The Last Manga You Read?

sonicace101

5 centimeters per second

138585.jpg

Man, Makoto Shinkai knows what he is doing. I did not cry (since I already watched the animation years ago) but I felt the characters emotions. And that ending! Talk about a perfect cliffhanger that really does not need clarification to enhance its beauty!   :highfive:

• Like 1

Just read volume 1 of Today's Cerberus and I didn't expect it to be this good. So you wanna make a story about Cerberus, but don't want to use the classic three headed dog, what do you do? Well you make Cerberus a girl, but not just any girl a girl that's three girls in one. Each one can take control of the body and they each have their own appearance. But they also mention they could transform into the dog version. While they look human they still have dog tendencies. I mean who can say no to this Cerberus  ^_^

8Sqvszu.jpg?1

• Like 1

I have a huge backlog of books to read so I'll be trying to read one a day for a while. The next book I read was How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon King volume 1. It's nice to have the main character be a villain instead of the hero of the story. He's fed up with humans and wants to rule/destroy the world. So what better way to start than to make your base into a dungeon. You also can't have a dungeon without monsters to fill it up, am I right? So this volume show him slowly building his army up for an upcoming raid of a city. One thing I I will say is I didn't expect this series to have sex scenes in it. But there's nothing too explicit to warrant a high age rating.

Continuing my backlog purge I read volume 1 of Netsuzou TRap. It's one of the more mature yuri titles I've read. Gotta wonder how long they can keep this charade going before everything just comes to a point of no return. I feel sorry for the one guy though  -_-  But since this is a yuri title plus the name of the series he had no hope from the get go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...