What makes you decide to put a trophy in your cabinet?

AnRoDr

I didnt had any idea of what to put there

So I just used the rarest platinum trophies I got

Nothing, because I don't know how to XP. How do I put them there?

Search for the trophy you want to add and select it

In the top screen you must a find this button:   

And then you can adjust the order of the trophies

But you can only put in there 10 trophies so choose wisely

• Like 1

I didnt had any idea of what to put there

So I just used the rarest platinum trophies I got

Search for the trophy you want to add and select it

In the top screen you must a find this button:   

And then you can adjust the order of the trophies

But you can only put in there 10 trophies so choose wisely

fixe, obrigado XP

• 3 years later...

I switch em all out occasionally. Sometimes it's the plats I'm most proud of. Sometimes it's the rarest trophies from 100% games. Occasionally it's just my favorite games or some random theme.

I never put something in my cabinet that's a milestone or in the rarest section.

I used to have my 3 rarest platinums, but I recently changed my trophy cabinet. It's possible that I will change it again in the future, but, for now, I'm happy with how my trophy cabinet looks like, because I changed it to include the two games that mean the most to me. The first trophy that I have there I consider the title of the trophy cabinet: "Even Now, and Always... Forever." from "Amnesia: Memories" and the other two are the platinums from my two favourite games, that I will always love and that will always have a special place in my heart and in my memories: "The Last of Us" and "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception".  :)

Hmm, well the only two trophies I have in my trophy cabinet are there cause I killed an incredibly hard boss on my first try by complete accident for one trophy, and I died multiple times in-game and finally got it after hours and hours of trying for the other trophy.  So I'm guessing my reasons for putting trophies in my cabinet are always different.

Edited by Max300frk
  • Like 1

• 7 years later...

FF VIII and Bloodborne are my favorite games that ive platted from different series, add in that Griever is probably my favorite symbol from gaming and it makes sense to me why i have those two there. Am unsure on why i added Hollow Knight though. I like the image but there are games id put over it. Maybe i didnt like their plat images or something, been a minute since i altered it so who knows. 

If i ever get consistently back into games that arent OsRs maybe ill update it again someday but for now eh.

I picked a game that is totally unique and atmospheric. The AI in the game is amazing as well as i have never seen anything like it before!

The game is called Rain World. On top of all i mentioned above i also like the trophy descriptions and the look of the trophy tiles.

spacer.png

Trophy Collector
Unlock all the Trophies in Rain World!

spacer.png

Pilgrimage
The highest enlightenment, achieved by the hardest path. A feat even the guardians must respect.

spacer.png

Ascension
You have left this world behind.

Great game!