[Rumor] Crash Team Racing remastered possibly to PS4 2019!

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Bleh, I posted about this too... I must've taken a tad too long or something xD

But yeah, seems interesting enough, I mean, if it is real, already makes me wonder about the sort of trophy list it'll have, or even if it'll have online multiplayer or not.  If so, means I wont complete the game :P

Oh I just saw your thread, seems I was 4min faster lol. Was surprised nobody had started one!

Online should hopefully be added, it is what always was missing back in the days. Even when playing it on PS3.

I wonder if they will patch the shortcuts, like the Hot Air Balloon map which lets you skip half of the map

4 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Another Crash platinum to lose my mind over temporarily. Hooray!

Come on, the trilogy wasn't too bad to platinum ?

Will be interesting to see if they will put some hard challenges, but I don't see what could be impossible to do in CTR.

Perhaps beating all the N. Oxide and N.Trophy time trials? Oh god.

HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I've been lobbying for a CTR remaster for YEARS!!! IF this is true, this will be a day 1 buy for me hands down!!! Looks like I'll be playing the PS1 digital version on the PS3 today.

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

CTR was my childhood. Had friends over all the time playing that game!

1 hour ago, andrehunter said:

Man i wish this was true, so many great memories playing this game with friends.

29 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Hell Yes! Loved this game :)

24 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I've been lobbying for a CTR remaster for YEARS!!! IF this is true, this will be a day 1 buy for me hands down!!!

Me and my friends were real CTR geeks.. We made our own drivers's licenses out of paper and glued our photos taken in school onto them.

I was making trophy awards which were given out to the week's best cup winner. We also made it so the player who got "lost license" as a title after the PVP battles, lost their paper license and had to win them back by beating the rest of us 1v3. Race or PVP.

Damn, the imagination you had as a kid. Miss the good times. Funny, I still have my CTR license left in my parent's home

• Like 3

If it's a free update, I'll shit my pants and cum buckets.

If it's a 10 dollar download, I'll shit my pants and cum buckets.

If it's any more than 15, I'll wait on a sale.

If it's not real at all, I still have the PS1 version, and the (IMO) superior TTG on PS2, PSP, and GCN.

• Like 1