'll see you in the Top 2000 and beyond before long ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just over 24 hours to go for this month. 

Sorry for lack of posting... Haven't really been into gaming much lately to be honest.

I still plan to see out this comp to make sure you all get your results/prizes and then I'll go from there. 

Hope you've had a productive month! 

• Like 2

Damn, not too bad getting third for the month. Let's see if I can climb that overall leaderboard now! :D

Also, congrats everyone for the month! Plus @Ethan for winning the PSN card.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 3

It was a bit of a quiet month for me too as I was not able to play a lot in the first two weeks. I only just got a backlog in for the month, popping the plat just under 30 minutes before cut off :P I'm hoping July will be a good month for me as well

• Like 2

14 hours ago, igs63 said:

It was a bit of a quiet month for me too as I was not able to play a lot in the first two weeks. I only just got a backlog in for the month, popping the plat just under 30 minutes before cut off :P I'm hoping July will be a good month for me as well

Nice work. 

I've already popped my backlog for this month so at least I'll get some points. But doing an early check on some profiles... Wow a few people are going hard this month already. Looks like the threat was real! 

Going to be an interesting month. Might even have joint shame winners lol

• Like 2