Camp Wannalottaplat

I can't believe you guys picked up Duck Dynasty in the first place. The concept alone appalls me. I mean, besides the fact that most TV and movie-based games are trash, the show is... ugh. And I'm saying this as someone who was born and raised country. I support most kinds of hunting, but generally as a means of survival and population control. But the idea of killing animals in video games disturbs me, for some reason I've never been able to figure out. I mean, I'll happily go around and murder every single NPC in Skyrim and pose their corpses in hilarious ways, but it sickens me when I'm forced to kill a bird or a wolf. There's nothing about the Duck Dynasty game that looks even remotely appealing. Not even that plat.

At least Mayo has standards. ?

14 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I can't believe you guys picked up Duck Dynasty in the first place. The concept alone appalls me. I mean, besides the fact that most TV and movie-based games are trash, the show is... ugh. And I'm saying this as someone who was born and raised country. I support most kinds of hunting, but generally as a means of survival and population control. But the idea of killing animals in video games disturbs me, for some reason I've never been able to figure out. I mean, I'll happily go around and murder every single NPC in Skyrim and pose their corpses in hilarious ways, but it sickens me when I'm forced to kill a bird or a wolf. There's nothing about the Duck Dynasty game that looks even remotely appealing. Not even that plat.

At least Mayo has standards. 1f611.png

I've never watched it, and can't say I have any desire to now. Lol. But I don't really have a problem with killing animals in games. A lot of games add a hunting aspect to them, nowadays, to craft gear and stuff. And I'm pretty sure you were killing them for food in the story. Outside of it, I guess it was just like one of those arcade games you see in bars or whatever.

And my reason for buying it was mostly for the short, easy Plat. And I needed something cheap to get over the free shipping barrier on an order from Best Buy. This was on clearance at the time, and the cheapest PS4 game they had. Obviously, should have still resisted. :/ 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Too many IMO :P . Pineapple on pizza is disgusting, I like mine Simple and Clean :awesome: .... this is a lot less fun without @MStalker58's reaction.

I bet you like roasted everything on your pizza :awesome: I don't like pineapples either :P I choose Brokkoli, Spinach and Tomatos :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

7 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I bet you like roasted everything on your pizza :awesome: I don't like pineapples either :P I choose Brokkoli, Spinach and Tomatos :)

Pizza Margherita is my favourite, the way pizza was intended to be eaten .... though I once ate a variant that had olives, spinach, and pepper in addition to the usual Margherita toppings and liked that one too.

My update is that I have no update...haven't made any progress since a few days ago.

I hope to this afternoon though. I have to finish up this one web page for a demo this morning with my boss, and then after the wife leaves to go to the pool with friends, I should be able to sneak on to the PS4. My only dilemma: do I play Detroit, Heavy Rain, or Prey next?

2 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

My update is that I have no update...haven't made any progress since a few days ago.

I hope to this afternoon though. I have to finish up this one web page for a demo this morning with my boss, and then after the wife leaves to go to the pool with friends, I should be able to sneak on to the PS4. My only dilemma: do I play Detroit, Heavy Rain, or Prey next?

Two by David Cage and a FPS that is as short as Wolfenstein.

Always David Cage for me.

• Like 1

I started my Nightmare playthrough of Dragon Age Inquisition the other day. It's why I haven't updated much... Cuz it's the last thing I need from DAI and I'm not popping trophies! Might start Detention tonight though, since it has no plat and I want my 30th to be DA :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Pizza Margherita is my favourite, the way pizza was intended to be eaten .... though I once ate a variant that had olives, spinach, and pepper in addition to the usual Margherita toppings and liked that one too.

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

the usual Margherita toppings

...you mean...cheese...?

I've always considered that Margherita is basically no toppings? ? Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's a classic for a reason.

But haggis pizza will always be the best pizza. Especially after a night out, it's the perfect post-drinking food. Or maybe I'm just weird.

Anyway, completed This War of Mine: The Little Ones - one more for Cabin #3! Yay! :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Got another plat for Cabin 3 today with Eventide 2.
Let's see how much progress I can make till the end of week.

17 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Anyway, completed This War of Mine: The Little Ones - one more for Cabin #3! Yay! :D

Yeahhhhhh #3!!!!!

:D

• Like 1

@Toogie53 Would you mind moving Reverie to Hang out at the Lake category please, and adding Danganronpa 2 into the Bonus Category.  Also, could I replace Bloodborne with Mugen Souls Z in Get Tested category :D

I noticed a couple of my games are linked to an incorrectly spelled version of my profile.  It's not a big deal, but wanted to make you aware.

@Kent Congrats on the platinum!  That is an awesome milestone to have and I know you've been working on BBS for a while.  Great job :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

@Toogie53 Would you mind moving Reverie to Hang out at the Lake category please, and adding Danganronpa 2 into the Bonus Category.  Also, could I replace Bloodborne with Mugen Souls Z in Get Tested category :D

I noticed a couple of my games are linked to an incorrectly spelled version of my profile.  It's not a big deal, but wanted to make you aware.

@Kent Congrats on the platinum!  That is an awesome milestone to have and I know you've been working on BBS for a while.  Great job :D

I fixed your links. That was me manually typing your name once and copying and pasting it everywhere incorrectly. What is your original lake game? FFX? I wasn't necessarily keeping games in order. 

11 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I fixed your links. That was me manually typing your name once and copying and pasting it everywhere incorrectly. What is your original lake game? FFX? I wasn't necessarily keeping games in order. 

Her Hang Out at the Lake game is Flame in the Flood not FFX. :P

12 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Flame in the Flood was my original lake game, FFX was my Sport game because of Blitzball ^_^

Thanks for fixing the links

2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Flame in the Flood was my original lake game, FFX was my Sport game because of Blitzball ^_^

Thanks for fixing the links

Ok. I got it updated now. Let me know if you spot any other problems. 

• Like 1

Little Update as today i finished The Journey of Fifa 17, jumped into some online boosting to get some easy trophies and played 1 match of women's football + simulated an entire (women) tournament to increase the trophy progress :) 64% now on Fifa...

But the worst is yet to come. In Ultimate Team i must win an online tournament (4 wins in a row) but first i need a high amount of coins to enter :( after reading the trophy discription i wonder why the plat difficulty is just 5/10...  That one trophy will keep me busy for a while. Or i use the pay to win shortcut :awesome:

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 3