Cheat code PS4 version

Neme-ita

13 minutes ago, DevilVergilXT said:

and what are those 2 codes? I can't find them on google

• Mission Select: L318x18.png, R318x18.png, L_1.png, R_1.png, L2.png, R2.png, L318x18.png, R318x18.png
  • Unlock Trish: L_1.png+R2.png+L318x18.png+R318x18.png (hold for 5-10 seconds)

Put them on both "disc" and you get all :D you need to finish only mission 1 on both side enjoy 

5 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Try again mate work on both 

Yeah it worked, I assume it only works if you have every difficulty + BP unlocked. To do that you need to input this "Mission Select: L318x18.png, R318x18.png, L_1.png, R_1.png, L2.png, R2.png, L318x18.png, R318x18.png" on both character. ( also not forget to save in a mission, before changing to another character )

22 hours ago, LadyFinesse95 said:

Are these even legit? 

Well, Capcom made those on purpose, otherwise it would be removed, don't you think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Okay, so I'm not sure if this thread is still alive but I'm really hoping for a reply!

I changed the language in Chinese but nothing seems to be happening in the main menu when I input the code. When I hit X it just puts me in the load game screen and when I hit UP or DOWN it moves the cursor.

I tried it many times until I got tired and finished the game once as Dante but now I'm trying once again. Seeing it not working. I live in Greece so I think my copy is definitely European and all. 

Any clues, Neme? I could really use some tips, the game is Uber buggy...

@Neme-ita

17 hours ago, StathisLocoSteve said:

Okay, so I'm not sure if this thread is still alive but I'm really hoping for a reply!

I changed the language in Chinese but nothing seems to be happening in the main menu when I input the code. When I hit X it just puts me in the load game screen and when I hit UP or DOWN it moves the cursor.

I tried it many times until I got tired and finished the game once as Dante but now I'm trying once again. Seeing it not working. I live in Greece so I think my copy is definitely European and all. 

Any clues, Neme? I could really use some tips, the game is Uber buggy...

@Neme-ita

Only tips i have try to be super fast to imput the code. Sorry but is only the tip i have, cheat code work 100% 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It seemed skimmed over, but was curious as to whether or not the PS4 variant's code was restricted to strictly physical or possible on digital as well. Was looking to purchase it off PSN for sale, but would just get it through some other store physically for the sake of the working code. BP is hellacious in DMC2, I'm having to prep myself again for it on PS3 since I did it back in the good old days. That was a shit show, haha.

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 9:46 AM, Vermilion_Joker said:

It seemed skimmed over, but was curious as to whether or not the PS4 variant's code was restricted to strictly physical or possible on digital as well. Was looking to purchase it off PSN for sale, but would just get it through some other store physically for the sake of the working code. BP is hellacious in DMC2, I'm having to prep myself again for it on PS3 since I did it back in the good old days. That was a shit show, haha.

it does work on ps3 and 4 I tried it just now. and am using the disc of the uk copy for ps3 and download one on ps4

• 2 months later...

Can anybody with the USA/North American version of the digital HD collection confirm if the infinite DT cheat works when changing the system’s language settings?

Loads of people from other regions have confirmed the cheat code worked for them, but I can’t find anybody with a NA/USA copy who said it worked.

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

Can anybody with the USA/North American version of the digital HD collection confirm if the infinite DT cheat works when changing the system’s language settings?

Loads of people from other regions have confirmed the cheat code worked for them, but I can’t find anybody with a NA/USA copy who said it worked.

For the PS4 version, I believe that regions won't matter. So, the cheat code should work if you set your console language to Chinese (the very last one) and follow the steps that @Neme-ita mentioned on the first page.

19 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

For the PS4 version, I believe that regions won't matter. So, the cheat code should work if you set your console language to Chinese (the very last one) and follow the steps that @Neme-ita mentioned on the first page.

That’s what it sounds like, based on the statements that Capcom made. But I’ve been reading around about this game before starting it and I don’t recall seeing a single person from NA saying the cheat worked for them. I may just have to find out when I get there whether I’ll be grinding bloody palace or not. ☹️

6 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

That’s what it sounds like, based on the statements that Capcom made. But I’ve been reading around about this game before starting it and I don’t recall seeing a single person from NA saying the cheat worked for them. I may just have to find out when I get there whether I’ll be grinding bloody palace or not. ☹️

I can confirm the NA version cheat code works for ps4 by switching language. Ps3 is the only one to worry about.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/23/2018 at 4:53 PM, Neme-ita said:

Another great find not by me is this Super Dante/Lucia costume:

Set your PS4 language to Chinese (Last one on the language list), and within the main menu (where you have New Game, Load, etc) input this:

Triangle18x18.png, square18x18.png, DpadRight.png, DpadUp.png, DpadLeft.png, DpadDown.png, L318x18.png, R318x18.png, Cross18x18.png, circle18x18.png

2 things to note here. If you're inputting the code, hitting DpadUp.png or DpadDown.png should NOT move your cursor. If it does, you're on the wrong system language. Another thing - one triangle is enough for a code to be correct. 

Now pick your super costume, and when selecting a mission, or bloody palace (preferably still on Chinese language), hold L2.png, R2.png, L_1.png, R_1.png when launching. You should have infinite DT on PS4! 

For some reason, on French system language, Only the Palace's infinite DT worked (AND it was only after you completed Must Die mode once). I've just done BP with infinite DT after only going through the game once, as Dante on normal. 

Thx to hajpero on another forum 

Thanks. I found that before input this code, you should check if you have already cleared all Normal and Hard. If not so, you should clear Normal and Hard on both character, unlock the MD difficulty and then input this one.

1 hour ago, Astray404 said:

Thanks. I found that before input this code, you should check if you have already cleared all Normal and Hard. If not so, you should clear Normal and Hard on both character, unlock the MD difficulty and then input this one.

I disagree with this one, because I entered all of the codes in the beginning of the game and with the codes, I managed to beat Bloody Palace with Lucia before even beating the game on Normal mode. I put my system language to Chinese (the last one) before starting the game and the codes worked fine. I also beat the Normal, Hard, and Must Die on only Lucia's disc while for Dante I only played up till getting all the swords on Normal (+ for beating Nefasturris because he was the only boss trophy I was missing).

Edited by XxIsa-GxX

5 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I disagree with this one, because I entered all of the codes in the beginning of the game and with the codes, I managed to beat Bloody Palace with Lucia before even beating the game on Normal mode. I put my system language to Chinese (the last one) before starting the game and the codes worked fine. I also beat the Normal, Hard, and Must Die on only Lucia's disc while for Dante I only played up till Nefasturris on Normal (because he was the only boss trophy I was missing).

I only cleared Dante's Normal and Hard, and Lucia's Normal. When I tried to enter MD code it does not work for me until I used the Hard-mode-clear code that showed I've cleared both Hard mode on Dante and Lucia, then the MD code and the INF DT code worked. System language is Trad Chinese, never changed during gaming.

Edited by Astray404