Camp Wannalottaplat

Update:

Twin Robots -  Survive - 100% last June 1st 2018.

Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition - Shoot Something - 100% last June 2nd 2018.

Squareboy vs Bullies -  Learn Something - 100% last June 2nd 2018.

I hope I'm now qualified, the games are easy thou", TBH, the Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition is the most fun/entertaining althou the graphics is very simple",

• Like 3

Well, I killed Smough and Ornstein on my second try. Didn't these chumps used to be hard? I didn't even bother to summon Solaire because I was still on my warm-up round.

Oh, well. Here's my Sunday status report.

Status Report for June 3

The Swords of Ditto - 37%

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition - 51%

Dark Souls Remastered - 27%

Pic-a-Pix Color - 100%

• Like 3

Weekend Updates!!!!

Basically just worked on Atelier Lydie & Suelle this weekend. Almost done with the story, and then on to some of the more grind-y parts, which honestly shouldn't be too bad.
It's been a little slow because I'm collaborating with another person on a guide for this game (wooooo!!!! @cjshaitan is going to have such an easy time after this guide is done) so I'm trying to be extra careful with everything I'm doing so I can write down all the requirements for the trophies. Though it's not as intense as the Arland or Dusk trilogies, it's not as simple as the prior two games in the Mysterious trilogy.

Thoughts on the game -- I'm really glad that they went back to Atelier basics with this game. It really feels a lot like Rorona in the sense that you have requirements you have to fulfill for the kingdom (though this game does not have any time constraints like Rorona). It ALSO is the first time since Rorona that it feels like they're really working on building the character relationships; they tried in games since, but they either introduced too many characters or didn't quite get the development right. This game has the benefit of knowing the backstories of many of the characters (so you don't have to waste an entire game getting their stories) and the new characters are executed almost flawlessly. I think this may surpass Ayesha as my second favorite Atelier game.

S4f5c2b.png S5b04a1.png S3a6a48.png S0f0efa.png S8cf7e3.png S38651f.png S691180.png

default_platinum.png                    100.png                     48%                     0%                     100.png              15% --> 24%             0%

S861ec7.png  S9a74d9.png Sf616be.png S041de3.png S6a8a5e.pngSeec5eb.png

0%                      4%                      100.png                    0%                     57%                     0%

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 2

@eigen-space, thanks for helping me out. Wasted $25 at Gamestop on Atelier Firis and put it on my list. I have always wanted to try playing an Atelier game for a long time. ;)

Didn't work on any more games today. Might work on Rapture after gym workout and grocery shopping. I already spent $70 on games and PS+(because of Grim Legends 3 having autosave during puzzles :() so I decided to put them to work.

1 minute ago, SquidBaronet said:

@eigen-space, thanks for helping me out. Wasted $25 at Gamestop on Atelier Firis and put it on my list. I have always wanted to try playing an Atelier game for a long time. ;)

I know plenty of people who love Firis and think it's one of the better games but........ it's tied for last on my list of Atelier games. Though it's not really required to play any of the Atelier games in order, you will miss out on a little bit of backstory/character development if you're starting with Firis instead of Sophie.

On ‎2‎-‎6‎-‎2018 at 5:15 PM, SquidBaronet said:

Just kidding, @Dragon-Archon. I love you all the same. :D

And I like fried calamari.

On ‎2‎-‎6‎-‎2018 at 5:21 PM, ItsMeZack16 said:

God Damn, Cabin #1 is on fire. I am so close to the fallout 4 plat only really have the dreadful Benevolent Leader trophy left

I swear I had nothing to do with cabin #1 being on fire .... or did I? :awesome: 

On ‎2‎-‎6‎-‎2018 at 6:55 PM, xMissFantasy said:

Thank you! :) 

A bit late, but just read this: happy belated birthday.

On ‎3‎-‎6‎-‎2018 at 3:01 AM, ProfBambam55 said:

*snip*

Wow, that's a rough life you've had. Makes my childhood seem a bit better in comparison. Thanks for sharing, I like how you worked hard to make it better for yourself.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

And I like fried calamari.

I swear I had nothing to do with cabin #1 being on fire .... or did I? :awesome: 

A bit late, but just read this: happy belated birthday.

Wow, that's a rough life you've had. Makes my childhood seem a bit better in comparison. Thanks for sharing, I like how you worked hard to make it better for yourself.

Of course, of course it was because of you :P 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:
  Hide contents

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor emoticon holding back laughter

Time to visit cabin #2.

Why? We don't need the distraction ?

And being that we know what you did to Cabin #1, we are ready. We have fire repellent out, and all of us are marching from Cabin #2 to your cabin with torches and gasoline.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

So many games getting completed this camp is going off!

@Toogie53 Am I able to add another game to the Make Friends category, if so I'd like to add "Danganronpa 1.2 RELOAD"

I got the first plat for "Prey" against the Make Something category but now I'm a little scared to make a start on The Witcher 3 it's gonna take a while!  

@Dragon-Archon Thanks! :) 

I'm back! Worked all weekend and didn't get any games done unfortunately. Decided to party last night to make up for not being able to on my actual birthday and I might have been a little too drunk.. ? Don't worry cabin 1, I can hold my liquor! And I'll clean up my mess and give everyone cake! :P 

• Like 2

I feel like I'm letting down Cabin 2 with my four game list, so here's a quick update with a couple more - got to keep Toogie busy at work, right?

Hang out at the lake: What Remains of Edith Finch - completed June 1st

Before playing it, I had no idea it would fit into this category, but after my first playthrough I decided to save it for camp.  It's set on the coast, one family member's room is a converted boat, and at various points (minor expectation spoilers ahoy)

Spoiler

you play in a bathtub, wade out into the sea, sail an imaginary ship, and hunt seals as a shark.

Play a Sport - Pyre

Shoot Something - Horizon: Zero Dawn

Learn Something - Everything - completed June 1st

Tell a Ghost Story - SOMA

Bonus: Summer Vacation - Firewatch

Not sure if anyone else went with this as their bonus game as opposed to Go Hiking, but it feels like such a summer holiday game to me.  Partly due to childhood camping trips, partly the way that the main character is trying to get away from his normal life.

Of course I spent most of the weekend playing The Witcher 3 instead of any of the above, but I'm not putting that on my list.  Probably.