What makes you decide to put a trophy in your cabinet?

AnRoDr

The question is already in the title  :awesome:

For me it's only about the image of the trophy. The trophies with a very cool, funny, weird or beautiful drawing go in the cabinet on my profile here so that I can look at them and smile ... :blush: 

So what makes you decide and how often do you change them? 

• Like 1

Looks like i'm not the only one who decides on image  :yay:

Deciding on difficulty, rarity or most time consuming isn't an option for as I have no such trophies .... 

Edited by AnRoDr

For me, i choose them for what they mean to me. 

1S4f792a.png , 

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 Platinum, because i'm very happy to be the first owner of it in the known world! also quite hard, a major grind in the least, and loads of fun!

1S9a7010.png

White Knight Chronicles Platinum, with over 1800hrs between the 1st and 2nd one and with how known and how many friends i met there, how can i deny it!?

1S80a0a9.png

SoulCalibur V Platinum, It may not really be a whole lot of anything special. but its a reminder of a time when i played the arcades with SC2. with over 8k wins i was never beaten by another human at any arcade with that game. just bout 300 losses to the computer. so, i use this platinum as my memory, as well as a few tournament trophies. heh. 

• Like 1

Because I learned something by getting them:

1. The Quick and Everyone Else... from Red Dead Redemption. It doesn't matter how good you are, it's more important how bad everybody else is.

2. Treasure Hunter from FINAL FANTASY XIII. Sometimes biggest challenge to get a trophy is to stay awake. I fell asleep when I was farming platinum ingots. Now I know why they used all caps in title.

3. Whisper Ways from Dishonored. This was the last trophy I needed for 100%. I was so sure I will be first player to get 100%, at least till next DLC. Instead I learned I can't play better than they can hack.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...