I Finally Did It! Got the Platinum after almost 9 Years - Worth Going for the 100%?

Jeffboy24

@Lidiardo @Narxivias @KennethMcCormick Thanks to all three of you ?

A very long road to get this. I always wanted something special as one of my platinums. One that not everybody has.

I don't think i can top this one in the near future. Even a RDR2 Platinum in the future couldn't top this imo cause the MP trophys are way more easier on it.

Absolutely amazing to finally have this platinum.

Edited by Jeffboy24

Congratulations! This gives me hope that one day I’ll get those multiplayer trophies done..

Go for the 100%! I remember the DLC being really well done and enjoyable. I managed to get all the trophies for TBOGT done within a week, and I’m almost certain you don’t have to complete every objective in one run. I seem to remember one of the flying missions being difficult, but nothing too crazy. Well worth playing imo.

• Like 1

Congrats buddy!! I have this still sitting unfinished but I’m still hopeful I’ll come back to it and finally get the platinum. It’s a great one to have for sure.

Ive only finished TLaD. Only one annoying grind trophy but recommend you play the dlc cause it’s fun and easy to play through

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

Congrats buddy!! I have this still sitting unfinished but I’m still hopeful I’ll come back to it and finally get the platinum. It’s a great one to have for sure.

Ive only finished TLaD. Only one annoying grind trophy but recommend you play the dlc cause it’s fun and easy to play through

Same here, I completed TLaD years ago but never got around to TBoGT (which nearly everyone says is better).  Still meaning to get to it, but kind of hard to go back to the ps3 these days.

The Ballad of Gay Tony is more difficult than anything you'll face while going for the platinum, but the DLC goes on sale a lot so it's worth going for 100%. I think the DLC is good enough to play without trophies in mind as they both have a great story and missions that are enjoyable. If you went through the grind for the platinum, you should be determined enough to do The Ballad of Gay Tony eventually, it's just a shame that those trophies are bronze, but that's what you get with trophies a lot of the time, AWP is an incredibly unfair bronze on the base game list too. 

• Like 1