The Last Manga You Read?

sonicace101

Magi chapter 316

So David is plotting with Arba now, what could possibly go wrong :P

Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan 84

I had a feeling Armin would get the injection, though I thought Erwin would voluntarily suggest to give it to Armin instead of Levi making the decision

Fairy Tail ch 497

I didn't expect Eileen to give to order to kill Erza, maybe it's just a test from her to see if Erza really is Eileen's daughter

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Gabriel_Dropout_Volume_1_Cover.jpg
"A demon with a pure heart, and an angel with a heart full of greed and avarice. Classic." That's pretty much the premise of this manga :lol: And funny how the angel is an otaku, too. (The girl in the cover is the supposed angel.)

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r

Latest one I read was Assassination Classroom. Not super into it so far, 30 chapters in or so. By the way, don't know if this is the right place to ask. Any recomendations? I've only read a couple they're the following:

One Piece (My favourite series, follows it week to week), Death Note, Attack on Titan, Dragonball, Naruto, Naruto Gaiden, One Punch Man

Ao no Exorcist ch 81: I hope the next chapters doesn't took long to released because I like that one also Bon and Light <3

+ Akuma no Riddle 46: I just love it even it was very short like other ones... <3 The anime could have been so much better...

Latest one I read was Assassination Classroom. Not super into it so far, 30 chapters in or so. By the way, don't know if this is the right place to ask. Any recomendations? I've only read a couple they're the following:

One Piece (My favourite series, follows it week to week), Death Note, Attack on Titan, Dragonball, Naruto, Naruto Gaiden, One Punch Man

Tokyou Ghoul and Nanatsu no Taizai?

Back Street Girls - Washira Idol Hajimemashita Manga about 3 yakuza men who have failed their boss for the last time. After they messed up an important job, the boss of the 3 yakuza men gives them a choice for screwing up: "honorably" commit suicide, or go to Thailand to get a sex change in order to become "female" idols. :lol: So funny. Bit sad to the dismay of the men's dignity, but funny as to how they handle the situation of turning into "female" idols lol

• 2 weeks later...

hinekure-shisho-no-mikaiketsu-jikenroku-

Hinekure Shisho No Mikaiketsu Jikenroku

English title: The Rebellious Librarian's Record Of Unsolved Cases

At least I think that's what the english name translates to from what Google says.  I've been reading through the first couple of chapters of this manga and it's pretty good so far.  I recommend it!

Fairy Tail 501

Magi 319

Shingeki no Kyojin 85

finally they went to the basement. I was expecting to see the life story of Eren's dad

hinekure-shisho-no-mikaiketsu-jikenroku-

Hinekure Shisho No Mikaiketsu Jikenroku

English title: The Rebellious Librarian's Record Of Unsolved Cases

At least I think that's what the english name translates to from what Google says.  I've been reading through the first couple of chapters of this manga and it's pretty good so far.  I recommend it!

What's it about?

Without spoiling too much, the main character of the manga is a book restorer who can dive into the belongings (like books, planners, schedules, etc) of people who recently died so he can witness the moments before their death in order to help with cases.

Nice, that sounds interesting. I'll put it on my To Read list.