Uncle AF's Love Dungeon is closed for refurbishment.

AlteredFormula

You were a mod? I thought you were just a troll. :D

Aw, I'm just kiddin'. Was always fun to read your posts when you were layin' down the law.. especially that time you had to tell kirby he wasn't a lady.. was about time some did. :P

• Like 4

The terrible shame in all of this that since AF has been arrested and can no longer has access to the internet broy's 200 litres of lube is likely to dry up before it all gets used. And what is Deth going to do now that there is now handy source of live filth for him to record and peddle on the internet.

The hole (and that is the word I actually mean) economy is collapsing as a result of one minor indiscretion and now Honey Cuddles (as AF apparently preferred to be called on weekend nights) is no longer able to swing his handbag around these saintly halls.

All I can say is "Thank f*** for that".

Now we can get someone sensible as a mod and not someone who is trying to slip the iron fist or play "lets hide the iron rod" all the time.

• Like 3

I always enjoyed reading your posts; they have always been well constructed and thoughtful. I hope you stick around enough to keep those posts flowing (even if you're no longer a mod). You will be missed in this capacity bit, like you said, this isn't "good bye".

Thank you for all your time and energy as a staff member :D it was appreciated by many.

See you around the forums in blue ;)

Alright, looks like I'm gonna have to be the bad cop now.  No more 'good eburk' to console the butt-hurt members that have felt Uncle AF's lash. 

Time to shut this useless thread down!!! 

AF, you made me sad today.  I'm still gonna just pretend you have 'mod power' and I think you should do the same because I don't think most of your schtick works otherwise. 

Good news is that Sly said he will keep you on as a mod-consultant at a reduced salary of $500,000 a year.

• Like 2

I'm still gonna just pretend you have 'mod power' and I think you should do the same because I don't think most of your schtick works otherwise. 

When you're as important as I am on the internet, you don't need schtick.  The beautiful thing is, by being ex-staff on good terms, I get to manipulate you and Sly, and show everybody how powerful I really am on this interweb!  

Of course, keep that to yourself, nobody else needs to know that!

AF I know the real reason you stepped down, its hard to stand next to Eburk when he is so much better looking than you and the guy below agrees

XgtfzPi.png

Seriously though make sure that you do stick around and don't disappear :(

Edited by Simpo
  • Like 1