Dr. Croft & Completionist Glitch?

CrimsonRose157

2 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

I know exactly wich ones are missing for me and I also keep trying and trying, because this bothers me to hell.

Man, I feel this so hard... the game is sitting in my PS4 with just one trophy left and knowing that frustrates me so much that I have to actually turn off my system altogether because playing any other game makes me feel horrible about it, Ha Ha

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, spncryn said:

On my second playthrough, I specifically did this quest the moment I arrived in Paititi, and made sure to collect the note by the fire before I collected the knife. The note itself doesn't count as an artefact, and it doesn't pop up with a notification, so I'm pretty certain it doesn't actually count for anything besides the quest completion. You also can't go pick it back up after the quest ends.

Wait, what? Which note? I never noticed a note during the investigation.

Edit: I found it, it gives you the opportunity to end the quest. I tried going for the knife after, no luck

Edited by Godwulf_MTL

Looks like I'm in this spot too.  334/336 with all maps showing 100%.  I've been combing through all the data sites trying to find which two I am missing by name but I am going cross-eyed now.  I've even tried to make a spreadsheet but it is quickly killing my desire to get these trophies :( 

Can someone tell me what items are the missing items listed under these two Artifact sections, please?  It should be 1 in each section.

• Rebellion of Paititi
    • Famine
    • Unuratu's Uprising
    • Unuratu's Coronation
    • Birth
    • Trinity recruits Amaru
    • ???? 
  • Inside Out
    • A Lost World
    • Arrow
    • Expedition report
    • Wooden Rifle
    • Hardhat
    • More Questions
    • ????

I can't get my "That's a Knife" trophy to pop either.  I've upgraded the Reinforced Knife and completed the quest to rescue Hakan.  At the end he says something like, "this is a knife that someone in my family made, I want you to have it".  I can see it in my menu > Survival Guide > Inventory > Knife.  It lists Makeshift Knife, Reinforced Knife, and Finely-Crafted Knife.  When I am at the campsite it only shows he Reinforced Knife from available options to equip though.

Edited by rreite2233

I currently have my game at 99,88%, because the monolith in Mission of San Juan glitched, not spawning the treasure where it’s supposed to be. There’s no known solution for this, right? I hope a patch fixes this soon. At least, I didn’t have any problem with the artifacts and got my “Dr. Croft” trophy normally.

1 hour ago, rreite2233 said:

Looks like I'm in this spot too.  334/336 with all maps showing 100%.  I've been combing through all the data sites trying to find which two I am missing by name but I am going cross-eyed now.  I've even tried to make a spreadsheet but it is quickly killing my desire to get these trophies :( 

Can someone tell me what items are the missing items listed under these two Artifact sections, please?  It should be 1 in each section.

• Rebellion of Paititi
    • Famine
    • Unuratu's Uprising
    • Unuratu's Coronation
    • Birth
    • Trinity recruits Amaru
    • ???? 
  • Inside Out
    • A Lost World
    • Arrow
    • Expedition report
    • Wooden Rifle
    • Hardhat
    • More Questions
    • ????

I can't get my "That's a Knife" trophy to pop either.  I've upgraded the Reinforced Knife and completed the quest to rescue Hakan.  At the end he says something like, "this is a knife that someone in my family made, I want you to have it".  I can see it in my menu > Survival Guide > Inventory > Knife.  It lists Makeshift Knife, Reinforced Knife, and Finely-Crafted Knife.  When I am at the campsite it only shows he Reinforced Knife from available options to equip though.

Hi. For Rebellion of Paititi you need "Amaru's Grip" (QUECHUA) and for Inside Out you need "Warning" (QUECHUA).

I didn't get the upgraded knife trophy either, I've done the quest and purchased the upgrade from the merchent but no trophy for me.

Edited by Awakening
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ondina said:

Hi. For Rebellion of Paititi you need "Amaru's Grip" (QUECHUA) and for Inside Out you need "Warning" (QUECHUA).

I didn't get the upgraded knife trophy either, I've done the quest and purchased the upgrade from the merchent but no trophy for me.

With knife, what ive been reading seems to spell this as the most likely error for the glitch;

If u get the SQ upgrade first before the shop upgrade, the knife will glitch

U MUST but the upgrade first I think.

Definitely a glitch though, Official guidr says it doesnt matter which u get first

2 hours ago, CaylaNicole said:

My doctor croft trophy just popped, after picking up a document in my new game plus run. Now I need the 100% to stop acting up. I'm not sure what is triggering these. 

Doing my DO run atm, hoping that itll pop randomly for me as well. Out of curiosity and its probably very random but ill ask anyway, at which point in your run did it pop?

Also got the same glitch for dr.croft. Missing only the Lara notebook and the resistance last entries of the last mission. I'm letting the game run all night hoping for the best :( .... ( This is a serious slap in the face after getting 100% on hardest difficulty ) 

Edited by Tinyshade_QC

11 hours ago, spncryn said:

Something that really helped me was turning on the frame overlay, in Options -> Frame. Along with displaying your total completion, both in terms of percentage and artefacts collected, it also displays the number of collectibles gathered in your current region. I've gone through each region (so far as I'm aware), taking note of how many collections are in each region, as listed below:

Cozumel: 9

Peruvian Jungle: 44

Kuwaq Yaku: 54

Trial of the Eagle: 4

Paititi: 145

Cenote: 20

Head of the Serpent: 1

Oil Fields: 6

San Juan: 53

Well, that would be helpfull, if the frame itself wouldn't be glitched.

