Looks Easy

Titanomachy_75

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

I don't get it. For those of you who would rather have easy trophies than challenging ones, please, tell me: why even trophy hunt at all? If every game was The Walking Dead easy, where does the value in trophy hunting lie? If it really causes you stress, don't trophy hunt. It's that simple.

This generation of participation trophies is fucking killing me. I feel older and older the more I hear you pussies complain about nothing. Grow some fucking balls, Jesus.

Lol.  Unfortunately, you can't tell people how they spend their money.  Folks don't play games if they don't have platinum trophies at all, either.  While that's stupid IMO, it's their money.

Folks thought LEGO Rock Band was easy as well, and they got wrecked by one trophy lmao

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 3

Don't know if it will be as easy as some are saying. Not killing any civilians but still needing blood to survive will likely be a bit tricky.

I'm surprised it has such a small trophy list but regardless just so keen to play this game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I don't get it. For those of you who would rather have easy trophies than challenging ones, please, tell me: why even trophy hunt at all? If every game was The Walking Dead easy, where does the value in trophy hunting lie? If it really causes you stress, don't trophy hunt. It's that simple.

This generation of participation trophies is fucking killing me. I feel older and older the more I hear you pussies complain about nothing. Grow some fucking balls, Jesus.

It is what it is. Some companies have realized they can sell more games with easy trophies so I can't really blame them. But if we want to check our progress without having to filter through fluff hunters, we can go to this site:

Psn trophy leaders(url not allowed for some reason)

Coincidentally, I would love to see someone with 200 fluff plats look themselves up there . . .

Edited by Bullstomp

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

The trophy for not killing citizens might be hard if that is the only way to heal. Might mean a no heal run or only healing by eating rats.

Otherwise the trophies look easy, no difficulty trophy is kinda sad, but the game might only have 1 diff.

Game looks interesting enough but i want to see some more gameplay before i decide to pick it up or not.

Killing civilians is how you earn XP for Combat abilities. I’ve watched all the coverage since it was announced.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Or you could be quiet and let people enjoy games how they want damn, talk about being a drama queen.

15 minutes ago, Avalynch said:

That "Unlife is Strange" trophy though. Dontnod please. xD

Lol I pointed that out too, pretty clever.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Phil said:

I'm not saying don't buy or play easy games. I'm saying don't bitch about hard ones. Look at my list of games. I have my fair share of easy trophy lists. It's these whiny little children who trigger me. The op of this thread. The guy who made the petition to change Wolfenstein 2 and all the kunts who signed it. That's what I'm talking about. 

Refer to my response to Grimy, since you obviously completely missed the point. Either that, or you're a butt-hurt man baby who need his/her participation trophy. 

Name calling isn’t necessary, you act like every game needs to have a difficult ass trophy list and that’s just not true, and you’re talking about people that complain about the hard ones (which no one was doing by the way) while you do the same shit, complaining about the easy ones, they have a right to complain just as much as you do so stop being a hypocrite. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Name calling isn’t necessary, you act like every game needs to have a difficult ass trophy list and that’s just not true, and you’re talking about people that complain about the hard ones (which no one was doing by the way) while you do the same shit, complaining about the easy ones, they have a right to complain just as much as you do so stop being a hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, gernboes said:

People have different opinions about stuff? Who would have thought? 

How about letting people enjoy what they enjoy and not being so arrogant as to assume ones way of trophy hunting is the "right" way? 

Also, dont you think its a tiny bit ironic that you complain about pussies complaining about nothing? Just a thought... 

I'm sorry, but you two are short bus special. I explained everything twice, clarifying it once. You both still keep repeating the same stupid stuff. I can't help you. I feel like nobody can. 

Suggestion: read both my replies again and think real hard. Like, squint your little eyes, ball up your little fists and think REAL hard at the message being delivered. Maybe then, you'll see the light. I doubt it though. Please, prove me wrong. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

I'm sorry, but you two are short bus special. I explained everything twice, clarifying it once. You both still keep repeating the same stupid stuff. I can't help you. I feel like nobody can. 

Suggestion: read both my replies again and think real hard. Like, squint your little eyes, ball up your little fists and think REAL hard at the message being delivered. Maybe then, you'll see the light. I doubt it though. Please, prove me wrong. 

Previous comment still stands, there’s something wrong with you, cause this is going nowhere.

• Like 1

I am digging the look of this game and if I have to do multiple runs so be it. 

I've always wanted some more vampire games so bring em in. As for the trophies, I'm not a huge fan of collectibles but it's nothing to gripe over. It'll be interesting to see how not killing civvies factors into your playthrough. Especially if there's some real tough sections. Hope there's a hard difficulty or something, most likely will be. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Cielle said:

I am digging the look of this game and if I have to do multiple runs so be it. 

I've always wanted some more vampire games so bring em in. As for the trophies, I'm not a huge fan of collectibles but it's nothing to gripe over. It'll be interesting to see how not killing civvies factors into your playthrough. Especially if there's some real tough sections. Hope there's a hard difficulty or something, most likely will be. 

It’s my understanding that you get XP from killing civilians so if you don’t kill them you’ll be weaker in combat.

6 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

It is what it is. Some companies have realized they can sell more games with easy trophies so I can't really blame them. But if we want to check our progress without having to filter through fluff hunters, we can go to this site:

Psn trophy leaders(url not allowed for some reason)

Coincidentally, I would love to see someone with 200 fluff plats look themselves up there . . .

Cause the site is rubbish and they are competitive websites. That's two reasons right there :P

game looks very interesting. from appearance alone the "Not Even Once" and "London's Burning" might be the hardest 2. However there is a chance that "not Even Once" will be a lot harder then we realize since it might be akin to playing the entire game on level 1.

Trophy list do not matter in the end what does matter is "Did you ENJOY the game". I might pre-order this one after all since it looks FUN, Vampires in 1800's London and No "dlc" outside of pre-order bonus weapons.

• Like 1

I think they'll revert and patch-in new save slots, or least should. 

The trophies don't look difficult at all, and forcing two playthroughs is going to be cool.  However, having one save slot is ridiculous in a stealth-orientated game.   The genre is very much a trial and error one, in my opinion, and a single save slot is going to be a major turn off when players wish try new things as reducea the creativity in which they play in fear of being locked out of reloading and trying again and trophies.  When do you save?  When don't you save?   

It could also affect non-trophy hunters too.  Firstly, if your save corrupts then good-bye play through.  No back-up saves to load.   Additionally, in many a telltale games or even their own Life is Strange, have I gone "shit, I wish i'd picked X instead of Y" and reloaded or rewound to change my mind.    

All I would say is that it says not to kill "civilians".  Haven't researched this game a ton, but I imagine this might exclude typical enemies and purely disallow you from killing an innocents in the game (I presume to satisfy your Vampire blood-sucking urges...),  If so, I imagine this would be relatively easy to avoid. 

Edited by phantomfear9494

On 5/18/2018 at 4:42 AM, Nexuds121 said:

People loves Trophy hunting easy or hard ones even if people don't like it. Your only stating facts. So Stop telling people whether they do easy trophies or hard ones.

I find joke those salty people who criticize opinions of others, the best way is to let them talk alone, ?