What is your fastest platinum?

cmgravekeeper

I don't rush platinums, my fastest one is from Persona 4 Dancing All Night. It took me only 2 days and 45 minutes.

But that was pretty short and easy game. I feel like my fastest platinum is from Rayman Origins. 100%ing everything was pretty challenging and time consuming, yet, I managed to get it after only 3 days and 4 hours.

Currently LEGO Lord of the Rings on Vita at 3 days 8 hours, but I'll smash that if I
a) eventually finish off sound shapes
B) finish Sly 4
c) decide to buy Terminator Salvation, Spare Parts or any other game that's doable in under half a day! :P

The Order: 4 hours 58 minutes

Although actual playing time is a bit longer think 6 -7 hours. If you are clever you can pop the trophies to make it much faster completion time then that too

Edited by VitalFury

1S10028e.png

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus 

5 hours, 24 minutes

This game is my freaking childhood. I love it to death. Figured I should pick them all up for PS3 and play through them again. This was back in 2014 and I'd do it a million times over. Fantastic series. 

I don't think I'll ever get a faster plat. That is a very solid time in my opinion without cross saves. If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to tell me. I love fast and easy plats! :P

(Totally didn't rip off of Ee28max's style. Ok...I did, but its nice haha.)

• 8 months later...