Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

Time to fill in my list a little more.

Acrophobia - Grow Home (You are a little robot tasked with growing a giant beanstalk, so majority of the game takes place at high altitudes)

Metatesiophobia - Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth (This is an otome. Anmesia:Memories was hell for me, so I know -exactly what I'm getting into-, a game I would normally avoid, that belongs to a genre I wouldn't normally play, made by a company I would normally avoid. Now that's a scary thought.)

Also, can someone tell me whether Chaos;Child qualifies for Dementophobia? It has the delusion mechanic, after all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

Also, can someone tell me whether Chaos;Child qualifies for Dementophobia? It has the delusion mechanic, after all.

Chaos;Child would be a perfect fit for that category as the delusion mechanic and the MC's mind will play a major role in the story. Although I have to say that I found the story rather dull. 

5 hours ago, NetEntity said:

Time to fill in my list a little more.

Acrophobia - Grow Home (You are a little robot tasked with growing a giant beanstalk, so majority of the game takes place at high altitudes)

Metatesiophobia - Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth (This is an otome. Anmesia:Memories was hell for me, so I know -exactly what I'm getting into-, a game I would normally avoid, that belongs to a genre I wouldn't normally play, made by a company I would normally avoid. Now that's a scary thought.)

I don't know if this makes you feel better, but I only actually know one person who enjoyed Amnesia: Memories.  I thought Code Realize was passable, although I think I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not really a fan of otomes.

I want to apologize for my recent absence, life just got busy for a bit. @Mesopithecus has been handling this like a champ and is really the one putting this whole thing on. I've learned I am not good at this. Probably won't ever do one again.

One the plus side, i'm currently updating the first four teams, sorry you got stuck with me.

• Like 3

Back in highschool there was this one girl who was kinda slow and one of my friends some how convinced her that I would eat her (literally). I played along with it for awhile, then Halloween came and a bunch of us were just hanging out and were like, we need to capitalize on this. So we had another friend who was already going over there bang around in the bushes and on windows and stuff while I called her and told her I was coming for her. She got scared as hell and ran out the house at one point I guess, yelling on the phone. I caught a lot of shit from the girls at school the next day though...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Willreaper41 said:

Back in highschool there was this one girl who was kinda slow and one of my friends some how convinced her that I would eat her (literally). I played along with it for awhile, then Halloween came and a bunch of us were just hanging out and were like, we need to capitalize on this. So we had another friend who was already going over there bang around in the bushes and on windows and stuff while I called her and told her I was coming for her. She got scared as hell and ran out the house at one point I guess, yelling on the phone. I caught a lot of shit from the girls at school the next day though...

Forget the girls, I bet you got a lot of shit from the parents! If that was me, I would never have gone along with that. I bet you got seriously grounded for that kind of behavior. That sort of behavior would label you a stalker and potential murderer, and that stuff isn't funny. :( Sorry, I know this is an old story from your youth and kids tend to pull pranks like that a lot but hearing people threaten other kids is bad. Even if you thought it was funny, I bet the one receiving the prank didn't think so.

On topic, I am working on Dark Cloud right now, but I will try to see if I can force myself to try to finish up Into the Nexus. There really isn't that much to do but I have obligations right now to get my 70th platinum.

Edited by DragonQuest238

Alright, that's Firewatch down for Team Jaws. Not a bad game! I'm... not really sure how to feel about it honestly. It feels like you're literally just playing a few days in these people's lives, and I guess that makes sense for what it is, but... huh. I don't know, I guess it is what it is. Glad I played it, if nothing else, just to say I know what it's like.

Not sure what's going to come next. Hoping that Evolve won't take very much longer, but I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. No updated graphic this time since it's not really all that different - just a glow around a square. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:

L0629fc.png

Wonderful 16-bit adventure RPG gem that much more people should try out. That's Gynophobia for me and #26 for Team Chucky complete.

Reveal hidden contents

3. Dead Space: Extraction

5. Tomb Raider - Complete

9. Horizon Zero Dawn

12. Cosmic Star Heroine - Complete

I definitely agree with you that more people should try this, I really enjoyed it too :D  Congrats on the plat!

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I was planning to plat Toukiden today, but that's not going to happen. Had a lot of terrible luck and obtained 3 mitama in 8 hours :spank: . At least it's now reduced to a single digit: only 8 more remaining.

