Fullblast... Dare I say, easy play?

kksligh

I visited Metacritic for some information about this game. It was released on WiiU and PC ($5.99 on Steam). It seems like an ok game, but nothing special. The game can be cleared in less than two hours on Normal settings. I guess that on an easier setting it will be even faster. 

From the looks of the Trophylist most of them will unlock through natural progress, especially when you have some experience with this kind of game. There doesn't seem to be a hard Trophy on this list. Maybe you can even finish it before completing the game. Unless Area 3 is the final Area offcourse. 

FYI, the list on Steam looks way harder than this. This list looks very easy, especially for a shmup.

Curious about the releasedate, plus if it's crossbuy and if it's available through out all regions. 

• Like 1

The trophies are avearage with out other cheap games XD. The hard levels start from Level 4 and beyond also trophies unlock on any difficylty so up to the player how hard they want them lol!
The game releases on September, date yet to be decided. Cross-buy of course, and 5.99$ to keep parity with Steam.

Edited by RatalaikaGames
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RatalaikaGames said:

The trophies are avearage with out other cheap games XD. The hard levels start from Level 4 and beyond also trophies unlock on any difficylty so up to the player how hard they want them lol!
The game releases on September, date yet to be decided. Cross-buy of course, and 5.99$ to keep parity with Steam.

How come this got only 14 trophies apose to steam achievements? 

21 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

How come this got only 14 trophies apose to steam achievements? 

Steam achievements were insane crazy! We left them as in-game challenges for those who want a harder challenge, we dont like having super hard trophies.

We normally adjust the lists of all games we port or port & publish to 1st remove online trophies, 2nd make the difficulty according to the price.

Edited by RatalaikaGames
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Steam achievements were insane crazy! We left them as in-game challenges for those who want a harder challenge, we dont like having super hard trophies.

We normally adjust the lists of all games we port or port & publish to 1st remove online trophies, 2nd make the difficulty according to the price.

I may be in minority here but i would have prefer that actually :) but i understand that. Thx for clarifing 

3 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

I may be in minority here but i would have prefer that actually :) but i understand that. Thx for clarifing 

Yeah, we know somepeople that do! We've some harder and super hard lists also on the pipeline :), one should release on September or October depending ion the time we need to fix PSVita performance

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11.08.2018 at 2:24 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

Are you going to publish  Squareboy vs Bullies and Twin Robots games in AS and others region?

Edited by DarkLordSHTR

On 3/9/2018 at 3:35 PM, DarkLordSHTR said:

Are you going to publish  Squareboy vs Bullies and Twin Robots games in AS and others region?

Sadly no :(, we tried with 36 Fragment of Midnight and as some of you know it didn't worked too well...
Same would happen with those two games because they were made for PS4 OS 4 =/

On 16/8/2018 at 4:06 AM, kksligh said:

@RatalaikaGames all I have to know is you guys are making this game and I'm in.... Didn't realize this into now. 

Hehe yeah :) it has all the lover our other games get ^-^!

Fun game! Stopped at Area 9 to take a break. I plan on finishing the game soon! Fun platinum indeed.

@RatalaikaGames I played the NA Vita version - made it to Area 7, got to the boss where there are 4 pink bugs on the ground. I wasn't able to shoot or do anything. No big deal, but I did have to quit out and reset my score. Tried the Area again and it worked fine.

Also, how do the leaderboards works? It'll show I have 149k points but then switch to the online leaderboards and it changes to 1,500 points or something.

7 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yes great game i like how they got the trophies out of the way... While you can focus on the game at hand! I wish more developers would approach this style! :) 

Really 2 sides of it. One could ask to at least beat the game with trophies related. 

And rest just get the platinum and before they finish the game and delete it lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...