Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

Update from team Jason

platinumSpy chameleon (Chronophobia) it´s done annnnnnnddddd.... omg a lot of people hate this game!!!, i had a lot of fun with this one, the latest levels were tough, some ladybugs were a pain, but the platinum is very doable...i don't know, maybe the vita version is harder, maybe i'm a little masochist ?

My sprinter time: 16m 35.73s    platinum time: 10h 37m

Spoiler

43557442_1927267137341370_11060093162943

My progress so far: 

Spoiler
  1. SAMHAINOPHOBIA: THE BOOK OF UNWRITTEN TALES 2
  2. ARACHNOPHOBIA, ETC: FULLBLAST :platinum:
  3. KINEMORTOPHOBIA: WOLFENSTEIN- THE OLD BLOOD :platinum:
  4. THANATOPHOBIA: SOUND SHAPES :platinum:+100%
  5. MONOPHOBIA: DELIRIANT 100%
  6. DEMENTOPHOBIA: THE TOWN OF LIGHT 
  7. CHRONOPHOBIA: SPY CHAMELEON :platinum:
  8. DECIDOPHOBIA: UNDERTALE :platinum:
  9. TECHNOPHOBIA: WOLFENSTEIN- THE NEW ORDER :platinum:
  10. ACROPHOBIA: YOOKA-LAYLEE :platinum:
  11. METATHESIOPHOBIA: WRC 5 :platinum:
  12. GYNOPHOBIA: LIFE IS STRANGE- BEFORE THE STORM :platinum:
  13. PHOBOPHOBIA: LAST DAY OF JUNE 100%

4 hours ago, Willreaper41 said:

Finally finished White Day, that was a hard start and the game kicked my ass for awhile but even Hell isn't very hard when know what to do and play it cool.

Congrats man!, that´s a hard one, i heard that the Janitor is an @sshole.

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

I've added Book of Unwritten Tales 2 onto the spreadsheet.  Good luck with the games, you've nearly done your whole list :yay:

Thanks miss!

• Like 1

Just achieved 100% on Hydrophobia: Prophecy for Team Jaws. What a terrible, disappointing game. I can't believe I listened to the person who put that down on this thread as a troll suggestion, lmao, but at least it's over now. Even for 3 bucks I feel like I still somehow got ripped off. Spoilers: the water powers don't even come in until the end of the game! Plus there are SO many buggy medals, and the disappointing combat, and... AAAAGH. Thank god I got it over with quick.

I think I'm going to do Costume Quest next. I need something guaranteed to be good after that frustrating mess.

• Like 2

And that's Costume Quest for Team Jaws as well. Very short, but ultimately a very good time. Double Fine knows how to make them! It was nice to just have a relaxing game where all the trophies are gotten pretty naturally. Definitely would recommend to anyone around Halloween.

I didn't notice until uploading the graphic that I'm actually quite close to done. I'm sure the last few will end up being the worst though as usual, haha. Here it is, at any rate:

ijHQYT3.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

2nd :platinum: update for Team Jigsaw

Phobophobia - Fear of fear itself - Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk

1La12eae.png

Grand Finale
Obtained all trophies in Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk.

I think I now got a fear of debuff moves straight out of Criminal Girls (has the chance to hit you with every negative status) 8Oe0475.gif

That plat image looks nice.

• Like 1

TEAM FREDDY

Platted Claire, really interesting game!

I don't think I'll make it to the deadline... but I've decided to order the games I'm gonna play by what I think it'd take me the shortest time to complete, to the longest.

so I'm gonna be playing them in this order from now

- Dead Rising 2

- Lego Jurassic world

- Despair Girls

- Beyond Two souls

- The evil Within (This one will be my doom)

• Like 1

Alright, I think it's time to wrap the selections up.

Monophobia - Datura (a walking simulator where you explore a [potentially imaginary] forest all by your lonesome)

Dementophobia - Chaos;Child (the delusion mechanic)

Chronophobia - Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (because of the Insomniac Challenge Times trophy)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zippyhammer said:

It kinda felt like a 2D Silent Hill to me x'D

I also liked how the health and sanity system work

And the pixel art is really pretty, especially that part

But I guess I just really like horror games idk

In that case you should try Lone Survivor. It's very similar to Claire.

Everyone has been updated, I counted 255 completed games across all teams.  Great job everyone!

3 hours ago, Zippyhammer said:

TEAM FREDDY

Platted Claire, really interesting game!

I don't think I'll make it to the deadline... but I've decided to order the games I'm gonna play by what I think it'd take me the shortest time to complete, to the longest.

so I'm gonna be playing them in this order from now

- Dead Rising 2

- Lego Jurassic world

- Despair Girls

- Beyond Two souls

- The evil Within (This one will be my doom)

I finished Despair Girls recently and can confirm it's not too long :D  

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 0:00 PM, fabiansc83 said:

Update from team Jason

platinumSpy chameleon (Chronophobia) it´s done annnnnnnddddd.... omg a lot of people hate this game!!!, i had a lot of fun with this one, the latest levels were tough, some ladybugs were a pain, but the platinum is very doable...i don't know, maybe the vita version is harder, maybe i'm a little masochist 1f605.png

My sprinter time: 16m 35.73s    platinum time: 10h 37m

Reveal hidden contents

43557442_1927267137341370_11060093162943

My progress so far: 

