Servers closing down August 9

DesmaBR

18 minutes ago, mrzizich said:

Has anyone contacted Ready at Dawn? They seemed like they would try to keep the servers up until the closure date they announced, they might not even know it's down.

They gave away free copies on Steam/PS4 and they never got the game working on Xbox One X. It's already delisted so they probably said "fuck it" and took it down early.

3 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Did this get fixed, POEman, or indeed anyone else who can test it?

@TrophyDad, could you possibly test to see if this is working now? Would be appreciated.

It's still broken as of today. Just tested it now.

So I guess the shutdown announcement broke the servers. 

Well it’s almost for me been a week since I could play, servers are still yet again unavailable this is really pathetic from the developers, why even have a closure date if your servers ain’t working...... :| 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Conker said:

Well it’s almost for me been a week since I could play, servers are still yet again unavailable this is really pathetic from the developers, why even have a closure date if your servers ain’t working...... :| 

They are back up now.

4 hours ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

The servers have been consistently working for me since they announced the closure.

So you played it online between the 1st and 5th? ;). Really weird that it didn't work for the rest of the world during those days, but it did for you. But I guess that must be true, since you didn't earn a trophy in those days....Oh wait....

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5836-deformers/4-stepped-up

Weird gap from the 31st to the 6th for such an easy trophy I'd say :D

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Conker said:

Terrific, this,company is completely useless,, we should demand they be on longer for these issues 

If they are back up we should do it asap. Feel free to join me if you are online. I'm with another friend, so should make it easier for you since you using 2 PS4's. I will complete the game in 1 or 2 sessions, i don't wanna deal with another server error and wait another 1 week. *Sigh*

24 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Glad I decided to pass on this one. Best of luck to anyone still needing the trophies.

Yeah, i having server lag in both versions and it is really annoying. I always see the lag text on the left screen it goes away and it comes back. Really scary to see it like that.

26 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

If they are back up we should do it asap. Feel free to join me if you are online. I'm with another friend, so should make it easier for you since you using 2 PS4's. I will complete the game in 1 or 2 sessions, i don't wanna deal with another server error and wait another 1 week. *Sigh*

Yeah, i having server lag in both versions and it is really annoying. I always see the lag text on the left screen it goes away and it comes back. Really scary to see it like that.

Count me in.

The boosters of this game has created a really toxic gaming environment.

I saw four people playing in a group a day or two ago, clearly boosting since they all have accounts on here. I messaged two of them asking if I could join, one said "no, we don't boost with scrubs" or something like that while the other just say "FUCK YOU"...

7 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Count me in.

The boosters of this game has created a really toxic gaming environment.

I saw four people playing in a group a day or two ago, clearly boosting since they all have accounts on here. I messaged two of them asking if I could join, one said "no, we don't boost with scrubs" or something like that while the other just say "FUCK YOU"...

Ok cool, i will add you!