PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Servers Shut Down - January 31, 2019

10 hours ago, SeniorRicketts said:

i have a code when i type it in from my computer it shows the network pass but when i click redeem it says no longer valid how is this possible 

does someone may have a code left for EU ?

The same thing happened to me with 3 separate codes. I called Playstation  support and they said if I sent them photos of the code they would activate it for me within 48 hours. So you could try your luck with that and see if you get it before the server closes. You could also buy the online pass, or (for better value) buy the digital game which includes the pass and both PS3 and Vita versions.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sten_dardo said:

Does anyone know the exact time the servers will be shut down today? I figured it'd be around midnight, but I'm not sure. Does anyone of you had similar experiences to this?

If they're still up now, they might not shut until October 25th. Normally when Sony announces a server shutdown for a specific date, they would shut it as soon as it hits midnight in California, that's how they did it for all the other shutdowns they've done recently aside from Starhawk which did shut later on. 

• Like 1

Hey fellow gamers! I really would like to finish up these online trophies. I’ve tried two boosting sessions and either folks didn’t show up or left once they got their trophies...if anyone could help me I’d greatly appreciate it. I’d be available to play Friday afternoon (time zone Hawaii GMT-10). If you are interested, feel free to add me on PSN with a message (no blank friend requests please). Thank you for your time ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Glad to have the online done on this, I just need to do the SP. Didn't synch it though as I wasn't sure if any SP stuff would be insanely hard/impossible without the MP.

Servers are indeed down though, as Afro Gear said.

Once the MP trophies are done the campaign is easy... feel free to sync. Sounds shapes is still live for some reason. Anyone have Twisted Metal?

• Like 1