Reveal hidden contents
  1. SAMHAINOPHOBIA: THE BOOK OF UNWRITTEN TALES 2
  2. ARACHNOPHOBIA, ETC: FULLBLAST :platinum:
  3. KINEMORTOPHOBIA: WOLFENSTEIN- THE OLD BLOOD :platinum:
  4. THANATOPHOBIA: SOUND SHAPES :platinum:+100%
  5. MONOPHOBIA: DELIRIANT 100%
  6. DEMENTOPHOBIA: THE TOWN OF LIGHT 
  7. CHRONOPHOBIA: SPY CHAMELEON :platinum:
  8. DECIDOPHOBIA: UNDERTALE :platinum:
  9. TECHNOPHOBIA: WOLFENSTEIN- THE NEW ORDER :platinum:
  10. ACROPHOBIA: YOOKA-LAYLEE :platinum:
  11. METATHESIOPHOBIA: WRC 5 :platinum:
  12. GYNOPHOBIA: LIFE IS STRANGE- BEFORE THE STORM :platinum:
  13. PHOBOPHOBIA: LAST DAY OF JUNE 100%

Congrats man!, that´s a hard one, i heard that the Janitor is an @sshole.

Thanks miss!

Yes, they are...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Updated my list. I spent time on Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and completed the normal run so I got all of those trophies. I still have three "no damage" boss fights and the two speedrun trophies to complete the list but that's it.

Spoiler

I was trying to defeat the Pirate Master's True Form without damage, but screw that - those f'king bouncing cannonballs he shoots at you are unavoidable; I keep getting hit because they come so suddenly and boom, instant damage. I was doing Squid Savior and DIED to that stupid final boss because I lost all of my auto-potions since I was going for Squid Savior. I've tried checking out boss fight videos but it's no good - I just am never able to avoid getting hit by those cannonballs! I'll have to try it again during the speedrun, which I have started. If I can't get it then I may have to call this game undoable. :(

Will try to fit in some Ratchet and Clank for the other entry in my list, but I may have to void the Gamtophobia bonus badge. (See the spoiler for why.)

• Like 1

Chuckyphobia - Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?

L31adda.png

A puzzle platformer in which you play as a boy. It's one of those games that doesn't offer a comprehensive story on it's own and leaves you to theorize about it. Personally, I'm not a fan of that type of storytelling. The game is mostly set in a dark/greyish environment, but is visually nice to look at regardless. The gameplay is alright overall, and it's very obvious that games like Little Nightmares and Black the Fall took a lot from it. It's still a good game, but not as good as I had hoped.

Progress 13/13

Spoiler

1. Samhainophobia - Black MIrror

2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia - Swapquest

3.  Kinemortophobia - Mages of Mystralia

4. Thanatophobia - Here They Lie

5.  Monophobia - The Long Reach

6.  Dementophobia - Layers of Fear

7. Chronophobia - Shantae Half-Genie Hero

8. Decidophobia - Heavy Rain

9. Technophobia - Nier Automata

10. Acrophobia - Licky the Lucky Lizard Lives Again

11. Metathesiophobia (finished) - Poi

12. Gynophobia (finished) - Whispering Willows

13. Phobophobia - Inside

That's it from me for Team Chucky.

I might add a few bonus segments down the line just for the hell of it, if they fall under the general horror game thematic.

• Like 3

Ok, Superbeat: Xonic is kicking my arse 3 ways from Sunday and knocking me into next Thursday. :comp: :P  I did manage to get down to the last 3 trophies left and as far as to the last 5 missions, in which I can't get access to 3 of them (the last nightclub) unless I beat the other two first (Eguchi Wave in Babyface and 6 Eleven in Kama Sutra, with 6 Eleven supposedly being the litmus test for getting the plat). Timing and precision is crucial here, especially when these last few stages have very high streams of notes and that require at least 90 or 95% judgment to pass, meaning your timing of when hitting the notes has to be on point consistently with little to no misses.

I know I have approximately over 2 weeks left, but judging from my current progress and what's to come in these next few stages, there is a very slim chance that I will not make the deadline with this game. In that regard, I'm gonna forfeit the hardcore badge and make a game change to Beyond: Two Souls for Gynophobia. Now with that being said I will still be continuing the plat hunt for Superbeat, playing this game alongside other games. These last few parts seem to have an extremely steep learning curve and is going to take A LOT of practicing to do.

Aside from trophies and the struggles with Superbeat, it is in fact a really fun rhythm game with a super awesome soundtrack (the EDM is phenomenal) with a nice, diverse set of genres. The UI may take a little getting used to since it's different from other similar rhythm games like DJMax and DDR where there's vertical scrolling as opposed to Superbeat's coming towards the screen type scrolling, or if you're just new to rhythm games in general. I highly recommend this game, although if you're someone who cares highly about completion percentage or 100% profile, you may want to consider playing this game on an alt account first. Also, imo that 8/10 difficulty in the psnprofiles guide is a bit misleading. I'd say it's probably an 8 for those who are more adept to rhythm games or who are just extremely good with games in general, and somewhere between a 9 and 10 for the more "average" player (or for even some seasoned rhythm gamers too).

Edit: Sorry, forgot to add team name again - Team Pinhead

Edited by Lum1nous1
  • Like 4

Update for Team Candyman.

I finished Gone Home and Lollipop Chainsaw. My progress so far:

1.Goosebumps: The Game :platinum:                                

2. Marvel’s Spider-Man :platinum:

3. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow -Mirror of Fate       

4. The Mummy Demastered :platinum:

5. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture                                               

6. Alice: Madness Returns                                  

7. God of War PS3                                               

8. Beyond Two Souls                                           

9.Chaos on Deponia :platinum:

10. Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood :platinum:             

11. South Park: The Fractured But Whole                                              

12. Gone Home 100%

13. Lollipop Chainsaw :platinum:

7/13 done     

Edited by keploz85
  • Like 2