xVolloxx

Bioshock infinite is an absolute masterpiece !

51 posts in this topic

On 30 March 2013 at 4:52 AM, TheVolloxx- said:

Just finished Bioshock infinite & OMFG ! What a fucking game it is one of the best games ive ever played ! The story is what video games are meant to do it is a masterpiece it's fucking perfect ! 100,000,000,000,000,000,000% Brilliant ! wow ! 

The emotions i felt during the ending was outstanding ! I really can't explain it ! 

I'm pretty much speechless ..... 

If anyone has finished this please share your thoughts .

Thanks . 

I didn't really enjoy infinite it's a great game but the set up of being up in the sky rather then down in the depths of the sea was what made bioshock 1 better for me I still love infinite but compared to bioshock 1 or even 2 (maybe) there's no contest but we all have are own opinions, also the dlc for infinite is excellent aswell the burial at sea packs anyway, never tried cash in the clouds.

On 2 April 2017 at 9:12 AM, holland046 said:

when i came back for the clean up for DLC trophies last time i did remember how great the game is..
no i'm back for another DLC clean up and still think it's a really good game..

i'm going for the bioshock 2 DLC clean up after this and think it's not as good but the main game was one of my first games with multiplayer..it's going to be a hard one for the MP trophies

There ain't no mp trophies in bs2 on the ps4?