How many DLC will be released?

11 minutes ago, DharmaDan said:

As other people have mentioned there is 1 more slot saying coming soon on the additional tombs list so I guess they will add a free DLC in the near future.

Maybe it'll be a foreshadow to what the next series will be going into, since this trilogy is over. Or maybe it would bring back Sam from the the 2013 game. I cared more about Sam's character than Jonah, that's for sure. Jonah felt really useless overall. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Maybe it'll be a foreshadow to what the next series will be going into, since this trilogy is over. Or maybe it would bring back Sam from the the 2013 game. I cared more about Sam's character than Jonah, that's for sure. Jonah felt really useless overall. 

That's actually a good idea, considering the next installment will probably be on next-gen consoles. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KangourooSoter said:

That's actually a good idea, considering the next installment will probably be on next-gen consoles. 

This was pretty much the end of this trilogy, not sure what to expect for the series next.

Also people saying the season pass is "anti-consumer" don't know what they're talking about, Buying the season pass was cheaper than buying all the DLC's by themselves. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

This was pretty much the end of this trilogy, not sure what to expect for the series next.

Also people saying the season pass is "anti-consumer" don't know what they're talking about, Buying the season pass was cheaper than buying all the DLC's by themselves. 

It's simple math ? I actually bought the complete edition during the Christmas weekend sales and it was cheaper than the base game at full price. 

• Like 2

Finished The Path Home, still a boring tomb challenge.

Now i'm really tired of this trilogy.

Maybe we need another producer to make a different TR. Hope SE would make the right choice.

Edited by aimeraya

19 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

Finished The Path Home, still a boring tomb challenge.

Now i'm really tired of this trilogy.

Maybe we need another producer to make a different TR. Hope SE would make the right choice.

Same and it was the only one that I didn't enjoy (not bad but others were more fun).  Hope the "8th tomb" is better.

They should let Sony make one game sometime next gen.

9 hours ago, KangourooSoter said:

It's simple math ? I actually bought the complete edition during the Christmas weekend sales and it was cheaper than the base game at full price. 

That's the way to go! ?  I did that with this and AC Odyssey last year.

9 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

The season pass is cut content.  All of its content should of been on the base game and that's why is anti consumer.

Good thing I knew it was gonna be like this and bought the Digital Croft edition on sale.  It cost me less than just buying the base game. ?

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

3 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Same and it was the only one that I didn't enjoy (not bad but others were more fun).  Hope the "8th tomb" is better.

They should let Sony make one game sometime next gen.

That's the way to go! 1f44d.png  I did that with this and AC Odyssey last year.

The season pass is cut content.  All of its content should of been on the base game and that's why is anti consumer.

Good thing I knew it was gonna be like this and bought the Digital Croft edition on sale.  It cost me less than just buying the base game. 1f602.png

I don’t see that though, I don’t think this is cut content, it’s just more content.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Same and it was the only one that I didn't enjoy (not bad but others were more fun). 

Yeah, if I ranked then, I'd put 2013, then Rise, then Shadow (disregarding collectibles, challenges, and bullshit multiplayer), because 2013 is really replayable for me, whereas Shadow's combat felt more difficult for me. As for story, I liked Rise the best. It just irked me a lot that I had to keep using campfires to switch clothes to access other parts of the map in Shadow. Every game has its strengths and weaknesses, but I still like 6 of the 7 DLC tombs, though I liked Nightmare the most. 

2 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Yeah, if I ranked then, I'd put 2013, then Rise, then Shadow (disregarding collectibles, challenges, and bullshit multiplayer), because 2013 is really replayable for me, whereas Shadow's combat felt more difficult for me. As for story, I liked Rise the best. It just irked me a lot that I had to keep using campfires to switch clothes to access other parts of the map in Shadow. Every game has its strengths and weaknesses, but I still like 6 of the 7 DLC tombs, though I liked Nightmare the most. 

Rise, 2013 and the shadow for me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, turkishbadassX said:

As of now I guess everything is released. So if I buy croft edition can I %100 the game or is there some seperate content? thanks

Everything should be complete. They haven't announced any more planned DLC and who knows what that "Coming Soon" is. Besides, the DLC trophies are easy. And yes, the Croft Edition gives you the season pass which gives you access to all of the DLC packs.

Edited by dottyduke1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I'm curious on what that coming soon is (just recently bought Croft edition on store) I will be diving into this game once I'm eventually finished with Rise, er, or I will when I remember where I am in the story since it's been a couple years since I played until yesterday. So all the dlc is during story? Any particular order? Or is it just a 'help these people sporadically ' thing?

• 2 weeks later...