Remember Me - Your 'Thoughts'

eburkulosis

nyone else open this thread with a hint of sadness, and expecting an obituary for Eburkulosis' trophy collection? Okay - just me I guess. 

LOL... no but, I can see how that could happen. I'm actually familiar with the game from recent PS Blog posts so I was pretty sure it had to do with the game.

Anyone else open this thread with a hint of sadness, and expecting an obituary for Eburkulosis' trophy collection? Okay - just me I guess. 

I was thinking that maybe he was no longer going to be gracing us with his modding presence, just like AFs scare the other week :(

I got this game yesterday, my thoughs... This game is great and people need to give it shot, simply looking at gamplay will not justify its greatness.  Combat is great  IMHO, I really don't understand why they gave it a poor rating on IGN and other sites.  The combat in Sleeping Dogs didn't get a bad rating from IGN, but the combat in Remember Me is better than that of Sleeping Dogs.  What I am noticing tho is that the story is short, but the replay value is high.  You can load episodes (like chapters) and finish off some trophies you missed during the story.  I am playing this game on easy first than replaying it on hard so I can get more hours of playing this great game.  Sound is what got me hooked to this game straight from the beggining.  When executing combos correctly music starts playing which makes you want to keep hitting enemies with combos after combo.  If you break your combo the music stops and you want it to continue so it makes you try better at combos so that the music continues.  What I like about the combo system is that you can dodge and it will not break the combo. Custumizing your combo is also a great tool about this game.

Graphics: 8/10

Gamplay: 7/10

Sound: 10/10

Replay Value: 9/10

Overall 8.5

Highly recommend this game. 

I totally agree, Remember Me is very fun so far :)

Definitely worthy of an 8.5

• Like 1

I have liked this game from the first time I read about it and counted the days to the day of release. I think the critic's reviews are overall positive and user reviews on Metacritic are a good measure of how good a game is and this game has a 7.6. I have secured myself a copy of this game off of ebay and look forward to playing it. Also the game will look nice next to my copys of BINARY DOMAIN and INVERSION

Death_to_Xbox_.png?1279

Edited by Death_to_Xbox_
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After looking at some of the videos on YouTube would this be a similar game to mirrors edge as in not physical shooting except for when it needed it and mostly just running around all over the place escaping people?

Edited by DJ_MOUSEY

After looking at some of the videos on YouTube would this be a similar game to mirrors edge as in not physical shooting except for when it needed it and mostly just running around all over the place escaping people?

I found it be a better game than Mirror's Edge. Combat was not as clunky as Mirror's Edge and you can face some enemies head on but it does play similar (only a little) to Mirror's Edge I guess.

I found it be a better game than Mirror's Edge. Combat was not as clunky as Mirror's Edge and you can face some enemies head on but it does play similar (only a little) to Mirror's Edge I guess.

Might have to look into adding this into my collection then. I found mirrors edge to be awesome not sure if that was to the game surrounds were so clean and crisp, even on a SD tv

Might have to look into adding this into my collection then. I found mirrors edge to be awesome not sure if that was to the game surrounds were so clean and crisp, even on a SD tv

I pre-ordered Remember Me and I don't regret it. Great atmosphere, story is heart-warming and soundtrack is truly something else. Not a must buy but I think people should give it a try.

• 5 weeks later...

Just finished it and certainly recommend it. I had a lot of fun with it. Not sure why it's not popular but I rarely go by reviews anymore since my requirements for enjoying a game seem to differ greatly from most reviewers(meaning those on gaming sites and magazines).

If you're thinking about getting it, I'd go for it. I got it through gamefly and plan on buying it once the price drops a little.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I played it on pc I didn't really like it was kinda disappointing since I thought the idea had so much potential, the main problems I had with the game were the game was too linear, the camera was horrible seriously and the combat felt sluggish and not 100% done, apart from that enjoyed everything else also wished you changed the pass more since you only do it like 3 times the entire campaign.

Edited by DatLoli