Marvel's Spider-Man Review Thread

Ghost

Thanks for the review roundup.  I was expecting this to be a solid 8/10 but it seems I was wrong, lots of perfect scores and 9+'s in there. :D

Especially since Spidey is my favorite of the superhero bunch... looks like I may need to think a little more about pre-ordering before Friday.  I would like those bonus skins.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 3

1: ACG has just reviewed this and given it a "Must Buy" rating:

Skill Up rating: No Score given but their overall opinion is POSITIVE:

2: The Polygon and Guardian reviews can't be taken seriously IMO, as both sound like they were written by people who either don't like Spiderman or are bored of computer games in general.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

Especially since Spidey is my favorite of the superhero bunch... looks like I may need to think a little more about pre-ordering before Friday.  I would like those bonus skins.

The bonus skins are in the base game. Pre-ordering just lets you get them faster 

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Just now, fbdbh said:

I loved it as well (and I didn't like the new God of War).

Still missing two hidden trophies despite the game being at 100%

Any spoiler trophies like: "Defeat [Main Villain]?"

I know who the main villain is, but hopefully the trophies don't spoil it for everybody.

8 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Any spoiler trophies like: "Defeat [Main Villain]?"

I know who the main villain is, but hopefully the trophies don't spoil it for everybody.

No, it has to be two unimportant bronzes, between "10 vehicle take downs" and "climb the avengers tower", so I'm thinking something very specific or combat related, but no indication in-game.

(The trophies are huge spoilers.)

Edited by fbdbh

4 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Aw man I was just going to stick with my Tomb Raider pre-order for this month but now I've got a real dilemma on my hands.

Same thing happened to me LOL!

Going to play Spiderman first (just preordered it) and get Tomb Raider once I finish Spiderman which will take me awhile. If i can't get spiderman done by the time AC: Odyssey comes out i'll push Tomb Raider back even more.

S/N: Life's just really busy atm, so i don't expect to be done by October with it to be honest lol

• Like 1