What is your fastest platinum?

cmgravekeeper

The Order 1886 - 5 days 21 hours

Honestly I didn't even look to see how many trophies this game had until I was close to beating the game. What spiked my interest was all the gold trophies I was getting as I was playing the story. Didn't even try, and this will probably be one of the easiest games I will ever platinum.

There's a few games that have 50-70 percent of people with a platinum, so maybe those are pretty easy too.

Rocket League. 14 hours and 26 minutes.

Didn't know i was going that fast, but when i saw i was doing good i tried to be the fastest on PSNProfiles, unfortunately for about 1h30m i didn't make it.

Now i'm the second one in Rocket League and Need for Speed (2015). Urgh.

Until Dawn... 6 hours, 55 min. Only because the trophies only begin to pop toward the end of the game, where it's pretty easy to wrap up most of them fairly quickly. (the stats page on here only begins to track time at the onset of your first trophy for a game, not when you actually BEGIN to play a game).

Legit it would be Soundshapes:

1Se3463c.png

Platinum 
2 hours, 46 minutes, 44 seconds 15th Sep 2015
7:06:15 PM

Soundshapes in crosssave:

1Se3463c.png

Platinum 
13 seconds 30th Dec 2015
8:28:14 PM

I am actually quite pleased with my legit time on Soundshapes, had a few practice rounds at a friends, but it was only 3-4 of the Death Mode levels, guess RNG and skill was strong that day  xD

• 2 weeks later...