You're nearly there :D  Did you get all the Eye of Truth masks you needed?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

Once you're done, it will be an ideal time to start Toukiden Kiwami :giggle:

I will... after completing the remaining 3 games for this event.... and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Collection... and the Spyro Reignited trilogy... and plat #200 is approaching too. By that time KH3 will most likely be released too. So let's mark Toukiden Kiwami as a game that will be played soon-ish :ninja: .

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I will... after completing the remaining 3 games for this event.... and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Collection... and the Spyro Reignited trilogy... and plat #200 is approaching too. By that time KH3 will most likely be released too. So let's mark Toukiden Kiwami as a game that will be played soon-ish :ninja: .

The Procrastinator's Creed: Never do today what you can put off until all your favorite games are platinumed. xD

Hello everyone! Hope you're having fun with your games ?!

@DoctorDrPepper I would like to add Game Of Thrones as my Decidophobia choice ?

Also to all of you guys I wanted to ask about picking a puzzle game for my Phobophobia choice. I just got Unmechanical and I wanted to ask if that may be enought to fit this category or sgould I pick something  gore instead ??

• Like 2

I am working on AC Odyssey.

The game is much bigger than i expected and most trophy are time consuming than it looks.

I don't know if I can platinum it before hit 31 Oct but i will try my best. It has some glitch trophy that i also worried too.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

@Mesopithecus  For Team Jaws, may I add a game to my list?

13: Phopophobia:  Koi

I've got that added for you ^_^  Koi is such a chilled out, relaxing game - I hope you enjoy it!

17 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Hello everyone! Hope you're having fun with your games 1f601.png!

@DoctorDrPepper I would like to add Game Of Thrones as my Decidophobia choice 1f62c.png

Also to all of you guys I wanted to ask about picking a puzzle game for my Phobophobia choice. I just got Unmechanical and I wanted to ask if that may be enought to fit this category or sgould I pick something  gore instead 1f914.png?

I'd say that Unmechanical would fit the category just fine :)  It doesn't necessarily have to contain gore to fit the theme

10 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

I am working on AC Odyssey.

The game is much bigger than i expected and most trophy are time consuming than it looks.

I don't know if I can platinum it before hit 31 Oct but i will try my best. It has some glitch trophy that i also worried too.

How has it been so far?  That's troubling to hear about the glitch trophy

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

@Uchiha_Snake__  Unmechanical Extended is an awesome game, although I'm stuck right now in the magnet room!!

I played yestarday for about 1 hour and half but I'm enjoying it a lot I'll propably finisht it today when I get home ?. Feels really good to play something different from what I usually do :yay:.

3 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I played yestarday for about 1 hour and half but I'm enjoying it a lot I'll propably finisht it today when I get home 1f601.png. Feels really good to play something different from what I usually do :yay:.

Let me know about the magnet room - your technique!! :awesome:

1Sdfd220.png

Broken Age :platinum: Chronophobia

Well it's been kind of a long two weeks dealing with things in real life, but I've made some really good progress for Team Pinhead over the last few days while I've been off work! Let's Get This Good Time Over With indeed. I was really happy I was able to get the speedrun trophy in one go, but man I cut it very, very close - I'm pretty sure I clocked it in around 57 minutes ? 

1S4485b4.png

Marvel's Spider-Man :platinum: Technophobia

So I actually beat it before anyone else posted, so I'll just edit the post. All I can say is... ? God dude. Great game.

Spoiler

S58d403.png Assassin's Creed: Origins DLC (Kinemortophobia) 1f4af.png

Sb19caa.png Typoman: Revised (Thanatophobia) :platinum:

S9aaf2a.png Broken Age (Chronophobia) :platinum:

Sfe0ebb.png Marvel's Spider-Man (Technophobia:platinum:

S570e66.png Guacamelee 2 (Acrophobia) :platinum:

S24e39c.png Gone Home (Gynophobia) 1f4af.png

S2dcc25.png Welcome Park (Phobophobia/Team Pinhead) 63%

Trophies Earned since 9/1/2018: :bronze:81 :silver:30 :gold:11 :platinum:4

Edited by Yen-Pop
  • Like 2