It shows me 333/336, but in all regions it is always the full number.

Even in the regions where my three missing items are. (I collected them, but they don't show up in the collection menu)

5 hours ago, Godwulf_MTL said:

Doing my DO run atm, hoping that itll pop randomly for me as well. Out of curiosity and its probably very random but ill ask anyway, at which point in your run did it pop?

I was heading into the belly of the serpent to go look for the silver box. So I’m not too far into the story. The trophy popped when I picked up the first document to the left, when entering that area. It’s obviously just random, since I picked that up in my first run. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ondina said:

I've got all the collectibles and it worked for me, everyone registered.

If anyone needs a list with them I can make one.

That would probably be helpful. I haven’t experienced the glitch yet but wouldn’t mind having some help if It happens to me.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

Dr. Croft just now poped for me in my NG+ game just like others had reported before.

But I don't think that this happens randomly.

Because I got the trophy just in the moment as I completed my first artefact set in the new game. (Expedition Unknown)

Maybe the game has just a counter of how many artefact sets are completed or something like that. I don't know.

• Like 4

Sweet baby Jesus! Dr. Croft finally popped randomly during NG+ right after a major plot point. I started to get worried that it wouldn't because i was starting to get closer to the end.

It was an automatic story addition to the collection and at the same time it completed the Path to the Stars artifact collection, which i already done in my previous playthrough.

So completing artifacts collections in NG+ could help trigger the trophy.

Spoiler

Just after i picked up the box in San Juan Mission.

Edit: Antique Knife (Pantheon of the Gods) is the artifact that glitched and wouldnt register in my previous playthrough. I made sure to go for it as soon as i could in NG+ and this time it DID register.

Edited by Godwulf_MTL

20 hours ago, Ondina said:

Thanks for the info.  I've tracked down which two those are using these videos posted on Youtube (user: Annaxas). 

As I suspected, they show as obtained on the map and they aren't there in person.  I'm going to start a NG+ at some point tonight or tomorrow to get the Deadly Obsession trophy and will see what happens once I get back to the Hidden City in that game.  It sounds like people get their trophy to pop when they get them again in a NG+.  

Time will tell.  Not sure how much extra effort I'm in for with this DO run yet ?

Omg I'm having this same issue.

I'm going to try picking them Again before starting a new save, who knows.. 

Got everything on the map screen, shows me 99% complete and nothing else left to do. But I don't know what stuff are missing, can someone compare and tell me the names? (There's a guide with all the names in category? I searched but had no luck at all) 

Here's what I have in Artifacts screen:

THE MISSIONARY 87%
[x]Journal of T. Serrano
[x]Journal of T. Serrano 3
[x]Journal of T. Serrano 2
[x]Brigittine Rosary
[x]Decorated Crucifix
[x]Faded Writing
[x]Journal of T. Serrano 4

LARA'S NOTEBOOK 90%
[x]Trinity Badge
[x]Doctor Dominguez
[x]Ix Chel and Chak Chel
[x]The Silver Box of Ix Chel
[x]The Cult of Kukulkan
[x]Queen Unuratu
[x]Amaru
[x]Jonah Maiava
[x]Commander Rourke
[x]Andres Lopez

PANTHEON OF GODS 75%
[x]Yucatec
[x]Deadly Earth Mother
[x]Mask of Tezcatlipoca
[x]The Winged Serpent
[x]Tlaloc Vase
[x]Lord and Lady of the Dead

THE RESISTANCE 88%
[x]In Name Only
[x]Resist! 
[x]Inti Statuette
[x]Reconnaissance
[x]The Prophecy
[x]Mama Quilla Mask
[x]Protection
[x]Copper Mace

EXODUS 85%
[x]Carved Bowl
[x]Heart of the Serpent
[x]Crumbling
[x]Temple of Death
[x]Temple of Life
[x]Temple of the Moon

CULT PF KUKULKAN 90%
[x]Year Bundle
[x]Macuahuitl
[x]Ceremonial Fire Drill
[x]Mask of the Fire God
[x]Ceremonial Pipe
[x]Golden Effigy
[x]Cult of Kukulkan
[x]Crime and Punishment
[x]Warriors of Kukulkan
[x]Priests of the Sun

Thanks in avance ?

Hey guys. Just swinging by to say that the trophy didn't glitch on me and I left the PS4 Pro on for hours and hours at a time (including overnight in rest mode), so maybe that's not the issue. Also I finished the story first and then got all collectibles. If anyone has any question hit me up regarding my playthrough i can answer. Anything helps.

Does anyone that have the PS4 Pro have this glitch? Maybe it's only the vanilla PS4.

Edited by linkdevivo

I'm lucky both DR. Croft and 100% pop without issue now only Deadly Obsession 

13 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

Hey guys. Just swinging by to say that the trophy didn't glitch on me and I left the PS4 Pro on for hours and hours at a time (including overnight in rest mode), so maybe that's not the issue. Also I finished the story first and then got all collectibles. If anyone has any question hit me up regarding my playthrough i can answer. Anything helps.

Does anyone that have the PS4 Pro have this glitch? Maybe it's only the vanilla PS4.

I have PS4 vanilla and i have no prob